The magnificence of 3, 6, 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beamgate View Post
    I have made no such 'attributions' for the statement to anyone.

If Tesla did (which at the moment seems we cannot verify or accurately cite), he had made the statement based upon various personally-observed EFFECTS (a great start for us as you've indicated) and, since it's not been cited accurately, we do not know WHEN he made the statement.

I only offer the possibility that Tesla MAY have formulated/finalized his '369 postulate' after his brief association with Russell in his(Tesla's) later years.

I would offer that there is, as yet, no right or wrong in this line of research. Without a 'discernible' context for his statements (as we have both pointed out), we are merely left with an interesting numerology to investigate.

In the absence of such a context, I have chosen to seek possible answers with others Tesla may have associated with (or been further enlightened by).

Will be happy to share more as my understanding unfolds.

you are quite correct and if i may contribute a bit to this investigation :

Moon Magic Square - Magic Square of The Moon - Lunar Numbers

+

John Searl Solution : The Law of the Squares

( i have to mention that i don't fully grasp Searl's Theory , but his is based on magic squares )

also worth mentioning the Importance of Weight in Tesla's Set ups ( primary vs secondary ... i believe a thread was made on the subject )
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by Beamgate View Post
      Courtesy of the ongoing Studies of Walter Russell:

3 = Divine Trinity
      6 = (Still grasping this one)
      9 = The finite elements of the Octave

Seek and Know
      The six mirrors which reflect the 90 degree wave quadrant.

Comment

Originally posted by morpher44 View Post
        I did a bit of searching around. There are many indications that he made these statements in 1898 after messing around with his so called Earthquake machine.
        I still haven't found a citation but other research is leading me in following direction.

1898 is interesting because it is after 1883 and Georg Cantor's publishing his work on "sets" in mathematics and before von Koch's 1904 development of the Koch curve and Gaston Julia's development of the Julia set in 1918. All of which are within Tesla's lifetime. I don't know, however, if he had personal contact with any of them. They were all mathematicians.

Cantor sets
        Koch curve
        Gaston Julia

I'm going to make a wild guess: the next 6 numbers in the 3,6,9 series are 15,27,51,99,195,387...

Comment

Working...
        X