Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radiant generator

hi all
    ive dissmantled my last set up and in the middle of rebuilding, using some other ideas and things ive found have worked. i dont have all the materials i need to finnish it yet and theres still a few things i have to work out, so far its only half built. the good thing is ive managed to get 10.89dcv out of it, that is not stored energy, its what it reads when i connect it all up. i havnt given it any sort of pulse yet and ill get onto that soon. just wondering? what are the usefull readings i should be testing/posting, my tester is a cheap peice of crap but it still lets me know whats going on haha
    if it works when i finnish it ill post some pics with info of what i done, at the moment im changing it to often

Gav

an update on my idea
    i believe there is alot more to it then just having an antenna and a ground to make this free energy we are all trying to find, the earth is just giving us an energy to start from, with this we can create movement, movement = energy. from the things ive read, pics seen, and the way tesla spoke, ive tryed to create my on virsion. which is a bit different to most.
    my idea is to make 2 systems, a ground system and an antenna system that are identical but reversed. using coils and the electromagentic forces against each other on a single pvc pipe which meet in the middle, hopefully creating a natural flow, if not ill send pulses into it.. i only have the top half built and sitll not sure if ill change it or not, after playing around with it though i managed 10.89dcv. using only a full bridge setup and a home made salt water cap and a tunner coil, i had other ideas and changed it but no im only getting 6dc so ill have to change it back. anyway when i get more wire ill wind the bottom half and see if my idea will work

Gav

Comment

More info on your setup would be nice

Comment

Working...
      X