Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jablochkoff's patent no. 120684 - regarding electrostatics & ionization

Hello everyone.
    First things first: Should you wonder why there are two threads about finding this patent, see my post in the other thread.

This is the proper thread about Pavel/Paul/Pablo Yablochkov's/Jablochkoff's patent no. 120684; “The system of distribution and amplification of electrical currents by means of atmosphere electricity...”.

The technology described allegedly was very efficient and I want us all to have a look at it.
    The reason I originally posted a thread about this, was because I was unable to find the patent - I tried vacuuming Google & other services for quite a while.

Patent is mentioned on page 6 & 7 in this document (PDF) http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Issue10.pdf, but not in it's whole.

There is another document talking about the patent as well: 14-37 Arc Electron Avalanche

The patent has been mentioned at least once, here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post49440.

Recently I found a few sources talking about the patent in question:
    1) about one quarter down on this page link here, the patent is described to some degree (no claims, etc. as far as I can tell) with a figure seen here. That looks like a Russian copy of the patent.
    2) in a French book on Google: link to page (image of page instead)

Interestingly, the patent nr. 120684 talked about in the French book dates January 1878 or '79, not October 1877 like patent 120684 is said to do in the information provided in the other links above.

I understand neither Russian nor French and can therefore not further pursue this task, at least not for the moment. (It seems computer-translation services are not adequate enough to help me out).

As such, I am hoping there are some helpful persons out there that are willing to help find preferably the whole patent, digitize it & put it here on the internet.
    Perhaps it would provide some refreshing information to all of us, it sure would to me due to my interest in electrostatics & energy systems (have some works from Tesla, Plauson & Jefimenko, among others).

Thank you in advance.

A small update

A little additional information here (seems like I can not update 1st post).

The technology described in the patent involves, far as I have understood, electrostatics, asymmetric Leyden jars & ionization via needles. It allegedly was very efficient, and I want us all to have a look at it.
    The reason I originally posted a thread about this, was because I was unable to find the patent & I wanted your help - I tried vacuuming Google & other services for quite a while. Now I think additional, relevant info. may appear here as well.

It would be nice to shed some light on what goes on in the patent, perhaps have a few calculations on ionization by needles, etc. Using sharp points to ionize air, for example, is seen in several techs from H. Plauson, O. Jefimenko, Jules Guillot (here) & Suzanne Guillemette (here), to name a few. Plauson does have his calculations in his published works on harnessing atmospheric electricity, but I do not understand German well enough. (Argh! the language barriers!)

Hope you all have a good time,
    thank you.

Comment

Read my posts on other thread

I should read my posts here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-collapse.html

Mike

Comment

Interesting, will do.

Comment

Working...
        X