Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiant energy and electrolysis (ionic/colloidal silver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I might give this a go... I have a high frequency (around 27khz at 200ma when charging a battery) solid state oscillator not doing anything at the moment

I need to do more reading into it, but would reverse osmosis water be ok to use?
    i wouldn't use reverse osmosis water personally it simply isn't pure enough and you risk producing silver chlorides instead of ionic silver, stick to distilled water

Comment

Oke I was thinking for my next batch to ditch the oxygen bubbler as indeed the air is not the cleanest around here.

I started looking in magnet stirrers and it looks quite cool. But why are these so expensive? A bubbler is made out of much more complex parts including a motor which is the only thing these stirrers are made of. Yet I bought it for 1/5 times the price these stirrers go for.

Anyone know a place these go cheaply besides building them yourself wich shouldn't even be that difficult.

Edit: I just found a really cheap solution...

Shroomery - Do it yourself magnetic stirrers

I think with the recent outbreak of swine flu people should get their colloidal silver production up a bit.
      Last edited by broli; 04-25-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

broli,

I made mine from a broken 5.25" floppy drive, cost me couple of bucks for the drive and the magnets I mounted on the rotating cylinder, while I had other parts already handy (voltage stabilizers - 78xx).

Though I'd like to have controllable RPM as 300RPM is not fast enough for my taste...I want vigorous stirring, damnit.

I also ordered a home distiller unit (steam), in hope that it will produce better than 0.5ppm DW that I can buy in the stores.
        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

300 RPM is quiet low knowing that some of these fans run at 3,000 RPM. If someone wants to go all out on cosmetics this is another I recommend...

Red Kettle Brew Blog: Stir Plate Parts and Pics

I lack the handy skills and local hardware stores so a pc fan with a speed knob and some neo magnets should do the job.

Comment

Back when I built mine, people I read were saying that it needs slow stirring or something, so that's why the floppy drive.

I'll try the fan contraption as well, does offer more control over the speed.

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
              Back when I built mine, people I read were saying that it needs slow stirring or something, so that's why the floppy drive.

I'll try the fan contraption as well, does offer more control over the speed.
              @amigo
              A bit of humor please; Have you seen the 'Blue Man Group'? or the man with steam coming from his ears and other orifices when in a multi-spectral RF intense area.

I have a good library and much documentation on the utilization and effectiveness of this type of silver, yet for individual production the dangers are very real. Take your mothers sterling (marked and stamped) must be quality right, wrong. Greed and whatever may join the mix. This is playing dice with metal toxicity.

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                @amigo
                A bit of humor please; Have you seen the 'Blue Man Group'? or the man with steam coming from his ears and other orifices when in a multi-spectral RF intense area.

I have a good library and much documentation on the utilization and effectiveness of this type of silver, yet for individual production the dangers are very real. Take your mothers sterling (marked and stamped) must be quality right, wrong. Greed and whatever may join the mix. This is playing dice with metal toxicity.
                There are always people who do stupid things. If you respect the dosage, use pure and distilled water with some 0.9999 graded silver then there is no harm. Of course if you are skeptical that's what you will look for, excuses to keep you away from it.

This water stirring has a bigger advantage than making some high quality silver. That is it doubles as a water vitalizer.

Comment

answers on CS

I've been given some information on CS, and would encourage anyone who's already making CS generators to look into these ideas themselves and see how much quicker they can get a result.

First, use four silver rods. two annodes and two cathodes, the extra rods added in series, arrayed at the base in a square, and bend free end of the rods toward each other a little. Use a DC current of 4.4 volts, 440mA. watch what happens, when you see the first indication of a reaction, in the water, lift the generator and use the rods to stir the water to the left (counterclockwise) four times before letting the generator rest back on the top of the glass.

Don't expect me to argue about it, just try it if you like and see what happens.

Oh and as always, with any water you intend to drink, bottle it, thank it profoundly, express love and grattitude for it's sustenance, pass it through a phase transition (freeze and thaw,) and thank the thawed water, then use it to make silver water. Don't ask me why, just google the words Emoto and water.
                  “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                    @amigo

Hi Doc,

I have never seen the Blue Man Group perform, but I do know of them.

My silver wire is 99.99% pure and came with a Certificate of Analysis:

http://www.atlasnova.com/assy.pdf

I would never use Sterling Silver as it is only 95% pure and thus not of sufficient quality.

Comment

Originally posted by noises View Post
                      First, use four silver rods. two annodes and two cathodes, the extra rods added in series, arrayed at the base in a square, and bend free end of the rods toward each other a little. Use a DC current of 4.4 volts, 440mA. watch what happens, when you see the first indication of a reaction, in the water, lift the generator and use the rods to stir the water to the left (counterclockwise) four times before letting the generator rest back on the top of the glass.

Don't expect me to argue about it, just try it if you like and see what happens.
                      Could you please provide us with a drawing including dimensions/lengths of wire used and the wiring diagram?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                        Could you please provide us with a drawing including dimensions/lengths of wire used and the wiring diagram?

Thanks.
                        Originally posted by Noises
                        anyone who's already making CS generators
                        If you're already making CS generators you don't need circut diagrams or others insignificant specs, adjusting the current and the idea of having two positive and two negative rods instead of one of each shouldn't require any further instructions to experiment with.
                        “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

My design has been a glass jar with 2 holes in the metal top. I take a circular circuit board from a CFL I modified, and use that to hook up 3 9volt battery terminals and a grain of wheat 27v light down through the hole to my silver wires in clips. then, HOT GLUE! Original design had a switch but I thought that wasn't neccicary.

Before I bought distilled water I would take tap water that was filtered... but I would feel 'under the influence' after drinking tap water, no matter what I did to it. After I started to use the store distilled water, I noticed the water was much clearer after I was done and had no taste to it.

Do you think colloidial silver can help against viruses?

Comment

Originally posted by noises View Post
                            If you're already making CS generators you don't need circut diagrams or others insignificant specs, adjusting the current and the idea of having two positive and two negative rods instead of one of each shouldn't require any further instructions to experiment with.
                            I am not excluding any details, no matter how simplistic of a design.

Geometry could be an issue, specific arrangement of electrodes, their length, wire size, who knows. I hope you understand what I'm talking about...

Are the identical electrode poles next to each other or across (in X)?

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicFarmer View Post
                              My design has been a glass jar with 2 holes in the metal top. I take a circular circuit board from a CFL I modified, and use that to hook up 3 9volt battery terminals and a grain of wheat 27v light down through the hole to my silver wires in clips. then, HOT GLUE! Original design had a switch but I thought that wasn't neccicary.

Before I bought distilled water I would take tap water that was filtered... but I would feel 'under the influence' after drinking tap water, no matter what I did to it. After I started to use the store distilled water, I noticed the water was much clearer after I was done and had no taste to it.

Do you think colloidial silver can help against viruses?
                              Eek, I'm glad you stopped using tap water as you were most likely making Silver salts with it. You'd really join the Blue Man Group in couple of years.

My CS has a somewhat metallic taste to it, even though it is clear and Tyndall effect is very faint.

I do think CS does affect both bacteria and viri, but that's my personal opinion.

Comment

Oke today I finally made 3 liters of colloidal silver with my new home made magnetic stir which makes a nice vortex. I stopped after the laser started showing up which was at about 3 hours of "cooking". The water is crystal clear and has no taste.

And wow this is the real deal. Immediately after ingesting it I had a bloated fuzzy feeling in my stomach. According to google this is a detox symptom.

Comment

Working...
                                X