Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The piston liquid dielectric media atmospheric pressure converter

The piston liquid dielectric media atmospheric pressure converter

The utility model relates to an atmospheric pressure can be converted into kinetic energy of the device, especially the use of the liquid at atmospheric pressure will fill a vacuum to a certain height of the features (i.e. the Torricelli experiment principle), as the intermediate dielectric media atmospheric pressure in liquid can be converted to kinetic energy of the apparatus.

The drawings: 1. Liquid pool of liquid, 3. Liquid chamber 4. Piston, 5. Piston valve 6. Bottom valve of the liquid chamber 7. Liquid pool and the liquid chamber communicating hole 8. Liquid diversion valve, 9. liquid diversion tube 10. drive impeller 11. traction machine, 12 impact liquids.

In Figure 1, the liquid in the liquid pool (1) with a liquid chamber (3) (2) communicates through a communication hole (7), the bottom of the liquid chamber opening of the valve (6), the piston valve (5) and the liquid-Diversion valve (8) closed, the upward movement of piston (4) in the traction of the traction machine (11), forming a vacuum, the liquid (2) flows upward to fill the vacuum in the effect of atmospheric pressure in the liquid chamber (3), resulting in potential energy; when the piston (4) movement to the liquid to the top of the chamber (3), the traction machine (11) stops working.

In Figure 2, the piston (4) is in the top of the liquid chamber (3), the bottom of the liquid chamber the valve (6) is closed, the piston valve (5) and the liquid diversion valve (8) open, the liquid pool (1) with liquid chamber (3) in the liquid (2) has been isolated, no longer communicating, under its own gravity, the liquid in the liquid chamber (3) (2) through the diversion tube (9) outwardly, the impact transmission impeller (10) outward transfer kinetic energy acting.

I ask you what you think?
    Thanks,
    chenzhongmin

E-mail: chenzhongminye@163.com

The image in the annex.

Attached Files

wo bu zhidao

I think I am missing the key-ingrediënt here.

Why not connect the traction-machine directly to the impellor?

Where do the dielectric media come in?

Ernst.

Comment

Another thing....
      I suppose the piston will move down again and start a next cycle?
      In that case you could leave out all the valves and place the impellor where valve 6 now is.

When the piston moves up, water moves in and turns the impellor.
      When the piston moves down, water moves out and turns the impellor.

That would double the output.

(but I guess I am still missing the point....)

Ernst.

Comment

This is a mechanical device, the use of the Earth's gravity, after twice simple conve

This is a mechanical device, the use of the Earth's gravity, after twice simple conversion into electrical energy, the Earth's gravity.
        Due to the role of the Earth's gravity, atmospheric pressure, atmospheric pressure outside is not all-pervasive as used in liquid level, pressure will be liquid delivered to the liquid reach the point, so that the liquid pool with liquid chamber the liquid level of the atmospheric pressure is the same, when the piston is subject to an equal upward force of its own weight, the atmospheric pressure above the piston is equal to B and the atmospheric pressure above the liquid pool A, when the piston is subject to a number greater than (large enough ) piston own weight plus the upward force of the piston friction, the atmospheric pressure above the liquid pool A will be greater than the atmospheric pressure above the piston B, the liquid will flow to the small local pressure, then the liquid will enhance up "the liquid is lifted from the surface, but in fact the liquid is atmospheric pressure to beat up This is like a syringe absorbent the syringe absorbent actually atmospheric pressure into the water pressure syringe
        Attached Files

Comment

1: The liquid will flow to the small local pressure rise of the liquid in the liquid chamber, and the work done by the atmospheric pressure.
          2: piston rises in the liquid chamber, tractor acting: piston weight the + piston friction, rather than: piston weight the + piston friction + one atmosphere.
          3: piston pump or well pump will not be overcome and an atmospheric pressure lifting water, popular understanding: If you want to overcome an atmospheric pressure, more than 90% of the people do not have this power.
          4:The fundamental difference: the device and piston pumps: piston pumps piston above the water, while the device above the piston Zhishizhizhong liquid.

Comment

Working...
          X