X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zardox
    replied
    I am dazzled again

Most impressive video my freind. Not only showing the test results but also your mastery of graphic design. I think this time you have put all doubts to rest. I hope the imperial will run with the same smooth vigor.

Leave a comment:

• Cornboy 555
    replied
    Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
    G'day Cornboy
    I started to watch and the quality is Very good but as it is so long I will have to watch it tonight
    Regards Kogs
    Hmmm, Must be my computer. Crap.

Leave a comment:

• sampojo
    replied
    numbers from the video are

UFO post comparing uni-polar asym RS to std N-S RS are UN-FRICKIN'-BELIEVABLE!!!!

Now you really went and did it. Watch out for the men in black.

Motor volts RPM gen volts amps
    NS 4.5 7816 1.6 1.19
    NN 4.2 11267 2.9 0.77

NS 5.8 12000 2.8 1.12
    NN 5.8 16800 4.4 0.82

NS 9.6 21000 5.3 1.31
    NN 9.6 26000 7.7 1.13

OMG 44000 rpm at 12v!?!!!!!

At 9v input .3A no load, around 7v gen out noload.
    Add a load at 1A, voltage ? out, volts in still 9v?, motor speeds up, 1Amp input.

A few more data points and that could be a really interesting calculation.
    Last edited by sampojo; 04-05-2014, 05:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Midaztouch
    replied
    WOW!!!

I'm ready for the Imperial!

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

Leave a comment:

• iankoglin
    replied
    G'day Cornboy
    I started to watch and the quality is Very good but as it is so long I will have to watch it tonight
    Regards Kogs

Leave a comment:

• IndianaBoys
    replied
    UFOpolitics,

Thanks for persisting!

IndianaBoys

Leave a comment:

• Cornboy 555
    replied
    Hello UFO and all, thanks much for your video UFO, but now it comes up on
    'real player" and the quality is so poor i can't even read the script, what the hell has happened to YOUTUBE???.

Do you have to pay now to have quality uploads??

Times they are a changing!!!

Regards Cornboy.

Leave a comment:

• sampojo
    replied
    NN 20 Pole 2 stator rewind

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Sam,

Sorry but your design on your UNEQUAL SIZED COILS for the Blue Group...will deliver UNEQUAL Magnetic Fields...as also at time for Induction it will produce "jumping" different pulses at generating output.

Think about the magnetic fields...please.

When you make different sizes coils they will have different magnetic densities related to bigger coils...and bisectors will not be distributed EVENLY through circumference angles...

Every Coil in the Group, MUST wrap around EXACTLY same number of poles.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Roger that, I just miscounted and I just thought it had to be that the last coil was small. My first effort had more counting errors. Here is my redo.

In your post you do seem to verify that I got the total number of poles correct according to your latest thoughts. I applied the ratio of the RS pole (3:5) to 20 poles to get 12 total per group and tried to copy the winding pattern of your quad stator diagrams of your 20 pole Bosch. I am close to finishing my comms.

So Ufo this pattern good to go? Brush positions right? (used RS brush locations)

No probs with where I need to start and end the group coil due to my comms needing the wire to come in at an angle on the connectors, as far as I can tell I hope.

So I am estimating various wrapping configs
    19ga wire to come in at .2ohm at about 25'+/-3' per group
    21ga wire to come in at .5ohm at about 40'+/-5' per group
    my quadfilar 30ga to come in at 1 ohm at about 40' per group

Heating has always been an issue for my asym motors so I am leaning toward my quadfilar. You did not think the quad would be heavy enough in a previous post, but shylo is mentioning heating problems also, and lots of power (on partially wound machines?) You are indicating that a group resistance should be less than 1 ohm, so the quadfilar is right on the edge.

If you think it advisable to build a smaller prototype, I have a lot of 10-pole components around from car window motors. and I still have my QP10, (which lost a brush set, used solder to connect brush wires, easy fix I expect)
    Last edited by sampojo; 04-05-2014, 05:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Five Pole Motor All North versus N-S Video...

Hello to All,

Well, I finished video...kind of long though, did not wanted to edit any of the testing parts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diY9...ature=youtu.be

I would like to go over in detail over this Data seen here later on guys...

However, main issue on the Difference in the Tests Results.

I did not wanted to comment about this differences till having the Full Video backing up My Words.

First, understand that I have utilized the same Motor Embodiment, same rotor, same casing, same magnets, same

wire awg and turns, resulting in exactly, same resistance per Pair...in order that the ONLY Difference between

the two Motors were the Geometry of its Rotor Coils
    ...which delivers a very different magnetic field projection...

And the really amazing thing I see here...is the huge difference in performance between this Two almost identical

little machines...

This proven facts...should definitively confirm to all of Us...How Important it is to "see" and understand Magnetic Fields...and

how our Coils positioning will influence their projection into space...changing all results...for the success or for a failure...just have to find

the best way to fit our requirements...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-05-2014, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Hello Brian and Welcome

Originally posted by brian516 View Post
    Hey there UFO,
    Hello Brian and Welcome!

I've noticed that your work, and design is derived from the following Tesla patent.

Tesla Patent 390,721 - Dynamo-Electric Machine
    Brian, back on July 10th 2012 (Tesla's Birthday...)...I uploaded ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT ...and if you go to minute 1:35...you would see on the background the whole Patent # 390721...plus all explanation related to such application...

the same patent that these crooks like QEG and WITTS are claiming to be basing their contraptions on, but the only people I see that are actually seriously working on the ACTUAL original Tesla designs and patents are you and this select group. I would very much like to join in. I still have quite a lot to learn, but unlike many others, my mind hasn't been thoroughly polluted by mainstream 'science' and the fallacies of Einsteinian Physics and like garbage, so I do feel that it would be worth it for me to apply myself to catching up with you all and getting involved. I don't want to be a 'leech', and I don't want to slow you all down in any way, so do expect me to put forth my utmost attention to learning to the best of my ability on my own, with some guidance, if you are willing to have me involved in this with you all.

I will need to start from page one of this thread and move thru at my own pace to absorb the info and do the work, so it'll be some time before I'm at the point where I'll be able to seriously contribute to advancing the knowledge, but I would very much like to try. I'm going to need to make some investments in equipment, too, and that I'm going to have to make the money to get. Since I will be starting fresh, if you wouldn't mind me joining in, I could apply myself towards whatever areas you find your group to be lacking in. Tesla was a very unique and complex minded man, so I'm sure there are plenty of things that would be useful to your project. For instance, the other components to the design shown in his patent, such as the exciter and transformer. The exciter is obviously the more complex of the two, so I could work on that, or the transformer then that, along with building one of your asymmetric generator/motors to compliment the exciter and transformer.

The main thing with me right now, is that I want to focus on Mr Tesla, and not spend my time piddling around with charging and making batteries and solar/wind generators... not that there is anything wrong with that... It just seems to me that you all have picked the most feasible/beneficial Tesla design to focus on, and I would like to be a part of it.

-Brian
    You are welcome to start reading this Thread and joining Us...however, there is another one where I actually started this whole thing...before talking about Motors or Generators...

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nt-energy.html

Out of Tesla Patents...We gather a very "unique" attribute on his Machines..."Open Coils"...Pairs and Groups of INDEPENDENTLY ENERGIZED COILS...and from there we have derived into a completely different world of Electrodynamics...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-05-2014, 02:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vasfvitor
    replied
    I don't know a damn thing about electricity, but I'm looking to learn so I can fully understand what you doin here, Ufopolitics, one thing I know for sure, it's unique and works for what I've seen.

I just want an direction to what to study so I can do those beauty by my own, or if I only need to learn the principles of asymetric winding and voilą.

Now I have 03 dc motors(3V,5V and 2V) from an old dvd player, I believe they have 3 pole, I couldn't even open it yet, the metals are so hard.
    So far I've read to page 06 of this topic and seems like there is enought information about 3 pole there, am I right?

+Vitor Ferr

P.S http://ufopolitics.com/ is not working in here.

20140404_230407.jpg

Leave a comment:

• brian516
    replied
    Anyone working on the exciter part of the system??

Hey there UFO,

I've noticed that your work, and design is derived from the following Tesla patent.

Tesla Patent 390,721 - Dynamo-Electric Machine

the same patent that these crooks like QEG and WITTS are claiming to be basing their contraptions on, but the only people I see that are actually seriously working on the ACTUAL original Tesla designs and patents are you and this select group. I would very much like to join in. I still have quite a lot to learn, but unlike many others, my mind hasn't been thoroughly polluted by mainstream 'science' and the fallacies of Einsteinian Physics and like garbage, so I do feel that it would be worth it for me to apply myself to catching up with you all and getting involved. I don't want to be a 'leech', and I don't want to slow you all down in any way, so do expect me to put forth my utmost attention to learning to the best of my ability on my own, with some guidance, if you are willing to have me involved in this with you all.

I will need to start from page one of this thread and move thru at my own pace to absorb the info and do the work, so it'll be some time before I'm at the point where I'll be able to seriously contribute to advancing the knowledge, but I would very much like to try. I'm going to need to make some investments in equipment, too, and that I'm going to have to make the money to get. Since I will be starting fresh, if you wouldn't mind me joining in, I could apply myself towards whatever areas you find your group to be lacking in. Tesla was a very unique and complex minded man, so I'm sure there are plenty of things that would be useful to your project. For instance, the other components to the design shown in his patent, such as the exciter and transformer. The exciter is obviously the more complex of the two, so I could work on that, or the transformer then that, along with building one of your asymmetric generator/motors to compliment the exciter and transformer.

The main thing with me right now, is that I want to focus on Mr Tesla, and not spend my time piddling around with charging and making batteries and solar/wind generators... not that there is anything wrong with that... It just seems to me that you all have picked the most feasible/beneficial Tesla design to focus on, and I would like to be a part of it.

-Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Great Work!

Originally posted by shylo View Post
    Hi UFO & All, I've wound this 4 times , but only 8 groups, (I have room for 16 groups) things just get too hot. (I test each group)
    With every wind , I went to a heavier gauge wire, and things kept getting hotter.
    Very fine gauge ,with more turns per group is running like a champ.
    Hello Shylo,

Honestly, your contribution to our development here is very important and essential!

I have not got the chance to go into that stage of winding Groups yet...so, I will go by what you are saying till I can get to this end and confirm it.

So, you used a heavier gauge...may we know which one it was?

And which gauge was the finer one that worked out better?

We need to start establishing comparisons here my friend...but going into details...as also how many turns per coil on heavier Versus on finer...and could you take total resistance readings for both types?

I wind 4 groups at the same time, one wire ,...a start,....and a finish, but they have a junction point in them.
    In post # 6397 the 20 pole G1 & G11 are seeing the Identical magnetic field , so you can feed both groups together, as long as their wound the same , and fed the same.
    I honestly do not understand your expression: "G1 & G11 are seeing the Identical magnetic field"...which magnetic field are you referring to?
    Stator Magnetic Fields?...or Rotor Magnetic Fields?

I know we could feed both groups at same time, and that would "balance" rotation...I know also we could feed them Parallel or Series...BUT, we must do those connections Externally on Brushes wires...in order to test both results separately...

Also I haven't been able to watch video's since the u tube revamp.........
    If You are using Fire Fox...while being on You Tube...go to Tools/Page Info>>>and at bottom of this window press "Details"/ then press "View Cookies" (will open another small window called "Cookies")...then press "Remove All Cookies"...at bottom center

Restart Fire Fox...go to You Tube again...it should be fine now.

By firing G1 & G11 at the same time just balances out the draw better I think.
    artv
    Agree, as I said before it also balances rotation forces.

Also I recommend you try slow rotation of different brushes positioning towards attraction poles (South)...while watching speed...it would tell you best timing "by ear"...

Regards

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1
    I wind 4 groups at the same time, one wire ,...a start,....and a finish, but they have a junction point in them.
    Reviewing our post I realized what you have written above...
    It means You are winding ALL this Four Groups in series, with same wire...just making a junction to drop at commutator elements?..so you are feeding them in parallel...ALL FOUR?!!...if that is so...then it is completely WRONG!

Shylo, how can you understand that every Group here is INDEPENDENT from EACH OTHER!...Winding them like you are doing...there is absolutely NO TIME OFF for any of those coils!!...they are ON at ALLl times!...that is why they get hot friend!...plus I wonder how this way it still runs?

You are just doing same exact way Symmetry Winding type does it...one wire and stops at every comm element hook, keep going to next coil...so on...WRONG!
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-05-2014, 02:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shylo
    replied
    Identical positions

Hi UFO & All, I've wound this 4 times , but only 8 groups, (I have room for 16 groups) things just get too hot. (I test each group)
    With every wind , I went to a heavier guage wire, and things kept getting hotter.
    Very fine guage ,with more turns per group is running like a champ.

In post # 6397 the 20 pole G1 & G11 are seeing the Identical magnetic field , so you can feed both groups together, as long as their wound the same , and fed the same.
    Also I haven't been able to watch video's since the u tube revamp.........
    By firing G1 & G11 at the same time just balances out the draw better I think.
    artv

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Wrong Groups Distribution...

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
    So I thought I would do a side by side comparison of the 2 windings:

Extrapolating to a 20-pole Dual Stator machine like my Baldor by combining the technique of the Bosch, a coil group would contain 12 poles, since there are 3 poles out of 5 in the RS style armature, times 4 for a 20-pole?

So Ufo, how's this look for my Baldor? (EDIT: OOPS, engaging 13 poles in the group. Move everything over one pole and throw out the last odd single sub-coil!!! AND no crossing of sub coils, must be like the Bosch with a gap between sub groups?) EDIT: Fixed! Winding looks complex operation. Same number of wraps on each sub-coil?

I am not sure if I can read the imperial and Bosch diagrams quite right, but the video definitely has the comm segments lined up with the poles (as opposed to the pole-holes )

My connector commutator design needs the wire to come in across the shaft a bit. I think this winding has barely enough of an angle of attack on the side with the green dot. Maybe just take out a half wind and come across the shaft that way.

So my baldor used 19ga. Did I read recommendations to use 25' of wire per group for the imperial? Ufo, it seems you may be leaning toward holding the line toward the heavier gauges now as opposed to going to a higher gauge with the N-S style? I am thinking about the same length for the baldor might work, so just use whatever gauge gets me to 1 ohm per group? I sorely want to use my quad-filar, going for every advantage... I think it will have about .7 ohm resistance per 25', maybe get a little more length since its nominal diam. is around a 21ga.

Progress on my commutator: 13 connectors installed on last comm, 7 remaining components have been manufactured. should be a matter of hours to install them, then ready to wind. ( that is in hours of free time, which I wont have any now for days, just some on the weekend.)
    EDIT: 4 more to install.

Hello Sam,

Sorry but your design on your UNEQUAL SIZED COILS for the Blue Group...will deliver UNEQUAL Magnetic Fields...as also at time for Induction it will produce "jumping" different pulses at generating output.

Think about the magnetic fields...please.

When you make different sizes coils they will have different magnetic densities related to bigger coils...and bisectors will not be distributed EVENLY through circumference angles...

Every Coil in the Group, MUST wrap around EXACTLY same number of poles.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

Working...
X