Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourty Eight Seconds...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
    micro-controlled rotating magnetic field.

Spinning toroidal field - YouTube
    Hey...

Starting the WAR?...dropping bombs?

Just like that?...Like the "Fast Delivery Post Man"...

I told you you will get that Compass Needle spinning like a Fan ...now in "Low Mode"...Does needle rotates on Bearings?...if not I see it Popping out of glass...just like Alice in Wonderland's... Rabbit's Clock...

Nice...I like how you are applying the Quad Pulsing Signals for other Applications...useful Uh?

Am sure You know very well what you are showing in 48 Seconds...

1-A Columbus Egg rotating in Stepped Pulsed DC...or could We please... call it "A Progressive Shifting"?

2-The Principle behind an Asymmetric Brush Less DC Motor...

3-A Self Rotating Figuera's Drum Generator...

4- Imagine You get Two Identical Toroids...but invert the Four Channel Order and set two independently rotated Discs in the Outer periphery...could We get off ground?

Love it!

Kind regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-05-2013, 06:03 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Tesla Diametrical Rotor...Postcard

TESLA DIAMETRICAL WOUND ROTOR:

[IMG][/IMG]

ONE COIL STEPS (PART 1)

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok, this Post is "Machine's Style" dropping Bombs ...
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-05-2013, 06:13 AM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        TESLA DIAMETRICAL WOUND ROTOR:

[IMG][/IMG]

ONE COIL STEPS (PART 1)

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok, this Post is "Machine's Style" dropping Bombs ...

Suggestion....use two coils instead of one. Wire them together so that you generate square a square wave when you load them. Spin magnets, instead of spinning the coils, this simply means that your inner runner commutated DC motor will be treated as if it were an out-runner.

Regards

Comment

• help identify this part

UFO, team. et al,
          Had a bit of an extended absence and have been away from my lab, we are about a week away from being able to play again, doing work for a friend on his project and this brings up the reason for the post.

My friend pulled this out of a bit of equipment ( isn't 100% sure but thinks it was a compressor ) he was scraping some 20 to 30 years ago, (because he thought it looked cool, and was such nice work he admired) – now he wants some more of them for another project.

So the question is; Has anybody ever seen anything like this in anything they have scraped? , it would be easier to get these from a manufacture rather than take this to a machinist and ask them to duplicate the piece.

In these pictures the unit is on a ratchet handle just to hold it in place, it is made to slip onto a 3/4 inch shaft and the unit is about 3.3 inchs OD.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0tuhhfq09...3%5E4body3.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebnuroppwu...3%5E4body3.png

The sooner we can ID this part, the quicker I can get back to my lab and work on the UFO motor. Please help me identify this part.

Looks like everyone has made significant progress, I’ve got a lot of reading to catch up on.

Many Thanks to everyone for all the fine help you have provided.

Hitby13kw
          Attached Files

Comment

• reverse image search

Hitby13kw,

Google has an Image Search Feature that may help:

Search by Image – Inside Search – Google

How to search by image
            https://support.google.com/websearch...magepage&hl=en

Search by image allows you to do a reverse image search and discover all sorts of content that's related to a specific image. For example, search using a picture of your favorite band and see search results that might include similar images, webpages about the band, and even sites that include the same picture.
            How to search

IndianaBoys

Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
            UFO, team. et al,
            Had a bit of an extended absence and have been away from my lab, we are about a week away from being able to play again, doing work for a friend on his project and this brings up the reason for the post.

My friend pulled this out of a bit of equipment ( isn't 100% sure but thinks it was a compressor ) he was scraping some 20 to 30 years ago, (because he thought it looked cool, and was such nice work he admired) – now he wants some more of them for another project.

So the question is; Has anybody ever seen anything like this in anything they have scraped? , it would be easier to get these from a manufacture rather than take this to a machinist and ask them to duplicate the piece.

In these pictures the unit is on a ratchet handle just to hold it in place, it is made to slip onto a 3/4 inch shaft and the unit is about 3.3 inchs OD.

The sooner we can ID this part, the quicker I can get back to my lab and work on the UFO motor. Please help me identify this part.

Looks like everyone has made significant progress, I’ve got a lot of reading to catch up on.

Hitby13kw

Comment

• Image - What is it?

Hitby, seems it might be a 'swash-plate'. It would have cylinders-pistons
              parallel to the shaft. I think the old WW II torpedoes used compressed air
              to drive the propeller with one. Also similar to a GM air-conditioner compressor.

Comment

• About Tesla Wound Coils...

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                Suggestion....use two coils instead of one.
                Hello Erfinder,

This Assembly contains Two Coils, wrapped at 90º Center to Center, just like the previous Images I've shown on previous posts.

Wire them together so that you generate square a square wave when you load them.
                What I like about this structure is the radical 90º between Induced Side (Conductors) and Generated Field because of Induction...If We set them at right angles, as the proper size of Stators we could get many advantages.

If We wire them together (either series or parallel)...the consequences are a Full Time of Energizing between them, no idling time...then the "Magic" of Independently connected coils is gone...that's my opinion. However I appreciate your idea, which is more for a Motor than a Generator.

Spin magnets, instead of spinning the coils, this simply means that your inner runner commutated DC motor will be treated as if it were an out-runner.

Regards
                Again, Erfinder, where I see more advantages ...is to use this design as Generators...Tesla shows a Three Phase by 60º apart...and I find it great to try.

In the latest sequences I have shown...it is about rotating the coils (both) and seeing the behavior of the induced fields versus Stator or Exciter Fields.

We can get a DC Sequence, like Machine Alive have shown on video above...into Four or Eight Coils positioned by equal angles....then generate a "Rotating Square Wave Sequential Progression"...and then any steel ring (outside) or drum (inside) will be rotated...or a permanent magnet rings or drum. Then we all have a BLDC Asymmetric Motor...whether In or Out runner.

Regards and thanks for suggestions.

Ufopolitics

Comment

• I will try...for sure.

Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
                  UFO, team. et al,

Hitby13kw

Hello Hitby13kw!

Man...I will go to the FBI and the CIA...if I have to...in order to get you back here working on your Imperials!!...

Like Jeffy said...it does looks like a Swash Plate...but then again I see the Ring to be uneven or elliptical...

Does it has a center Pivot Point at Inner Ring?...like a ball joint?...or is it a Fixed piece?

Looks like the Cam for a Pump or for "something" that uses the "uneven" ring shape to spread or close a valve, a spring joint...or a gate.

Nice to hear from You!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Dear Machine,

We have received your postcard and the pictures are amazing.
                    We can guess that you are having a lot of fun in your trip around the ... globe...

We are expecting a letter describing all your stories in detail.

Regards and take care

PS: Here I post an schematic for implementing the Figuera´s rotating drum winding that I think that it has some advantages over a standard diametrical winding as drawn in simple form in the original patent. It may work with the same magnet polarity all around the external side. It is a winding with an "8" shape in each turn. It creates two induced magnetic fields, B1 and B2, with opposite directions. As each semi-turn has different induced polarity then those two field maybe can go in a circle around the central hole. What do you think?

Modified schematic from Figuera patent No. 30376 to acomadate this winding:

Original winding as shown in patent 30376:

Regards
                    Last edited by hanon1492; 11-06-2013, 10:59 PM. Reason: Adding the modified schematics
                    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Tesla Diametric Two Pole Generator

Hello to All,

On the simplest Tesla Concept of a Generator, we have the Two Pole (Two Stators or Two Exciting Fields) and Two Inducing or Generating Coils-Fields...

What I find very interesting about this design...it is the radical 90º Angle from the Induced Group of conductors in each coil (at A Time) and the Induced or generated magnetic fields for them.

As ALSO a 90º between the Two Coils center axis...so they will never be "cancelling" each others...on a straight 180º, opposite direction-poles Coils.

Now, the success of this generator, is to KEEP BOTH COILS INDEPENDENTLY CONNECTED, meaning, separated from each others, in order that each Induction and fields are also independently generated-induced-turned off-on. Having in mind that each Coil when completing the 360º rotation would generate a full Phase...as also the other Coil...so we will get a Two Phase Generator separated by 90º Angle.

Therefore, We get Four Slip Rings-Four Brush System, in order to collect both outputs separated.

[IMG][/IMG]

On the above Diagram We have the Full Set Up...with the Two Inducing Coils...However, in order to start from the simplest form, I have chosen to just review One Coil in our first analysis...

[IMG][/IMG]

If You notice the above Image is the same as the one before, except I have added Three More Turns as FIG 7,8 and 9

On FIG 7, the Coil starts the Opposite Induction process, meaning, negative group of induced conductors (I have set negative and positive side for reference only, we all know they swap electric polarity as well) are entering the North Stator Field side, (instead of South side like in FIG1,2,3,4)while Positive marked conductors are entering South...so, the magnetic poles projection is opposite...but notice that when we have almost a full percentage of conductors sweeping the Stators (FIG 8 and 9)...The Magnetic Polarity related to Stators is exactly the same as the starting point on FIG 1 and on....meaning that when we have a full induced sweep...the poles would be assisting rotation instead of counter effecting it.

This is the way I see it...I may be wrong...so any input would be appreciated.

Please have in mind that any coil wrapped like this, will be exactly the same winding sense when at the other side or the 180º turn, related to entering Stators...as also realize we could "play" with the way to wind coils so they generate the right induced fields towards stators according to rotation.

To me...the only way to find out -for real- would be to build this simple design...I have done it with 12 poles, without removing the poles...and it does induces excellent...but I need further testing as a Full Generator with a prime mover connected to shaft.

I do not want to talk about the Radiant Manifestation here...by now...till we get the full understanding of this set.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Ufopolitics,

Looks real good!

Help us with construction plans in building this in it's simplest form!

Good man,

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Spin Torsion Fields...

Originally posted by SERG V.
                          Привет machinealive !!

Nice experiment. Kind of Steve Mark TPU stuff !!

Be carefull with that kind of toys !!. I don't know the strenght of Magnetic field in your device but you should know that after running it continuously 15-20 minutes, Spin-Torsion Magnetic field make unresearched kind of Magnetic Phantoms which continue existence up to two weeks after you have turned off device. Turning on again you will prolonged their life time. Problem is - that kind of Magnetic Phantoms can interact with living creatures on unknown horror ways. Be sure it is a way to twilight zone.

The Spin-Torsion fields make terrible structural demages at all organic and nonorganic structures like for example gamma rays but much harder. Torsion Physic is very dangerous discipline. That fields can't be shielded for now. Nobody knows how to protect from them. I know for many physicists in Russia and America {probaly anywhere} which have payed down the biggest price - with their lifes. Depend from strenght of Spin-Torsion field and Angular speed of Magnetic Mass the cut-off life process can be momentarily like in well known US Navy philadelphia experiment when they had lost complete crew - half disappeared from our dimension - other half get out of mind after return. I know Tesla explicitely had forbid that kins of experiments with humans but US Gov. didnt want to listen him. In final account - people had payed for Gov. ignorance, and soon after that, Tesla had been killed.

As in Russia says: Warned - Armed !!

Reg.
                          Сергей В.
                          Very interesting SERG V!

However, I believe the "Torsion Effect" harm, works for very High Voltage, High Frequency Torsion fields, and I know exactly what you mean.

Now, a very simple way to "cancel" the Torsion Field Effect...would be to have top and bottom Counter Rotating Fields to the "Main" Field...utilizing same pulses signals, same magnetic fields (by identical matching coils) but opposite to each others...cancelling, then preventing from top and bottom projections to propagate into space.

Still, You are right...We should be careful...we do not want that Machine Alive creates such magnetic Vortex...that would disappear right in front of our eyes on a You Tube Video...sucked by the "Torsion Vortex Effect"...

Regards and Dosfidaña...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                            Ufopolitics,

Looks real good!

Help us with construction plans in building this in it's simplest form!

Good man,

IndianaBoys
                            Hello Indiana Boys!

I am sorry...but can NOT say "no more"...it is due... that I have recently signed an NDA Contract with Machine Alive...and Cornboy555

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-06-2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• I like it...

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                              Dear Machine,

We have received your postcard and the pictures are amazing.
                              We can guess that you are having a lot of fun in your trip around the ... globe...

We are expecting a letter describing all your stories in detail.

Regards and take care

PS: Here I post an schematic for implementing the Figuera´s rotating drum winding that I think that it has some advantages over a standard diametrical winding as drawn in simple form in the original patent. It may work with the same magnet polarity all around the external side. It is a winding with an "8" shape in each turn. It creates two induced magnetic fields, B1 and B2, with opposite directions. As each semi-turn has different induced polarity then those two field maybe can go in a circle around the central hole. What do you think?

Regards
                              Hello Mi Querido Amigo Hannon,

I like this approach, as far as the "8" shaped Induced coil, rotating at center of square hole, it is A Possibility.

What I find that it may not work...would be to have all inner exciters projecting North towards all outer projecting South towards Inner space...why?

Picture Induced Electricity as a water flow...and by running the conductor through same fields in the whole circumference would not generate a "push-pull" force to that "water flow"...therefore, electrical flow will be induced eventually...but flow will not "move" forward or backward...it will remain on same area of conductor length at induction...

Maybe am wrong...check it out...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Hello Indiana Boys!

I am sorry...but can NOT say "no more"...it is due... that I have recently signed an NDA Contract with Machine Alive...and Cornboy555

Regards

Ufopolitics

Talk about split your sides,

Comment

Working...
                                X