Clear All

THE SYMMETRY OF DARKNESS - YouTube
    Thanks for watching it!
    Ahhhh...
    Beauty and truth
    united in dance,
    enkindling hope
    and joy perchance.

Can't help it. That was beautifully done, UFO - brought out the poet in me.
    Warm regards,
    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
      Ahhhh...
      Beauty and truth
      united in dance,
      enkindling hope
      and joy perchance.

Can't help it. That was beautifully done, UFO - brought out the poet in me.
      Warm regards,
      Bob
      UFO politics

Great video, look forward to the next part(s).

Regards

John

Comment

Thanks Guys!

Thanks Bob Smith and John G!

I am still putting it together...lot of work to make this vid's from scratch...but am getting there.
        I am sure, once that you get the "Main Idea" it will be very easy to understand it and Make them...

I have gone through so many different stages to get here...!!

But finally I've found where the trick was hidden...and I always be thanking Nikola Tesla and Tom Bearden...they both have the whole thing together, each one in different ways...Tesla conceived the Asymmetrical Structures since his first motors...and Tom Bearden did his great research on the Asymmetry seizing...let's call it the "Political side"

Thanks and regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I watched the video. This is a tremendous in sight for us working these motor-gen units. The animations were the best I have seen.

Getting the rotor and magnetic feild moving in the same direction is one of the things we have to do.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge. Sharing is RECEIVING. In that I mean as we give freely what GOD has given us, He will continue the flow of knowledge, In what we are pursuing. Great time to be living in.

Comment

Hi @Ufo,

Good video, very instructive. Waiting for the next

Regards
            http://Cacharreo.com.es/foro

Comment

Thanks Hiwater

Originally posted by Hiwater View Post
              I watched the video. This is a tremendous in sight for us working these motor-gen units. The animations were the best I have seen.

Getting the rotor and magnetic feild moving in the same direction is one of the things we have to do.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge. Sharing is RECEIVING. In that I mean as we give freely what GOD has given us, He will continue the flow of knowledge, In what we are pursuing. Great time to be living in.
              Thank You HiWater!

What We all will be achieving is using the BEMF to Assist our rotation sense...not opposing it...then collecting it...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Thanks Torpex

Originally posted by torpex View Post
                Hi @Ufo,

Good video, very instructive. Waiting for the next

Thank You Torpex!

Be patient...we are almost there...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  THE SYMMETRY OF DARKNESS - YouTube

Thanks for watching it!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  thank you for the vid
                  Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Hi UFO
                    Sounds good to me... patiently waiting.

Regards
                    Larry

Thank You HiWater!

What We all will be achieving is using the BEMF to Assist our rotation sense...not opposing it...then collecting it...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Hello Larry...

Originally posted by larryross View Post
                      Hi UFO
                      Sounds good to me... patiently waiting.

Regards
                      Larry
                      Hello Larry,

Humanity has been also patiently waiting for One Hundred and Thirty Two Years...
                      Did you finish your oscillator circuit?...I am also waiting for your conclusions...

Regards Larry

Ufopolitics

Comment

Hi UFO
                        I'm getting there... going very slow... life keeps getting in the way. I did get my fets though. I ordered an adjustable DC to DC converter for cheaper than the LM317 costs In fact I bought 10 of them, because I can see several projects I can use them for.

10PCS,LM2596 DC-DC adjustable power step-down module NEW | eBay

Till they come in (in July ), I will use a wall transformer for my 12V.
                        I am getting ready to build the coil, but I need to ask a question first. In your introductory to the "My motor got me to ...." thread you said that a hollow core coil would be better than a solid core and said you would explain later, but then I have seen discussions about different cores... should I build a hollow core coil or what should I use? After all I have read I still don't know what the volts and frequency we should expect out of the primary coil. Of course that will be the BEMF so it might be hard to get an exact figure.

I have to keep thanking you for your generous disclosures. You my not know, but you are helping me at so many levels. Can't wait to see how all this ties together I only know how I think they do.

Regards
                        Larry

Hello Larry,

Humanity has been also patiently waiting for One Hundred and Thirty Two Years...
                        Did you finish your oscillator circuit?...I am also waiting for your conclusions...

Regards Larry

Ufopolitics

Comment

Hey Larry..

Originally posted by larryross View Post
                          Hi UFO
                          I'm getting there... going very slow... life keeps getting in the way. I did get my fets though. I ordered an adjustable DC to DC converter for cheaper than the LM317 costs In fact I bought 10 of them, because I can see several projects I can use them for.

10PCS,LM2596 DC-DC adjustable power step-down module NEW | eBay

Till they come in (in July ), I will use a wall transformer for my 12V.
                          I am getting ready to build the coil, but I need to ask a question first. In your introductory to the "My motor got me to ...." thread you said that a hollow core coil would be better than a solid core and said you would explain later, but then I have seen discussions about different cores... should I build a hollow core coil or what should I use? After all I have read I still don't know what the volts and frequency we should expect out of the primary coil. Of course that will be the BEMF so it might be hard to get an exact figure.

I have to keep thanking you for your generous disclosures. You my not know, but you are helping me at so many levels. Can't wait to see how all this ties together I only know how I think they do.

Regards
                          Larry

The lm317 is pretty cheap at Radio Shack...maybe 3.00 USD...

A hollow core would work great, bifilar winding , meaning double strands 18 awg wire, attached in parallel...the more strands the better Larry...so if want to go Quad filar...better. Go 200 to 300 turns on a 2 Inch core.
                          It works also with steel core...(Ferromagnetic Resonance), but the steel will end up magnetizing one way, if it is not treated...so what happens is after a while of use it takes more frequency levels on our side to climb up Radiant...

You should expect milli amps of Input and Hundreds of volts at output Larry...The Input Frequency could be from 100 to 800 Hz...Output 1500 to 2500 Hz...
                          But again, the capability of your oscillator to reach clean, fine signals is the key to obtain better results...

By the way, I do not like transformers in this set-up...they induce flux Noise into the signal circuit...even if you rectify them with top of the line diodes (ac/dc bridge)...still leak.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Voltage Regualtors

Is there no cheaper source than Radio Shack?
                            In Europe we get a LM317 for €1.20 while radio shack sells it for $2.99 / Digikey $0.80
                            A possible alternative could be LM7812 fixed 12V regulator (Europe €0.65, Radio Shack 1.99 / Digikey $0.70 )

Limits:
                            - LM7812 input recommended below 36V (good for 2 lead batteries) / 1 Amp max. with cooling (only 2 additional caps needed) A resistor in series at input allows higher voltages.
                            - LM317 input recommended below 50V (good for 3 lead batteries) / 1.4 Amps max. with cooling
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Lm317

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                              Is there no cheaper source than Radio Shack?
                              In Europe we get a LM317 for €1.20 while radio shack sells it for $2.99 / Digikey $0.80
                              A possible alternative could be LM7812 fixed 12V regulator (Europe €0.65, Radio Shack 1.99 / Digikey $0.70 )

Limits:
                              - LM7812 input recommended below 36V (good for 2 lead batteries) / 1 Amp max. with cooling (only 2 additional caps needed) A resistor in series at input allows higher voltages.
                              - LM317 input recommended below 50V (good for 3 lead batteries) / 1.4 Amps max. with cooling

Hello John Stone,

Yes Digikey is the cheapest place...the only thing, I really do not like to wait for days on a part I know could buy it off RS...or NTE...

Now, there is a superior one to the LM317, that allows 3Amps...not sure which one is but it is within the LM3 numbers...and it is not the LM337 Negative V Reg...that goes same 1.4 A...

The thing I really love about this LM317 is that they ever go bad!!...they reset after a crash...and as long as you keep them cool they perform excellent...Mines live in a "Royal Suite"...Brush-less Fans...Super-duty Heat Sinks...and lots of "extra room"...lol

However, we only need one of this things per circuit...not like Mosfet's though...where the more we parallel the more robust the switching power is...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

+I have a couple of spools (pictured below) with a 2.5" core and 4.5" outer I had the spools made with a 3D machine at the college where I taught electronics for a while. BTW they are mounted on a solenoid motor I build from scratch I did the engine on a CNC mill I designed all parts and did the CAD work and ran the machine. The spools have 100 turns of 18 or 20awg (I can't remember maybe 16AWG) wound Quad filar each. Quad filar is hard to wind and I am not sure I would wind again if it were multi-layers.

The lm317 is pretty cheap at Radio Shack...maybe 3.00 USD...
                                The DC to DC converters (if you will check the link) were only $1.80 each with shipping included. If they don't work out, as I said I can use them in other projects

A hollow core would work great, bifilar winding , meaning double strands 18 awg wire, attached in parallel...the more strands the better Larry...so if want to go Quad filar...better. Go 200 to 300 turns on a 2 Inch core.
                                It works also with steel core...(Ferromagnetic Resonance), but the steel will end up magnetizing one way, if it is not treated...so what happens is after a while of use it takes more frequency levels on our side to climb up Radiant...

You should expect milli amps of Input and Hundreds of volts at output Larry...The Input Frequency could be from 100 to 800 Hz...Output 1500 to 2500 Hz...
                                But again, the capability of your oscillator to reach clean, fine signals is the key to obtain better results...
                                If this were a normal system if you raised the voltage then you would decrease the Amps by the same proportion so if you had milli Amps and low voltage then with hundreds of volts coming out then you would have micro Amps out. Is this what I would expect?

By the way, I do not like transformers in this set-up...they induce flux Noise into the signal circuit...even if you rectify them with top of the line diodes (ac/dc bridge)...still leak.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Transformer is temporary and will be replaced with the DC to DC converter when they arrive. Some wall transformers are switching (like laptop charger/supplies) and shouldn't give flux induced problems.

Regards
                                Larry

Comment

Working...
                                X