"Over-Unity" collaboration effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Over-Unity" collaboration effort

Hello, this is the second of the three threads I will be making, this discusses an organized effort to achieve "Over-Unity", for all.

First, allow me to explain the definition of what people like UFOPolitics consider "Over-Unity".

Over-Unity is essentially the same concept as a solar panel, which a solar panel is technically an Over-Unity device too, by that definition.

Over-Unity devices output more energy than what YOU, the USER put in, the rest of the output energy isn't some magical energy from Narnia, it's caused by inducing the magnetic ambient background to convert into useful energy, then attract it into a second "input", in which causes it to become (usually) cold electricity, I'm not sure if hot electricity can be pulled in this form.

Ironically, the technical definition of "Over-Unity" fits none of this, when "Over-Unity" was invented, the inventor didn't consider it isn't some magical energy from Narnia, and that's why we have so many debates about it to this date.

So, now that we have a correct definition of "Over-Unity".. We can start thinking.

It's rather simple actually, for those interested.. We start an organization, or at least a collaboration between all of us who can hold a wrench.

We pool out efforts and unfortunately, probably money in some cases together, and we can achieve more than what we could alone!

Now, the ironic thing is that the conventional scientific community is what this is supposed to be for.. However that's been corrupted with misinformation and has become.. Dogmatic.

So.. This is what I ultimately propose.. A new Scientific Community!

Have fun, be safe, and live.

Regards.
    Last edited by Mineko; 12-22-2012, 08:13 AM. Reason: Forgot the regards. :P
    I won't talk to people who are swayed by negative emotions, bear that in mind.

For the others.. Let's get along, I want to advance science, not fight.

Hi everyone
    This is my first post here, so please bear with me.

A very simple "over-unity" device, by your definition, would be a nuclear battery; aka: thorium battery. The problem is that no one has demonstrated a complete design for fear of those who would make their design disappear, and worse...

The principle or concept of the nuclear battery is simple, but an actual design has been removed from general knowledge. The attachments are the closest thing I have to a working model. From the general concept, we can extrapolate a new design for a thorium or similar elemental battery.

What I can gather is that the sample of thorium or similar is hit with an electron beam to excite the decay process. This decay releases copious alpha as well as newly created beta particles into the reaction chamber. The use of magnetic fields guides the alpha and beta particles toward various plates. The particles deposit their respective charges into the plates creating a large potential difference between them. This charge differential would be the basis of the battery, and once started can continue to run itself for many years/lifetimes.

The reason thorium would be used could be to possibly allow the Battery to "self start." Also, thorium is one of the safest nuclear substances to use and is one of the most plentiful in the earth's crust.

I think that if enough people know how to build these "batteries" that "they" would not be able to suppress it or the subsequent technology.

NOTE: Please do not reply with posts about suppression of this technology, and please do not post in attempt to discourage development either.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X