Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Nunez's (Vortex) Unification Coil: Rodin + Abha = 458% OU

Daniel Nunez - YouTube

Dave45, correct me on this but isn't this the direction your torroid coil research is heading?

Farmhand isn't convinced:
    "Unification coil guy is measuring voltage spikes x current spikes for the output. No scope shot of the output is a dead give away it's a false or mistaken claim. The quanta charger was running with no output ,a demonstration claiming this and that with the setup running with zero output is less than a demo to me.

It's an attempt to convince without any proof."

Other comments?

I can't really comment on the coil other than to say it is interesting and I think vortex and rodin coils are worth looking into more but I can comment that Farmhand seems to think everything is fake anymore.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Who knows, perhaps?

Perhaps a significant other made an admission of such and now it resonates in other fields? Will look into this potentially fake effort and topic.

On a more serious note, hope everyone here has a nice weekend along with a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Comment

Hey guy's
        Farmhand would be the goto man when it comes to output vs input, he's a little grouchy but he's right.
        As far as the fields of a rodin coil I really havent studied it, maybe in time.

I feel the primary needs to be isolated so it cant radiate but the secondary's need to be outside this isolated zone and will resonate with the primary and draw from the aether, I have a good idea as how to implement this and am currently working on the driver.

Thanks for the heads up I had not heard of this device
        later
        dave
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

I'm flattered Dave, but I wouldn't say I was the goto man, I make a lot of
          mistakes. Lot's of other guy's do much better measurements and calculations
          than me.

I don't think I said they were deliberate fakes, they could be legit, I don't know,
          my point is, I don't think there is sufficient evidence to say either way or not or
          even what's what.

Sorry if I'm a grump.

Comment

I would love to see this device as well as other Rodin type coils(original,starship, etc...) frozen so we could map out the fields.

There are a couple of youtube vids I've seen with the green paper but I'd love to see the whole field mapped.
            http://lightcoalition.org/ my site for Walter Russell info...webinars, glossary, my thoughts etc...

Comment

Working...
            X