• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DadHav
    replied
    Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
    Hello DadHav and Bistander.
    I have no shares or connection with this company, here the point is that people in real world company uses this formulate in relation with Radiant Energy-reactive power, so we could take it for Ufopolitics Radiant Energy and similar stuff.

The better I can say to you is that one of my best friends knows personally the inventor-owner and he have been in their labs and buildings, its for real.
    Here the people when they want to buy expensive machines call the company for customers telephones and adresses near, so you can speak and/or see the machines working from independent people.

And for the math question, thanks for take the time but there is one equation that works for sure:

They have 5 Electronic-Electric Engineers working full time in their labs and world patents so: Money coming in > money going out= things must to work

Quoting Tesla:
    Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Thanks everybody, specially to Ufopolitics
    I didn't mean to sound or be disrespectful. It's just very hard for me to believe. When I get caught up on things I'll look into it a little further.
    John

Leave a comment:

• pedroxime
    replied
    Hello DadHav and Bistander.
    I have no shares or connection with this company, here the point is that people in real world company uses this formulate in relation with Radiant Energy-reactive power, so we could take it for Ufopolitics Radiant Energy and similar stuff.

The better I can say to you is that one of my best friends knows personally the inventor-owner and he have been in their labs and buildings, its for real.
    Here the people when they want to buy expensive machines call the company for customers telephones and adresses near, so you can speak and/or see the machines working from independent people.

And for the math question, thanks for take the time but there is one equation that works for sure:

They have 5 Electronic-Electric Engineers working full time in their labs and world patents so: Money coming in > money going out= things must to work

Quoting Tesla:
    Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Thanks everybody, specially to Ufopolitics
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pedroxime; 10-11-2015, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DadHav
    replied
    I'm sorry but I have to stand with Bistander on this. I can't find one legitimate comment anywhere about the technology. Nothing can be kept that good of a secret. You say the secret is being passed on from one person to another but if you want to buy something you can go right to their site and make arrangements to spend your money. I guess I'll have to do without until I hear something about it from a source I trust. Thanks for spending the time presenting your views but I'd feel better if you tried it and came back with your findings. Oh I forgot you would be sworn to secrecy.
    John

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by sprocket View Post
    No point throwing the baby out with the bath-water - so what if the math doesn't add up if the tech works! Besides, we are constantly told that OU is impossible to begin with, so we should expect problems math-wise. Also, at the very cutting edge of physics, similar math problems crop up all the time, or should I say, 'infinities' occur in the equations - the usual dodge is called "renormalization", which allows the boffins to proceed with the mathematical mastrubations. Other boffins rightly frown on this practice, pointing out that there is no rhyme or reason for doing this, other than to camouflage what is quite possibly a more fundamental problem. So this 'fudged-math' is standard practice - yet I see no grants being withdrawn because they can't be 'trusted'.
    Like I said, Q isn't the only problem there. I'll put it another way. I think they are either crooks or idiots. Don't know which is worse, but I'm not putting any of my money into their stock. I've been calling out places like this for a long time and haven't been wrong yet. I wish it would happen. I'd gladly accept being wrong for a real energy revolution any day.

Leave a comment:

• sprocket
    replied
    No point throwing the baby out with the bath-water - so what if the math doesn't add up if the tech works! Besides, we are constantly told that OU is impossible to begin with, so we should expect problems math-wise. Also, at the very cutting edge of physics, similar math problems crop up all the time, or should I say, 'infinities' occur in the equations - the usual dodge is called "renormalization", which allows the boffins to proceed with the mathematical mastrubations. Other boffins rightly frown on this practice, pointing out that there is no rhyme or reason for doing this, other than to camouflage what is quite possibly a more fundamental problem. So this 'fudged-math' is standard practice - yet I see no grants being withdrawn because they can't be 'trusted'.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hello DadHav:

This is not new, this technology have been around for about 20 years or more with satisfied customers all around the world, in fact they never made advertising and the company expanded by satisfied customers spreading the word.
    This is a real company with real products and real customers working for years , here their lab:

The non advertising police kept them under the radar and I think they never had "interference".

So under the radar that even most of the free energy comunity have not idea of their existence, never Peswiki or F.E. forums.
    This guys are awesome, with one of their devices you can turn an old bad electric motor, with high Q factor, into a free energy generator with COP=6. Old and bad is better because good motors have the cooper doped to lower their Q factor.
    Here is a PDF about this:
    http://www.ortronic.com/ENGLISH/pdf/DEMO_MPES.pdf

Here some pictures of the device:

Pics omitted.........

Ufopolitics and John Bedini are masters of DC Radiant Energy and Ortronic of AC Radiant Energy.
    Like AC is basically DC changing polarity 60 cicles per secon I think in their principles must to be all very similar.

Here is their site:

Ortronic, the only technology that recovers the reactive energy

Best Regards
    Hi pedro,

Interesting outfit but I wouldn't trust them. I spent a few hours going over some of their technical documents and find some disturbing mistakes or misunderstandings, or maybe even misrepresentations. One of these is at the very core of their claims. That is the confusion often associated with the electrical quantity called Q.

1.) Q can represent the quantity of electrical charge in units of Coulombs and equal to one Ampere-second.

2.) Q can be used to represent the reactive component of the power in an AC system and is expressed in units of VAR, Volt-Ampere-Reactive. The vector sum of this and the Real Power (sometimes called Active Power), P, measured in Watts, is the Complex Power, S, in Volt-Amperes. The magnitude of the S vector is the Apparent Power in VA.

3.) Q factor for Quality factor in an under damped oscillator or resonator describing the bandwidth to the center frequency. For an inductive electric circuit, Q = 2πfL/R, dimensionless.

One cannot pull equations out of #2 and #3 and set them equal then build theories around that misinterpretation as these guys have done. It just doesn't fly and neither do their other explanations and examples.

Sorry, their math doesn't add up.

bi

Leave a comment:

• pedroxime
    replied
    Hello DadHav:

This is not new, this technology have been around for about 20 years or more with satisfied customers all around the world, in fact they never made advertising and the company expanded by satisfied customers spreading the word.
    This is a real company with real products and real customers working for years , here their lab:

The non advertising police kept them under the radar and I think they never had "interference".

So under the radar that even most of the free energy comunity have not idea of their existence, never Peswiki or F.E. forums.
    This guys are awesome, with one of their devices you can turn an old bad electric motor, with high Q factor, into a free energy generator with COP=6. Old and bad is better because good motors have the cooper doped to lower their Q factor.
    Here is a PDF about this:
    http://www.ortronic.com/ENGLISH/pdf/DEMO_MPES.pdf

Here some pictures of the device:

Ufopolitics and John Bedini are masters of DC Radiant Energy and Ortronic of AC Radiant Energy.
    Like AC is basically DC changing polarity 60 cicles per secon I think in their principles must to be all very similar.

Here is their site:

Ortronic, the only technology that recovers the reactive energy

Best Regards
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pedroxime; 10-06-2015, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DadHav
    replied
    Hello Ufopolitics, first I want to thank you for your service to humanity, I learned a lot with your presentations.

I found a company and formulates that probably can help, its special for energy extraction from radiant energy.
    As far as I know this is the only company in the world that takes radiant energy from motors and transformers to make it useful.
    Here is the formulate where it says Ortronic:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...a-ortronic-png

Here a video demostration:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUChl7zRzTA

Best regards
    Hello Friend, Don't you find it a little unusual that the video has been there for 3 years, with comments turned off as a matter of fact, and it seems no one has taken advantage of the technology? Just saying.
    John

Leave a comment:

• pedroxime
    replied
    Hello Ufopolitics, first I want to thank you for your service to humanity, I learned a lot with your presentations.

I found a company and formulates that probably can help, its special for energy extraction from radiant energy.
    As far as I know this is the only company in the world that takes radiant energy from motors and transformers to make it useful.
    Here is the formulate where it says Ortronic:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1443879088

Here a video demostration:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUChl7zRzTA

Best regards
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wrtner
    replied
    Originally posted by thaelin View Post
    Sounds like you are searching for the same thing I am. A way to extend the range of the E-Bike. I get 15 miles on my rag tag junk.
    Could you design a small (six inch dia) Bedini SG device which runs constantly, feeding back to the main batty?

The next stage might be to park the bike for the day with the rear wheel off the ground, and have a full size Bedini running till the end of the day.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    For Garry Childers...

@ Garry Childers,

Garry, please read your mail here...Imperial needs to contact you...

Thanks and hello to everyone...

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• jeffy39
    replied
    Emp 56 stator-housing

Howdy All. I have 2 extra stator-housings due to order-shipping errors.
    These are un-used,
    I'm asking original price of $50 ea. plus shipping. If interested please
    pm me. Thanx, jeffy39

Leave a comment:

• thaelin
    replied
    Sounds like you are searching for the same thing I am. A way to extend the range of the E-Bike. I get 15 miles on my rag tag junk. Then charge over nite. Just has to be a better way for sure. Hub motors are the best way cause they go direct to the rim proven in a side by side test up a very demanding hill. The out-rigger just didn't have it.
    Keep on mate.

thay

Originally posted by MCKSys View Post
    Hi to all!

I don't want to 'disturb the waves' of the thread, I just want to know if UFO has finished the asymm brushless motor of post #5918.

And if there are some info/data/specs about it.

I have replicated the small motor, with great results, but I don't have tools (space, in fact) for bigger projects.

I'm only interested in brushless motors. The idea is to rewind chinese bike motors to make them 'real'...

Thanks!

PS: Please, excuse my bad english.

Leave a comment:

• MCKSys
    replied
    Question about post #5918

Hi to all!

I don't want to 'disturb the waves' of the thread, I just want to know if UFO has finished the asymm brushless motor of post #5918.

And if there are some info/data/specs about it.

I have replicated the small motor, with great results, but I don't have tools (space, in fact) for bigger projects.

I'm only interested in brushless motors. The idea is to rewind chinese bike motors to make them 'real'...

Thanks!

PS: Please, excuse my bad english.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    About demagnetized UFO Kits...

Hello to All,

Finally I have been able to get an answer from Imperial Electric...

Prior I have been dealing with Dyann De Rose, but she is no longer with Imperial, finally I was able to contact someone who could help in Customer Service about this issue with UFO Kits having demagnetized Stators.

I have the same problem with mine.

I need to know how many total UFO kits we have that are defective, so I can reply to CS to get an Authorization number from them.

We will have to remove them from the housing, minimizing shipment costs, and pack them and ship them once we have the authorization number and a destination.

They say they need a Part Number?...I have no idea what part number is that...maybe is the whole Stator Housing Assembly number...I will find out.

Whoever do not want to post openly for whatever reason...could PM me here, but bottom line is we need a total of demagnetized UFO Kits to proceed.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

Working...
X