Chemalloy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemalloy

Apparently, Chemalloy has some special properties.

Yahoo! Groups

Chemalloy

Nu EnergyTM Sodium Chloride Ion-valve Technology

Patent US2796345 - PROCESS OF PRODUCING LEAD-ZINC ALLOYS - Google Patents

http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/chemalloy_articles.pdf

Chemalloy Receipe
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwW...3pTZjBMYWRoTWM

---

Group Norms for the Thread: Treat each other with respect and courtesy.

All ideas welcome!
    Regards,

VIDBID

Great Thread

Hey Vidbid,

Thanks for starting a thread on ChemAlloy. I've been interested in this for 14 years. Here is the page I produced on ChemAlloy for my website:

Free Energy | Samuel Freedman | ChemAlloy

Today, there are a lot of compounds that use the name "Chemalloy". The one that is most interesting to me is the Original formula, developed by Samuel Freedman. The Freedman ChemAlloy had unique properties that these other compounds do not share.

Here is a link to a PDF file that has all of the known materials on ChemAlloy, in their original form, as they were published in the 1960's. Its only four pages, but it says a lot about this amazing material.

http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/chemalloy.pdf

Links to both patents are available at the first link, above. To date, I don't know of anyone who has duplicated the original formula.

Peter
    Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 05-16-2012, 05:19 AM.
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
      Hey Vidbid,

Thanks for starting a thread on ChemAlloy. I've been interested in this for 14 years. Here is the page I produced on ChemAlloy for my website:

Today, there are a lot of compounds that use the name "Chemalloy". The one that is most interesting to me is the Original formula, developed by Samuel Freedman. The Freedman ChemAlloy had unique properties that these other compounds do not share.

Here is a link to a PDF file that has all of the known materials on ChemAlloy, in their original form, as they were published in the 1960's. Its only four pages, but it says a lot about this amazing material.

Links to both patents are available at the first link, above. To date, I don't know of anyone who has duplicated the original formula.

Peter

This stuff sounds very interesting. It would work well with the crystal cells that many of made on the earth light thread. Combine this metal with a carbon rod and you could get some energy from it. The documents you presented stated that it doesn't corrode, this would be ground breaking if this is true. How would I go about getting or making this material? I know some test that will find out if the chemalloy will corrode or not in water or in a crystal cell.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
        Hey Vidbid,

Peter
        Thank you, Peter.

I first became interested in ChemAlloy as a result of watching one of your videos.

I would like to know more about Freedman's ChemAlloy. If we could reproduce it, that would be awesome.

Best regards,

Vidbid
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Samuel Freedman ChemAlloy

See Dr Peter Lindemann's Free Energy | Samuel Freedman | ChemAlloy

Re: Samuel Freedman

ChemAlloy Article

US Patent #2,796,345
          US Patent #2,927,856
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

You know this chemalloy has got me thinking. I'm going to take a wild stab and say that Marcus Reid used this metal in crystal cell converter?
            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Seems that Chemalloy are a business and still in business: Chemalloy Home Page
              Give 'em a call and see if they are tied to Mr. Freedman's work ?
              610-527-3700
              They've been around for 50 years, so, maybe.

I could only find this page on the original Santee, CA company: Manufacturer / Proponent: CHEMALLOY ELECTRONICS CORP - Cage Code: 2D481 - ArmyProperty.com - Page 1 of 0

Or, I wonder if folks relatives may have some of the original stuff in attics or basements.
              Last edited by Slider2732; 05-24-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know when this product went out of production and what happened to the original company? Wonder if the product is manufactured under a different name? May another government/oil company cover up. Google search for place to buy turns up nothing. Just a search for chemalloy only shows page after page of the claims for the use.

Regards
                Larry

Comment

wonder if slider found out anything... he never did come back.
                  I wonder if this is the same stuff? Description is the same.

Amazon.com: Alumiweld Standard Kit - Aluminum Repair: Automotive

If it is, Harbor Freight has it. I will see if the local HF has it and get some to try.

Regards
                  Larry

Comment

We Need This Technology Now

Thanks, Larry.

If it's not the same stuff, I've heard that the patent gives a pretty good description of how to make the stuff.

Check out http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post251079

We could use this technology now.

We could use the HHO gas output to power a catalytic converter heater, especially, where I live.

Regards,

Vidbid
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Here's something I found very interesting.
                      Although I have not tried it, however it appears similar to this topic.

Nanoparticles of Silicon and Water Makes Hydrogen Gas in an Instant - IEEE Spectrum

Comment

Originally posted by adam_mizer View Post
                        Here's something I found very interesting.
                        Although I have not tried it, however it appears similar to this topic.

Nanoparticles of Silicon and Water Makes Hydrogen Gas in an Instant - IEEE Spectrum
                        Hi Adam,

Cool. Thanks for posting. Awesome Read.

Regards,

Vidbid
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Composition

I'm not a metallurgist but why would you add a mixture brass, made of copper and zinc and then add zinc later wouldn't it be easier to add copper and more zinc. Yes this product was made. We have all looked at the 1957 patent.Just saying There are many different types of brass some contain tin or other metals (Saw this in our metal suppliers book at work with different properties fo
                          r different types of brass) this link provides more explainations of brass Would it be more accurate to add copper and change the amount of zinc? Also there are many types of copper so same boat

Brass as a Mixture or Compound

Comment

Working...
                          X