Collection of working designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection of working designs

Hello, this is the third and last of the three threads concerning such.

Now, I can't say this particularly makes me happy but.. The reality of the situation is that we need to spoon-feed the information of "over-unity" to those interested, or at least directed towards us.

This thread is exactly what the titles declares, a collection of working designs, as well as their blueprints, and even better, step-by-step instructions on how to build them.

The people who are genuinely interested in these will learn HOW they work as well as HOW to build them.

Also, do me a HUGE favor and look at all my threads, starting with the first, because otherwise this will probably turn into a big debate.

Now, I understand not all of you are going to do this, that's fine, I just think we need to actually get something done and GIVE it.

If the world was fairer, we could have sold these things and such, but I personally still would have gave these away for free.

It's up to you, this is an index for the future.

Have fun, be safe, and live.

Regards.
    I won't talk to people who are swayed by negative emotions, bear that in mind.

For the others.. Let's get along, I want to advance science, not fight.

Originally posted by Mineko View Post
    Hello, this is the third and last of the three threads concerning such.

Now, I can't say this particularly makes me happy but.. The reality of the situation is that we need to spoon-feed the information of "over-unity" to those interested, or at least directed towards us.

This thread is exactly what the titles declares, a collection of working designs, as well as their blueprints, and even better, step-by-step instructions on how to build them.

The people who are genuinely interested in these will learn HOW they work as well as HOW to build them.

Also, do me a HUGE favor and look at all my threads, starting with the first, because otherwise this will probably turn into a big debate.

Now, I understand not all of you are going to do this, that's fine, I just think we need to actually get something done and GIVE it.

If the world was fairer, we could have sold these things and such, but I personally still would have gave these away for free.

It's up to you, this is an index for the future.

Have fun, be safe, and live.

Regards.

there is peswiki already out there.

Comment

Oh?

Originally posted by bhairavah View Post
      there is peswiki already out there.
      True that..

Well, this would still be a good place to keep an index of collections, I'll check out peswiki.
      I won't talk to people who are swayed by negative emotions, bear that in mind.

For the others.. Let's get along, I want to advance science, not fight.

Comment

Working...
      X