Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Lester J Hendershot's magnetic generator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A vortex fields
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      A vortex fields
      YEE-HA !!!!!!!!!!!! Good one Dave.

Guys; and gals if there are any here.

I wonder if anyone here has been following Eric Dollard's predicament. I don't agree with everything Eric says, but we all have our own understandings, and it is quite inconsequential as to whether anyone's intermediate understanding is wrong - if - they have a WORKING KNOWLEDGE !

Eric, I know you are pretty pissed off, and for obvious reason because TPTB don't want the World to know that which you already know could be applied. It is also far too easy to think of the majority population as TPTB do - as an unknowing people not worthy of sharing Earth's bounty, which is happening at this very moment. Eric - please go invite yourself to a Christmas dinner with someone at similar hands-on and intellectual level to yourself.

Well - This morning I too woke up feeling pretty pissed off too. I have spent over 2 years studying and brainstorming many *supposed* forms of free energy especially the Hendershot generator. I have come to learn that most of devices (on this forum too) are either hoaxes, or misunderstandings or willfull dis-information, often for purposes of fraud.
      W_T_F_U guys !!!!!
      Energy does not appear out of sparks, transients or space, especially not from within closed electromagnetic systems, and also not farther away either, because transducible invisible radiation always originates from an energised material source !

So this morning I wondered how I could get readers here to understand how the Hendershot generator works, because I have already stated it in this thread and no-one has yet picked up on it. It is the case that my explanations have been spread through the thread - and - maybe not everyone has read the whole thread, so I'll try again.

Everything we are and experience is down to SPIN. Matter, energy, radiation - these are all spin related phenomenon - NOT vectors, NOT mathematics.
      Beyond this we know of electric charge flow, magnetism and gravity, again all spin related.

Dave. Good drawing.
      When the keeper is thin, and the buzzer windings are connected to the mutal field connected Hendershot core-cap coils, the keeper field becomes reversed due to on-going buzzer coil field reversals introduced by the iron sleeve core windings. Individual core-cap windings are in phase opposition at opposite ends of the sleeve, but the field induced at the centre of the sleeve is transformerd to low source impedance and phase shifted via a series connected capacitor in order to set up a central region of field rotation within the short circuited core.

At every core to buzzer field reversal the polarisation within the keeper flips like a whip from end to end, thus maintaining core-cap synchrony, before cycling phase reversal the other way.

Morpher you have put up some interesting links.
      1) That patent. Low energy electron ? All electrons are the same, so does the writer mean charge or velocity. He writes as if he there is some different particle he is utilising. Ever checked up on the 'Hoverboard' company owning that Patent ?
      2) Brown utilised radioactive material - safely though - as now used by the military, but not we who pay their wages !!!!!
      3) Magnetic amplifiers - clever use of technology, but these merely control a supply of already existing energy, and I am not yet aware of any such device other than Wesley Gary being used to control permanent magnetic fields as way of electrical generation, though I have considered using iron wire/ flat strip gating, and I might still try same.

Dave, please take your drawings to the next stage - make your 'fields' show the associated electron orbit spin alignments !!!!!

Electrons are like little gyroscopes.
      Electrons in a magnetic field are like gyroscopes in gravity.
      If you rotate (spin) an already magnetised (spinning) magnetic domain in a magnetic field it is like rotating the axis of a gyroscope in Earth's gravity, and the electron (gyroscope) experiences force on an axis normal to both spin directions.
      With gyroscopes the force transfer can either be away from the Earth as demonstrated here -
      Professor Eric Laithwaite gives a demonstration of a large gyro wheel - YouTube
      or - towards the Earth, where the gyroscope (electron) would effectively become so heavy with respect to the Earth (atomic nucleus) that the eminent Professor Eric Laithwaite would be unable to support it.

So a spinning magnetic domain (electron gyroscope) within a magnetic field will lead to forces beyond which normal electron motion (like atomic alignment relationships as used in MRI scanning) can be sustained, and an electron could either be forced away from a nucleus as with Laithwaites gyroscope generation, or INTO IT !!!!!
      Electron Capture - YouTube

Look at the Hendershot windings. They are in opposition between ends, and phase shifted close to the centre. They set up a buzzer impulse driven/ maintained spin wave within the thin Iron metal sleeve cores. In order to induce a physical domain spin the shorted turn sleeve core must physically resonate longitudinally - phonically within - magnetic phonons - this to artificially induce atomic change from Iron to Manganese within some centrally activated central region of the core, and thus with an associated gamma radiation output.

Read and check out page 10 here = 16/86 in the pdf.
      http://igitur-archive.library.uu.nl/...1/lucassen.pdf

The 'electron capture' generated gamma radiation will pass out to and induce electron emission from the central aluminium capacitor overwind, which, if connected in the correct electrical sense, will cyclically and differentially transduce/ generate output which energises both the main output winding plus maintain generator operation. I am not sure that this capacitor represents the best conversion arrangement, but hey, it worked !!!!!

I am not learned enough to know whether there would be any harmful emanations from these assemblies, and this is why a have written that a geiger counter should be used for safety reasons. Though better than that, would not a geiger counter provide evidence of circuit tuning leading to sustained operation ? This also is why I use the expression of *core-cap* within the winding assemblies, for these are what must be exchanged as the iron becomes used up and turned into a manganese oxide almost indistinguishable from ordinary iron rust. This also relates to the description of electrostatic generator given to Hendershot's device after he died, for the electrostatic charge originates within his especially hand-made capacitors from the matter devolution artificially induced within the thin iron sleeve cores. Hence the Hendershot generator was the most important design we have witnessed being suppressed, and its energy was not magnetically sucked from the Earth, nor received from the Cosmos.

Please folks, stop imagining energy appearing from without and being impulse attracted - all energy is already within matter itself as it devolutes from large to small atomic elements after being exploded outwards from stars, and then becomes compressed back into heavier elements as new stars form within our infinite and forever continuing universe.

Folks, please get thoughts about this sorted and make 2013 a good year unbound by PTB indoctrinations and FALSE teachings.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Cheers ............ Graham.

I'll video the sudden effortless armature 'neutral zone' field reversals as soon as possible.
      Last edited by GSM; 12-21-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• The problem I had studying the fields is the system is an ac system, that means the current is changing directions through the buzzer coils, therefore changing the field direction of the coils and how this relates to the magnet which does not change, this is where the iron comes into play.
        With iron in between two magnets you can have n to n or any combination the iron is allowing the magnets field to be altered, so therefore when the buzzer coils fields change directions their not opposing the magnets field, it flips around the iron.
        I may try to draw it up later when I have more time.

dave

Comment

• Everyone on this forum should be studying the A vortex field, this is the field that exchanges energy from one coil to another in a transformer, this field is kinetic whereas the magnetic field is static.
          Im not sure if you have seen this experiment Bloch Wall - YouTube Im sure this is a coil powered with ac but it needs to be done with dc,with pulsed dc, with an iron core, with a toroid core, with a brass core, with a copper core, every configuration one can think of.
          I kick myself as much money as I have spent researching this I have not bought a scope, that will change very soon its first on my list.

I agree this needs to be the year that we find and implement free energy for all.

GSM Im glad a man of your intellect is here and studying this, sometimes I have to read your words over and over, I am just a simple layman and think in layman's terms but Im trying to keep up

I agree we are dealing with particles that have a gyroscopic spin, the faster we spin these particles in a magnet-vortex field the more energy they acquire.
          Last edited by Dave45; 12-21-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• MAGNETIC VORTEX SPIN its against the LAW built by Magnetflip.wmv - YouTube

compare this to Hendershots self running motor
            Last edited by Dave45; 12-22-2012, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              The problem I had studying the fields is the system is an ac system, that means the current is changing directions through the buzzer coils, therefore changing the field direction of the coils and how this relates to the magnet which does not change, this is where the iron comes into play.
              Hi Dave.
              Yes - remanence - a timed sequence of field storage-delay-release independent of other circuit characteristics.

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              With iron in between two magnets you can have n to n or any combination the iron is allowing the magnets field to be altered, so therefore when the buzzer coils fields change directions their not opposing the magnets field, it flips around the iron.
              Yes, though with a delay due to quantisation effects associated with the composition and domain/ grain size within the core material.
              Also - the magnetically induced field is associated with every single coupled overwind turn at the same time, and with each turn in series.
              Thus the charge flow induced potential at winding ends is different to that expected by simplistically (simulators) viewing that same coil-core assembly as if a plain inductor.

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              Im not sure if you have seen this experiment Bloch Wall - YouTube Im sure this is a coil powered with ac but it needs to be done with dc,with pulsed dc, with an iron core,

I agree we are dealing with particles that have a gyroscopic spin, the faster we spin these particles in a magnet-vortex field the more energy they acquire.
              I see nothing unusual with that video. A damped oscillating field is being sensed by another coil.

Re the gyroscopic spin.
              The electrons are already orbiting; ie. they already are the 'electron gyroscopes'.

Thus it is the electron's AXIS of ROTATION (part of magnetic domain) we must additionally cause to spin/ precess, in order to exert forces upon electrons with respect to their associated atomic nucleii within the molecular lattice of iron, especially at lattice discontinuities between different elemental impurities within the core material.

It is quite possible that iron produced before our modern post-WW2 improved furnaces went on line had more impurities that suited an electromagnetically induced elemental change with associated (non-fission and non-fusion !!!) nuclear energy release; I don't know for sure though ?

That video is seriously INCORRECT.
              Check out the only comment - it is correct !

Re the Hendershot motor. Yes like a modern alternator in reverse; it would run at a fixed speed from any of the Hendershot generators - as reported.
              Also, being a magnet motor, it would present Back-EMF to the generator to assist tuned reactive oscillation (L or L+C) of the generated output.

There is NOT a vortex related to opposing magnets, but a uni-polar plane central to the outer poles.

Cheers ............. Graham.
              Last edited by GSM; 12-22-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• That video is seriously INCORRECT.
                Check out the only comment - it is correct !
                I really did not listen to his comments, its the configuration I was pointing out,
                he's putting current through the core kind of like the Newman motor works.
                Some folks on youtube have taken the inner coil out and replaced it with a PM, I wonder if current were ran through the core.
                Iv played with alternators a bit, it would be easy to check out.

Of course the collection coils and iron toroid would have to be removed but could be replaced with Newman coils or window motor coils that could be used to run current through the core-self running.

Whatever we build must be cheap and easily accessible so everyone can build it not just a few.

Comment

• Iv been thinking on this, why couldnt a Newman motor be made to self run, instead of pulling energy from the system rectify it and put back through the system to make it self run.

I built a small one years back that ran and was fun to play with, I may build it again.

Hey you never know.

Coils from microwave oven transformers make good window motor or Newman motor coils
                  Last edited by Dave45; 12-22-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• I really think folks should start looping their systems, whatever they are working on.

We take input measurements and output measurements and when we dont see overunity it gets shelved, when maybe looping the system will give us the increase needed to self run or pull out excess energy.

Make it self run then worry about pulling energy from the system.

edit: Sorry I got way out of context, just thinking out load
                    Last edited by Dave45; 12-22-2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Wesley Gary Neutral Zone - Video Dailymotion

Here demonstrated with a 5" ferrite rod (all I could find quickly).
                      Works with soft iron, but with more remanence, and thus greater physical displacement required.
                      I find the effect better when the armature/ keeper length is at least twice the distance between horseshoe pole faces.

Cheers .......... Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                        Wesley Gary Neutral Zone - Video Dailymotion

Here demonstrated with a 5" ferrite rod (all I could find quickly).
                        Works with soft iron, but with more remanence, and thus greater physical displacement required.
                        I find the effect better when the armature/ keeper length is at least twice the distance between horseshoe pole faces.

Cheers .......... Graham.
                        Hello GSM,

clarence ,

loved your explicit video!

Question sir: to remove my lack of knowledge on the subject, is there a point determined by the depth of the neutral zone where the magnet effect on the keeper/armature just keeps alternating the field reversal or not? Im asking because I was watching the back and forth movement of the compass needle.
                        I may not even have asked the question in an appropriate manner, so please bear with my lack of knowledge Sir.

your considerations and efforts in answering will definitely be greatly appreciated!

mike, onward!

Comment

• A horseshoe magnet has some interesting quality's

JK Plasma Magnetics Experiment 1 - YouTube the kinetic field around the magnet

Ms paint is limited but you can see the field bends around the horseshoe magnet
                          Last edited by Dave45; 12-26-2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• And if we add the keeper

Comment

• Using a coil to represent a spinning field is a mistake, I made the same.

Comment

• Lets look and see why a mag produces ac in a conductor

Comment

Working...
                                X