Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was Funny!

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
    Oh thats just great! I've waited most of my life to see real proof of a free energy device and now that the moment approaches the end of the world will come 9 days after.
    J

Hello Dad Hav,

That was Funny John...

Well You've got Nine Days to replicate it...LOL

Isn't that ANOTHER coincidence...Nine (9) days to the 21 st ?

But yes...I hope it is not too late...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• LMAO

Enough talk! Back to work! WA-PSH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        ASYMMETRICAL TRANSFORMERS THE FINAL GATHERING - YouTube

Well...I have set a "Dead Line" on this...

12-12-12

I WILL beat and defeat the Stinking Gas Engines...

The REST...I honestly could not care less...

My Final Gathering is CLOSER...

Lovely Date Chosen (12-12-12) isn't it?

Regards to All

See You All soon

Ufopolitics
        Hello UFO, Great video and I am looking forward to the greatly anticipated video on 12-12-12. Well the date 12-12-12 will go down in history as it also have Mayan connection. It will mean end of the present era (of gas guzzlers) and beginning of the new one with energy abundance (Tesla's Dream).
        Also my goldmine dual pentagon asymmetric five pole motor is going at a steady pace. I have already put in a longer shaft and cut two casings to size. Next I will put the brushes and align them. Finally do the wire winding.

warmest regards
        lightworker

Comment

• Keep away from the investors and don't talk to strangers on the phone

This is forum where serious R&D is happening all the time and at a fast pace. Since many of us here are serious researchers lets not forget the lessons from the history where many inventors made some fatal mistakes. for example, Morgan sank Nikola Tesla. I think Tom Bearden has good advice on what not do (Video Time line 18:25). It is also very good video on the zero point energy in general. He saying that the corporations are today’s empires who will do anything to keep use of oil going on as long as they can. Hope the video is useful.

Warmest Regards
          Lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
            This is forum where serious R&D is happening all the time and at a fast pace. Since many of us here are serious researchers lets not forget the lessons from the history where many inventors made some fatal mistakes. for example, Morgan sank Nikola Tesla. I think Tom Bearden has good advice on what not do (Video Time line 18:25). It is also very good video on the zero point energy in general. He saying that the corporations are today’s empires who will do anything to keep use of oil going on as long as they can. Hope the video is useful.

Warmest Regards
            Lightworker
            Sorry forgot the YouTube video link

Lt. Col. Tom Bearden - Open Source Energy Network - (Full Version) - YouTube

Lt. Col. Tom Bearden - Open Source Energy Network - (Full Version)

Comment

• 24 Segment Stator

Greetings all:

I have just picked up my dc motor from the local vo-tech center where the machine shop folks installed the second commutator, bearing, and drilled the end cap.

Vacation starts tonight, so guess what I'm a gonna be into the next few days!

Both 18 gauge and 22 gauge wire are sitting around waiting to be used....so, should I wind a single strand per winding of #18, or paralleled strands of #22 per winding?? (The original winding was 3 strands of something like 24 ga.)

Thanks for the input.

glen

@Mr. UFO: Am just waiting to see what you've done.....

Comment

Hello Dad Hav,

That was Funny John...

Well You've got Nine Days to replicate it...LOL

Isn't that ANOTHER coincidence...Nine (9) days to the 21 st ?

But yes...I hope it is not too late...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                I was trying to be careful about what I was saying and really did plan on it to be a joke. I'm glad you seemed to take it that way. I wish now that I would have added it would be nice if you could work a little harder to move the date up............(Hi Patrick)
                Does anyone know how the end is supposed to come. Will it do us any good the take our generators and head for the nearest cave? Or should we all just assume the crash position. Bend over put our head between our legs - and kiss our butts goodbye?
                J

Comment

• Fatal Mistakes...

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post

Warmest Regards
                  Lightworker

Hello Lightworker1,

Yes, definitively History have shown Us the many bright ones that went without releasing public their entire inventions...the list is huge.

Thanks God, I have set the "Legal Tender Notes" ambitions...far away from my self...a long time ago. And I tell you...I could be starving to death...living under a Bridge...right next to my Homeless friends...and someone comes to offer their Millions...and will get a very loud and clear NOPE...

I had many "offers" before... from my first Patent I filed...The offers come to Us very "pretty"...but all they do is take it and get them in a very secure place...while they tell you..."We still have a lot of R&D to do here...so do not call "Us" ...we will call you..."
                  Take a nice and comfortable seat...and please do not hold your breath...waiting for that call...it will not happen.

I had offers NOW...and I have said...

"All is Public Domain by Now...¿still interested? (I know English does not uses the (¿) sign...but I like to use it to emphasize the question ... )...I mean...I could teach your employers/engineers....on all the "How to's"...as theories...then I WILL DO charge You..."

However, I will rather teach at...say a School...to new and young Generations...rather than doing it for someone to acquire tons of "Legal Tender Notes"...based on My Knowledge and Info.

Regards Lightworker!

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Awesome Machine!!

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                    Hello UFO and evereyone,

I managed to get a short vid done, kinda long really. I wasn't real happy with how the other motor was sparking, plus no radiant. So, I redid the commutators, with no gap and no resin. Also, I fried the last controller, so I had to rebuild that, over weekend as well.

It seems to work pretty good now, for what its made with.

So I'm trying to get a good controller for high voltage, and still get radiant, and get things tighter, starting with the sparking at commutators.

I just finished, and it's pretty rough, I didn't try to edit the video because I'm too tired, and I am not good at it anyway. So there may be some language that some of the audience may find offensive.

Come on Promt, I wanna see your motor, for real, it can't be uglier then what I build.

3 pole with new commutators - YouTube

So there really is gonna be a UFO invasion, in 2012, can't wait.

sorry the movie didn't upload, I'm trying again, the link is fixed now.

Hello Machine!

Great video!...nice experiments!

You've got the "Touch" my friend...the Patience to work on your R&D...and that is the prime requirement to do all this things...

Now, I do not think your batteries are fully charge...right?...as I read below capacity levels there...sometimes they trick you...if you have not charge them prior to tests.

I am glad to see your Scope Channels all working...that is great you did not burnt the one that was not working...

Now try putting a 100-200V @ 10 uF...Non Polarized Cap at your Output terminals (paralleled) and see if you get Radiant then...sometimes the ratio is too perfect and they cancel each others at output...However...do not expect too much in your Output...because you have very low Hot running there...so excitation is weak. Remember we need Hot flow to get Radiant at high levels...

Related to commutator resistance leakage...I have noticed that...and I tell you my opinion...

Radiant travels faster than Hot...that fact brings some draw back...and that is that Carbon deposits seat at an atomic level carried by the back flow from Radiant...(the carbon residues/deposits are from Hot, but carried , delivered and incrusted by Radiant fast flow)...it is incredible sometimes I have cleaned the gaps...all the way...and still have resistance between commutator elements..?...and the thing is that radiant forms chains of carbon deposits within the mica material, as also in the copper...even through high temp epoxy.

If you look closer at commutator...when running...and Radiant is arcing and rolling on Comm surface...you will notice the copper looks like going through an X Ray process...you could look "INSIDE" of its solid metal...when radiant flows through...this open doors for Hot to enter there (without radiant it would not be able to do so)...So it is important to get Radiant Out...otherwise it end up killing the commutator.

On the other hand, IF resistance is accumulated at the second commutator (normally the Higher sparks are going to be showing at your Negative side Input, that is what I call the lower or second commutator)...if resistance gets evenly there between elements...you will get a higher output...I have even added resistors there between of say 3.9 to 4.7 Kilos then getting more output...and less accumulation of carbon residues...

Warm Regards my Friend!

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-27-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Hello Lightworker1,

Yes, definitively History have shown Us the many bright ones that went without releasing public their entire inventions...the list is huge.

Thanks God, I have set the "Legal Tender Notes" ambitions...far away from my self...a long time ago. And I tell you...I could be starving to death...living under a Bridge...right next to my Homeless friends...and someone comes to offer their Millions...and will get a very loud and clear NOPE...

I had many "offers" before... from my first Patent I filed...The offers come to Us very "pretty"...but all they do is take it and get them in a very secure place...while they tell you..."We still have a lot of R&D to do here...so do not call "Us" ...we will call you..."
                      Take a nice and comfortable seat...and please do not hold your breath...waiting for that call...it will not happen.

I had offers NOW...and I have said...

"All is Public Domain by Now...¿still interested? (I know English does not uses the (¿) sign...but I like to use it to emphasize the question ... )...I mean...I could teach your employers/engineers....on all the "How to's"...as theories...then I WILL DO charge You..."

However, I will rather teach at...say a School...to new and young Generations...rather than doing it for someone to acquire tons of "Legal Tender Notes"...based on My Knowledge and Info.

Regards Lightworker!

Ufopolitics
                      I am in total agreement on that and you are on a very correct and noble path. Wise ones said long time ago, "For the love of money is the root of all evil"
                      Further more this money is fiat that has no intrinsic value.

Warmest Regards
                      lightworker

Comment

• Imperial Motor Conversion (Update)

Hello to All,

ASYMMETRICAL CONVERSION OF THE PRIME MOVER - YouTube

I have made this video to show some of the tricks and process of converting the Imperial Motor 56 Body into Asymmetric...to be turning the Mecc Alte.

I will be posting later on the Generator Head adapt of front plates-bearings.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hello Nico8k!!

Originally posted by nico8k View Post
                          Wow! Ufo that's a huge production video!!! Are you a movie director also?
                          Excellent work and I love the music!
                          And I'm sure we'll have success

Long time I'm not posting but I am working hard on some things at same time...

Washingmachine 15 pole motor convertion (postponed for now)
                          Grass trimmer 14 pole motor convertion and designing winding diagram. (I am
                          begining to understand how your motors work!)
                          Arduino PWM
                          Variable PSU 5-48V 15A ( 4 PC ATX PSU in series)

Hope I can soon post pics and videos.

Regards to all

Nico

Hey Nico!!

Save me some nice Argentinian Meat...so we celebrate soon in Las bellas Pampas Argentinas...

I wish I would be a Movie Director...I would be turning Hollywood inside out...
                          The Music I enhanced it with My Korg and Roland Studio Synthesizers...making a Higher Bass sequences at the Reef Sound like Machine Guns...War time...LOL, as also the "Roaring" Background...I have fun in my Sound Studio...

That is great your coming builds!!...Am excited to see them roaring soon!

I am very glad you are getting the understanding better of this Machines!...Yes, once that you do...it would be very easy to build them and design them.

Warm Regards...and see you soon around here!

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-27-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• I am glad Glen!

Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
                            Greetings all:

I have just picked up my dc motor from the local vo-tech center where the machine shop folks installed the second commutator, bearing, and drilled the end cap.

Vacation starts tonight, so guess what I'm a gonna be into the next few days!

Both 18 gauge and 22 gauge wire are sitting around waiting to be used....so, should I wind a single strand per winding of #18, or paralleled strands of #22 per winding?? (The original winding was 3 strands of something like 24 ga.)

Thanks for the input.

glen

@Mr. UFO: Am just waiting to see what you've done.....
                            Hello Glen,

I am glad you have finally got your work done...and ready to go.

Glen, it will depend upon the source you will be applying there, to me a single 18 Gauge would be very "universal"...(I built the BOSCH 20 Poles that way , 18 Ga single wire, around 20 turns per Coil, 40 on Pairs total, however, it is a Four Brush, four Stators...) as it also would develop lot of force and speed...However, the dual strands of 22 Gauge will render a stronger magnetic field with less resistance, but they will take more room (close to double)...so it also depends on your space to fit them.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Mecc Alte Symmetric Generator Head Adapt.

Hello again...

MECC_ALTE_SYMMETRIC_GENERATOR_HEAD_ADAPT - YouTube

Here is the Mecc Alte Generator adapt Video of front plate and bearing...

I just "fried" the bearing (sealed grease dripping all over...lol) while Mig Welding it at 180-200 Amps... ...but had to leave it there...since it was slightly glued in perfect place...not a biggie.

I just quickly edited and cut the best parts for Vid seeing the process...sorry, if still is too boring and long for some...

You Tube text on Video:

This Video shows the Mecc Alte Italian built Generator Head, it is a 2011 Brush-less, zero "miles" Symmetrical Machine.

It is a 6 KVA Output, or 120V at 50 Amps and 240V at 25Amps, requires a 13 HP minimum and 3600 RPM's from Prime Mover, in order to provide the 60 Cycles required in US.

This is a ready to Install Head to a Gas Engine (normally they come in all North Star Honda Generators)...Therefore it have a "Female Coupler", and no bearing in front, since it uses the Gas Engine to balance shaft.

This video shows the process (briefly and shortened) to get it as an Independent Rotatable Machine, ready to be hooked on to any Prime Mover through Pulleys or Universal Couplers.

The type that we are building here...are much more expensive since they have many alternatives to be coupled.

Again, We are discussing -in detail- all this set up at:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html

Thanks for watching!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• UFO, you old lathe-dog you.

I really liked to see your hands on work, UFO. I bet alot of people liked that.

Well, I got the other comms replaced on the small 3 pole, will solder and test tomorrow, once glue dries.
                                Also got the small gen apart. Seems good.

And I hooked up a 400 v cap, 12 uf. across 3 pole generator output, cfl did light some. will try some things tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X