• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Mike

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    ... A larger coil could produce more on the output

for close to the same input plus 2 more larger coils could be placed

on top of one another for double this output...
    Sorry guys, mine didn't test out like that. As you add coils, the power goes down in each coil with the closer coil having the higher power. I also tested sandwiching the main power coil with a receiver coil on each side. Best output total, but still reduced voltage compared to a lone receiver coil. Now, as I said before, I did not test different coil sizes. You may be able to bring up the voltage on the second layered coil with it having more windings, but not being an expert in these things, I really don't know. I believe as long as you are using electromagnetic coupling, you will have proportionate reduction in power with each addition. But there are ways around that. See Don Smith, Floyd Sweet, Alfred Hubbard, Tariel Kapanadze, Lester Hendershot, of course Tesla, etc. They all used magnetic coupling of a different nature.

Randy
    _

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
      Sorry guys, mine didn't test out like that. As you add coils, the power goes down in each coil with the closer coil having the higher power.
      Randy

Hi Randy

Thanks for the correction and speculation on coil sizes.

One question, Did you wind one coil from the center going

clockwise toward the outside or counter clockwise?

Question (2) Did you wind all of your coils in the same direction?

I have wanted to ask that question for a while.

Also does your induction cooker pancake have a CCW or CW

wind from the center going outward of the litzed wire?

Does it matter? Are the best results obtained by having the

induction cooker pancake coil CW and the Bifilar CW or

does an opposite wind work better?

Do all induction cooker have a CW or CCW Litzed wire coil?

All of these questions and many more effect results.

Does anyone understand how to calculate the best resonant

bifilar for the frequency of any given induction cooker?

Wire thickness, and length to produce the best geometry.

I think it is a great way to break up the enrgy between coils

so the lesser bifilar could be a lower voltage for lights without

having to go through a block transformer with all of it's losses.

Mikey
      Last edited by BroMikey; 08-06-2015, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Tesla talk about coil ringing and how Tesla "SAID" put in

1000 watts and get 3, 4, and 5kw out.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZa0x1Exz7E[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Where and when did Tesla say you could put in 1 KW and get out 3-5 KW? Show me one legitimate source that proves he actually said that. I am so tired of all the buffoons like Smith and so many others that say Tesla said this or Tesla said that. Show me the proof he said it. I have studied Tesla and his writings for over 50 years and I have never seen any claim by him about this. Just because someone says Tesla said it doesn't make it true.
          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• There really are to many documents to sort through to

prove out the theory that Tesla said you can get many

multiples out from a single input. My suggestion to those

who are wondering is to consider the Tesla experiment where

a small shoe box sized device setting up a standing wave

powerful enough to crack open the earth like an egg.

Now I think this is a bad way to test out a theory and

that until this is done most people won't get it.

How many multiples of X would that be?

Comment

• 900 watts showing on the input watt-meter and

222 volts X 11 amps powering loads = 2400 watts out.

Clearly the light bulb brightness is not deficient in any

way along side of other loading devices such as the IRON

for ironing clothing which proves that some meters do read

accurately at elevated frequencies, destroying the naysayers

excuse for never making the test

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ug7d2iBJ24[/VIDEO]
              Last edited by BroMikey; 08-08-2015, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

One question, Did you wind one coil from the center going
                clockwise toward the outside or counter clockwise?
                Question (2) Did you wind all of your coils in the same direction?
                ---
                Also does your induction cooker pancake have a CCW or CW
                wind from the center going outward of the litzed wire?
                Does it matter? Are the best results obtained by having the
                induction cooker pancake coil CW and the Bifilar CW or
                does an opposite wind work better?
                Do all induction cooker have a CW or CCW Litzed wire coil?
                Sorry for the delayed response. no time for forum browsing these days. My factory induction coil was wound CCW from the center when looking at it from the top, so I wound all my TBCs to match. However, unlike any other coil, if you want a CW instead of a CCW flat, pancake coil, simply flip it over! The few induction stoves I have seen and worked with ALL had the litzed coil. As I said above, I got the best results replacing the factory coil with a TBC made of 12AWG solid wire transmitting to another TBC of the same construction. Unfortunately I never measured any OU. I now know there where many options I failed to try. I rushed through it as I was working on another project that I was anxious to get back to. Not good! Don't start it unless you're willing to work ALL the way through it or you just waste time and money. It's called shiny object syndrome. Yup, I'm guilty.

Randy
                _

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                  Sorry for the delayed response. no time for forum browsing these days. My factory induction coil was wound CCW from the center when looking at it from the top, so I wound all my TBCs to match. However, unlike any other coil, if you want a CW instead of a CCW flat, pancake coil, simply flip it over! The few induction stoves I have seen and worked with ALL had the litzed coil. As I said above, I got the best results replacing the factory coil with a TBC made of 12AWG solid wire transmitting to another TBC of the same construction. Unfortunately I never measured any OU. I now know there where many options I failed to try. I rushed through it as I was working on another project that I was anxious to get back to. Not good! Don't start it unless you're willing to work ALL the way through it or you just waste time and money. It's called shiny object syndrome. Yup, I'm guilty.

Randy
                  Thanks Randy

I have learned by trial and error with my litzing machine that

using multistranded wire to wind coils will produce high voltage

quicker than a single strand and that also the amount of power

you can run through the litz wire handling without heating is far

greater.

It does make sense that someone would replace the litz coil

from their induction cooker with the TESLA BIFILAR COIL. And also

slap another over THAT to receive.

Yes the CCW and CW is clear now. THX

Maybe I will go find another success story and report back but for

now I am recovering from a bad virus. 2 weeks. Today

marks the end of hell.

I have often heard that reversed coils cancel out some portion

of the energy field to gain a certain effect.

Comment

• Here is woopy in june 2015 showing his 2000 watts of lights

running on 500 watts but the cooker machine needs to be

altered internally to keep it running. Digital controls needing

to be disabled. I wonder if the standard induction cooker

frequency was turned up to 400,000 cps or 100,000cps

might change things.

gegene replication 1 - Video Dailymotion

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-14-2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Reposted Video

Here is woopy in june 2015 showing his 2000 watts of lights

running on 500 watts but the cooker machine needs to be

altered internally to keep it running. Digital controls needing

to be disabled. I wonder if the standard induction cooker

frequency was turned up to 400,000 cps or 100,000cps

might change things.
                      Hey Mike,
                      Woopy worked on that around the end of 2012, as I did, not this year.
                      That is not the original video. You can find the original here. If you look through his channel, you will find a number of experiments he did with this setup before moving on. He, and most of us working on this, ended up disabling the pan sensor. I don't know of any attempts to try to hack the main circuit board to change the frequency of the output to the induction coil. He found that in that first video, the measurements of 500watt was off due to the pan sensor shutting down the cooker. I will dig out my old setup and see if I have the TBCs used and take some pictures. I know I have used a couple for some other projects, but they may still be intact.

Randy
                      _

Comment

• I see, Thx Randy for the history. This is about when I came

around to these forums so I need to do some catch up.

It would be interesting to see any OU from these Gegene.

Many skeptics seen to pick meter failure of lack of an investigators

abilities to take and calculate then communicate real time data, as

a way to throw the baby out with the bath water.

How do you look at the Gegene results around the world?

Is it possibly meter failure on the guys experiment JLN Labs

as he is called?

Comment

• Here is how effective or sensitive a Tesla Bifilar Coil is

at receiving energy in the form of AUDIO FREQUENCY.

New pancake coil receive sound magnet waves and high

frequincy ac (wireless connection experiment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzG_3zYe5W0

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-16-2015, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Bifilar energy low resistance pathway

Bifilar Coil Potential AC & DC

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrr3wIFjxqI[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Pancake coil history

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiCoYs-ojO0[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Oh Boy!

How do you look at the Gegene results around the world?
                                Is it possibly meter failure on the guys experiment JLN Labs
                                as he is called?
                                That is quite an open ended question. What do I believe. For starters, I believe in power from the environment or ether/aether or Dirac Sea or vacuum or ambient. I believe you can extract work from unmeasurable, reactive power or radiant power. Part of the problem is we don't even have a common language for this stuff. Then, the devices we use to measure have not been made to measure the potential difference of reactive power. And yet, I have worked on plenty of devices that have shown the result of reactive power creating work! This is my ball and chain. This is why I am still here. I have seen OU. But, it is fleeting. Until we understand and know how to manipulate the many field emulations of the ether, we are no better than Benjamin Franklin, flying a kite in the weather in the hopes of seeing electricity/power. When you do see it, the wonder of it drives you to the next moment. Thoughtfulness and curiosity will guide the tidbits of understanding you gain from never giving up.

I'm sure Naudin and plenty of others have seen what I have seen on my bench. This is what PUSHES most people onto the next experiment. I can't imagine what motivates an honest person to continue this work if they are not actually doing the work and seeing some results that can't be explained by current theory. Our current understandings of Physics is just that, Theory, not laws. The world of Science is finally coming to that realization. Exciting times.

Randy
                                _

Comment

Working...
                                X