Bowl magnetic fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl magnetic fields

An interesting theory. He discounts black holes and dark matter. What he doesnt say is how these 2 opposite "Bowl magnetic fields" poles are formed. This first part is long but if you dont watch the whole thing youll miss a lot. I would like to see a discussion on this.

The Primer Fields Part 1 - YouTube

Originally posted by Iotayodi View Post
    An interesting theory. He discounts black holes and dark matter. What he doesnt say is how these 2 opposite "Bowl magnetic fields" poles are formed. This first part is long but if you dont watch the whole thing youll miss a lot. I would like to see a discussion on this.

The Primer Fields Part 1 - YouTube
    great

Bizarre Discovery at CERN - YouTube
    Last edited by wings; 01-15-2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

can anyone make this bowl shapes?
      The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

I think a speaker with the center removed would give the same magnetic shape as his bowls, but one of the magnets would have to be reversed so they attracted each other.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

how exactly do speaker magnets look like bowls? ??? can you show a picture please? I need to conduct an experiment. if you have a mold can't you use iron powder and resin to make the magnets?.. this is funny.. How to Build a Miniature Geodesic Dome | eHow.co.uk ahah here is the dome .. http://0.tqn.com/d/miniatures/1/5/I/...k-cup-dome.jpg
          Last edited by tachyon; 01-18-2013, 09:23 AM.
          The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

I tried out something the other day with relation to this. I took the Rodin enneagram and made the bowl shape using the 3/6/9 points in Rhino. I used the diameter of the vortex circle for the hole, it looks very similar to the CERN dome.

Funny thing about the cern dome is that if you look at it from the side the wires around it are in the direction you would have to wind a coil to get the magnetic fields the domes are generating??

Comment

You could try the pancake coil between the magnets
              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Anyone now a source where to obtain such magnets?
                All the best,

Slick

Comment

ice cap hole

Supposedly there is a hole at the north and south pole under the ice, no wonder global warming is a bad thing.
                  I was wondering, if you put bowls together, globe shaped like the earth potentially minus holes - what the field directions would do then...?

Comment

Working...
                  X