Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiant energy and electrolysis (ionic/colloidal silver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broli View Post
    Oke today I finally made 3 liters of colloidal silver with my new home made magnetic stir which makes a nice vortex. I stopped after the laser started showing up which was at about 3 hours of "cooking". The water is crystal clear and has no taste.

And wow this is the real deal. Immediately after ingesting it I had a bloated fuzzy feeling in my stomach. According to google this is a detox symptom.
    That's cool broli.

Are you controlling the RPM of your fan/stirrer or do you just let it revolve at whatever speed it goes at when you hook the power to it?
    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

I bought a 90mm Scythe BlueLed fan which comes with an rpm knob:

http://www.quietpc.com/files/images/...y-blue-120.jpg

I start low until the magnetic stir rod "sticks" and then increase rpms. Also used lots of hot glue .
      Last edited by broli; 05-07-2009, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Wow!!

Wow Adam Ant!! This is good stuff.

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
        actually, most of us are poor as can be. our ultimate motives are for the greater good of mankind. personal gain is not even on our mindset.

once our secondary machine is up and running, we wont need an external source of income, and all products for healing will be free. any other forms of products, technologies etc. will be only distributed discreetly, and with good reason. we wont even be patenting this stuff, because it is so far out there that current mainstream science would not even be able to reverse engineer our products.

they cant even explain why there is glass in certain ancient cathedrals that remain unbroken, and are original... even after hundreds of years. you can throw a rock at these windows and not be able to break them.
        they dont realize that these are crystallized alumino-silicates, way beyond their grasp that the ancients knew more about science than they do.

-

Comment

Colloidal Metals general

Hello Peter/Aron and to all the guys :

I am a new member here, a big fan of Peter after I read his book "magnet secrets".

I am interested to make colloidal Silver, copper and Gold, Platinum, Zinc and Magnesium in ionic form.

I read that Peter suggest the Bedini self oscillating circuit, which I have already built.
          can I use this oscillator to make all the colloidal metal above, other then Silver

Thanks guys,
          Elie

Comment

Working...
          X