• One more missing...John

Originally posted by mklimesh View Post
    Count me in(+_+)
    Mike Klimesh
    Hello John,

Missing Mike Klimesh from the list

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Unless someone has something to add by tomorrow, this is my part list. She may not want to add any of the little parts, you know, if there is no part number, so we'll see what happens.

1. Does a shaft come with rotor assembly?
      2. Do magnets come wtih stator assembly?

If not we need these as well and part number# in case we need parts later.

Then

0566000 bearing
      0566001 bearing
      0515032 brush assembly (2)
      0567028c commutators (2)
      0502029 stator frame assembly
      0510052 rotar core assembly

will get real #'s for next parts
      (31, 32)aluminun housing brush side end cap, plus (3) bolts for brush assembly(#37)
      (85) steel end plate
      (65)long bolts (4)
      (71)brush side black mesh steel wrapping piece, plus bolts.
      (76) key for end shaft
      (78) label
      (64)expansion washer (4)
      (36) cable grommets (8)

And can we get the brush assembly already installed on aluminum brush housing and price difference.
      Good night folks

Comment

• Count me in to the fold. I have been ready to buy a motor since UFO first showed it to us. I have just been patiently waiting to see it run. First I have to build a new computer as mine crashed hard (New components coming this week). But I am going to have to go back and download all of the drawings again. I hope that you smarter souls save everything to removable disks. I thank my wife for letting me use her computer just to keep up with whats going on. I can't wait to do a dance on 12-12-12

Comment

• Count me in too :-)

Hi Machine,

Can I get in on that order too?

How are you handling payment? Do you have a Paypal account?
          I do not mind adding a few extra $$$ for your time to assemble
          the list, and order and ship the parts.

Or should I just call Dyann directly?

Thanks,
          Bobo

Comment

• Hey bobo36us,

What I am hoping to do is get a parts list, so people have a price and parts list, then see if Dyann will use that list if someone wants the whole UFO kit.

Also, people can use that part and price list, if they only need parts.

You will need to call Dyann to place orders, but let me finish talking to her so she can focus on this, everyone will be wanting part numbers anyway.

I will get an answer asap, and post, then you will know what parts/numbers you need, the price, or the whole motor preassembled, or the kit.

Should be simple, if we avoid stressing Dyann.

Comment

• Kit for UFO MOTOR

Hello, I have been watching the thread for some time now...I attempted to do a replication on a scooter motor but stopped due to commutator problems...

SO this kit from imperial motors and dyann...This will be an order for everything needed for a housing and commutators and everything else? All we will need to do is wire it up ourselves and put it together? I dont have easy access to a lathe or other metal working machinery. I cant wait for 12-12-12 and am very glad to see people working eagerly. I have been working on dr. stifflers SEC circuits and PSEC's so radiant energy is definitely my thing. These motors however are a whole new beast for me. I am pretty sure I understand the wiring. I wired a radioshack motor but havent finished it yet. IF it is only $200-$300 for everything, count me in on the order too. I am located in the US. I am going to be building an aquaponic greenhouse this spring and If i can power the whole thing off of a couple solar panels, or better yet these motors I can light it up for free too with the radiant energy collection while i run my pumps....just a hunch but i think it is possible with enough hard work.

Love and light fellow light workers cant wait to build spaceships later on

Warren

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                OK, light and shadow - both!
                Lets's start with mechanic imagination: In order to build a lathe you need a lathe first!
                Your suggestion for IFR7107 is a nice double FET arrangement but you need to drive them fast as well - if not they will react lazy as well and forward teh lazyness as well. If you do not feel how FETs feel you might have less or no success. It is highly dynamic like dealing with masses, springs, inertia, static and kinetic energy.
                I recommend to do it either quick & dirty (individual 555 for any FET pair being close together) or use dedicated FET drivers like Cornboy (FOD3180). You should have at least one such stage in order to compare your success. The Cornboy make has the additional advantage of optical separtion.
                Please understand your suggestion might do well but how can you verify that? So I recommend to have a reference like 555 design AND FOD3180 and compare any make of yours to this (by scope, by output effects, heat ...)
                Hello JohnStone, many thanks. I am first going to modify my previous 555 + MOSFET builds by incorporating your design ideas. I believe they must work as those ideas are based on solid design practices where fast switching is required. I will also look at the Cornboy build using opto isolator driver stage. If possible, I will be greatly thankful for the Cornboy build circuit link. Thanks.
                Warmest regards
                lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                  @Lightworker: I just studied the FET doc again and it seems to be a very old one. They mention a very fast op amp ca3103 being obsolete now.
                  You realize the intial kick needs to be done by one stage - the others will follow. Current integrated FET drivers contain the initial kick driver along two FETs as gate driver. If you spend money take those current FET drivers and you will be happy.
                  See my discussion with Cornboy as well i.e.
                  Hello Johnstone, many thanks for taking your precious time to answer my question. I know you too are also very busy. At times I just look at info from the point of creating a startup step or something to think about. From there on, it might lead me to the advanced and more practical solution as is the case here with the kind help of colleagues or friends like yourself. I will definitively look at the advanced FET driver stage such as Thread tap into radiant energy #1468 Page 49: The FOD3180 will do the sharp edges for you. This looks like one terrific driver stage for the POWER MOSFET. Thanks
                  Warmest regards
                  lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                    G'Day UFO and all our Dear friends
                    I have not been able to access the Internet for about 4 weeks as there was a huge fire in the local telstra building.
                    Now I am connected again
                    For those wanting a good Drawing program that can open these drawing files try this free program it is a great Drawing program here
                    Free CAD software * for your DWG files: DraftSight - Dassault Systèmes

I now am trying to catch up with all the Mail

Regards to all

Kogs still here
                    Hello Ian, many thanks. This CAD program installed on my windows machine fine and open UFO's cad file: 36_POLES_CAD_CONST_LINES.dwg correctly. On my Linux machine it did not, as one particular library file was missing. That's one of the reason I keep windows machine for those rainy days. Thanks
                    Warmest regards.
                    lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                      Hey Kogs

Here is Diane's direct line. You have to order parts instead of the whole motor, unless you like pulling wire. She will remember now, I'm sure of it.

Dianne 1-440-349-4083-ext#117
                      Bearing 0566001 $4.00
                      Bearing 0566000 $4.00
                      comm 0567028c 2@$25.00
                      Brush assemble 0515032 2@$34.00
                      stator frame assemble $49.15
                      core assemble $35.00

Total $210.00

I'm not sure if we needed two different bearings since we are now using the same brush assemble. I phoned back and left a message, so you may want to ask.

Everyone should be ordering these, I can't believe they are making any money, and this motor is a monster.

$200.00 plus tx and frieght, for your materials, for your final year exam, in the UFO coarse on electric motor design, and your textbook is free..
                      Hello MachineAlive, I will be ordering this machine soon once it has been finalized and will become my build #3. Right now I am working on build #2.
                      The Dual Pentagon winding in "Y" 5 Pole asymmetric Motor. Post #1466, Page 49 - Ufopolitics Dual Pentagons Five Poles Method of Windings, using two Goldmine Massive Motors

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...leArmature.jpg

This UFO's machine you just got the deal as parts, is going to be the project of 21st century for the mankind. Thanks.
                      warmest regards
                      lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                        Hello MachineAlive, I will be ordering this machine soon once it has been finalized and will become my build #3. Right now I am working on build #2.
                        The Dual Pentagon winding in "Y" 5 Pole asymmetric Motor. Post #1466, Page 49 - Ufopolitics Dual Pentagons Five Poles Method of Windings, using two Goldmine Massive Motors

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...leArmature.jpg

This UFO's machine you just got the deal as parts, is going to be the project of 21st century for the mankind. Thanks.
                        warmest regards
                        lightworker
                        https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7yz9awsez...ly%20stage.jpg

Comment

• Please count me in also

Hello John,
                          I was following this thread from the beginning, and I am interested in building the Imperial Modified Motor, to help spread Ufop's technology. So please count me in for the first bulk purchase of the motor parts kit. Many thanks!
                          I can provide an US address for the delivery, if requested by Dyanne. By the way, thank you John, and Ufo for assisting us in this endeavor.

List for 1st lot 56 frame kit :
                          iankoglin: 3
                          machinealive: 1
                          niko8K: 1
                          JohnStone: 1
                          prochiro: 1
                          Mike Klimesh: 1
                          aaron5120: 2

Comment

• Hello all,
                            If the price stays close to where it is I will be ordering one parts set.
                            Garry

Comment

• Good-day everyone, what a beautiful morning, I'm so pumped to speak to Dyann.
                              It's 8 am at my house, so it will be about 3 hrs till until Dyann is in. I'm on the east coast, and she is in Ohio.
                              I can't wait.

@ warrensk
                              SO this kit from imperial motors and dyann...This will be an order for everything needed for a housing and commutators and everything else? All we will need to do is wire it up ourselves and put it together? I dont have easy access to a lathe or other metal working machinery
                              You will have to driil 3 holes into your steel end plate, for brush assembly, I am sure a hand drill will work, just take your time to mark out holes good with a punch, that is all the equipment you should need for motor assembly, plus screwdriver, etc.
                              For the coupling to a gen shaft, well, that may be more, complicated, you could still drill and tack with some type of glue, but hopefully you have a machine or welding shop in your area for welding, you could probably get a flanged piece so you could fasten the end plate to it with screws, instead of welding like UFO, it might work.

@lightworker1

Wouldn't that be cool.

@ Johnstone

@Machinealive: Would you please ask Dyann what international paying will be accepted. Paypal will be very comfortable and quick.
                              JohnS
                              No problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Hello Anoop,

You got there some problems obviously my dear friend, now, according to what you wrote...it seems there is a problem of Communication between your pulses from oscillator-controller and the Machine timing (brushes positioning).
                                Arcing under pulses occurs when you have a delayed motor timing and a too fast or too wide time on.

The "Ideal way" should be that your On times (T-On at oscillator) will be synchronized with your Commutators On Time, exactly, where they need to be making their interactions, not further not before...

It is like a Spark in a Gas Engine...if it does not occur exactly at peak compression stage (TDC) in its full spark power...then it will not burn properly, and it will not have the strongest thrust force...As Cylinder Heads will overheat excessively due to remaining fire-explosion during pre or post process...that could be suction or discharge.

If it is heating up pulsing...you have too long On Times there, or almost no Off Time at all...on linear DC will not happen just because Motor is "handling" its required pulses...not forced by your oscillator.
                                If you pulse too long and let go Off too short...then Radiant comes on BEFORE its time, crashing with your Hot Interactions...

Try setting up your oscillator at longer T-Off...while shortening T-On.
                                Try adjusting brushes while running on straight DC and "hear" the best and more steady humming noise...as you will get the highest output through your exhaust gates (output)...set a meter to see this output at its best range possible...then your machine will be tuned...

Let me know

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Hi UFO,

Thanks for the suggestions. I had tried some of these earlier, but was still getting arcing. Now unfortunately I have just "smoked out" this latest
                                build, which is a little discouraging. I will have to rewind the rotor again before any further experimenting and retrying your suggestions.

For the sake of comparison with other builders, I am finding that the best pulse rates are from between 5Hz to around 100Hz. Using frequencies any
                                higher than this, the motor does not rotate. The same applies to motors with permanent magnet stators as well as to motors with coil stators. Does this
                                sound about right?
                                For comparison with others, I am reffering to the small 5 pole motors, inverted-V winding, around 1.5 ohms per coil-pair. Voltage 10 to 16V aprox.

UFO, there's something else I'd like to try (after I've rewound the rotor). Please let me know if this makes sense or whether I am on the wrong track:
                                (This applies to 5-pole motors with stator coils.)
                                - Supply the rotor with ordinary DC (not pulsed). In any case the rotor coils will be pulsing at 5X rotation speed due to commutator action. And the commutator will always be "synchronised with the pulse".
                                Speed (and tuning) can be controlled by varying the DC voltage.
                                - Simultaneously supply the stator coils with pulsed DC - tuning can be done by controlling the pulse speed, in order to match the rotor.
                                Am I missing anything?

I've attached pictures of this motor dissasembled. I've also attached another picture of the overall setup, where you can see on the right the mosfet switching circuit and on the left a bagfull of the motors I've destroyed!

Best wishes
                                Anoop
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X