Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla Institute INDIEGOGO GOAL OF $35.000 FOR REPRODUCING TESLA EXPERIMENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikola Tesla Institute INDIEGOGO GOAL OF $35.000 FOR REPRODUCING TESLA EXPERIMENTS

NIKOLA TESLA INSTITUTE - BRASÃLIA - BRAZIL
    http://www.facebook.com/NikolaTeslaInstitute

The Nikola Tesla Institute, founded in 2012 in Brasília, Brasil
    is a non-profit scientific organization with a goal of popularization of new energy research.
    The private research laboratory is located near the lake Paranoa in the capital of Brazil.

We need help from ALL OVER THE WORLD to evolve the research of innovative technologies for the new millennium.
    THE SCIENCE SECTION OF THE ORGANIZATION IS FOCUSING DEVELOPMENT IN THE FOUR VITAL AREAS OF CIVILIZATION DEVELOPMENT:

1) NEW ENERGY, 2) LIVING SYSTEMS, 3) THE NOOSPHERE, 4) PROPULSION SYSTEMS
    To support the Institute, please write at:
    boris@institutotesla.org

WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN START BUILDING THE OPEN SOURCE TESLA TOWER!
    WE NEED THE 250kVA GENERATOR AND A 200kVA DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMER
    PLEASE SUPPORT THE Nikola Tesla Institute INDIEGOGO GOAL OF $35.000 FOR REPRODUCING TESLA EXPERIMENTS
    Nikola Tesla Institute | Indiegogo
    Nikola Tesla Institute INDIEGOGO GOAL OF $35.000 FOR REPRODUCING TESLA EXPERIMENTS - YouTube

Looks extremely fishy, you have a paltry amount of info on IndieGoGo, do you even know how to build the thing, or are you just going for a cash grab?

Eric Dollard had barely any money or even any sort of good labs and he reproduced Tesla's experiments without even the help of Tesla's patents, surely you could do the same thing a single man did years ago.

Come back when you plan to make the tower and maybe I'll reconsider paying you.

Comment

Tenaus:
      Thank you for your response!

We have been in this for many years, from Belgrade, through
      Philadelphia... to Brazil (and for a good reason)
      ...and have made Tesla many devices with our own funds:
      AKADEMIA NOIA PHILOSOPHIA NATURALIS EXPERIMENTE NOOSPHERE SCIENCE SPRITUEL
      http://teslasciencefoundation.org/
      Teslainstitut Beograd
      To reproduce the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter
      we need the 200-250kVA equipment...
      With, or without donations we will get to them :-)
      Donations would speed up the process...

Thank you for considering...

Originally posted by Tenaus View Post
      Looks extremely fishy, you have a paltry amount of info on IndieGoGo, do you even know how to build the thing, or are you just going for a cash grab?

Eric Dollard had barely any money or even any sort of good labs and he reproduced Tesla's experiments without even the help of Tesla's patents, surely you could do the same thing a single man did years ago.

Come back when you plan to make the tower and maybe I'll reconsider paying you.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/NikolaTeslaInstituteTHE NIKOLA TESLA INSTITUTE on Scribd

The Nikola Tesla Institute, founded in 2012 in Brasília, Brasil is
        a non-profit scientific organization with a goal of popularization of new energy research. The private research laboratory is located near the lake Paranoa in the capital of Brazil.
        We need help from ALL OVER THE WORLD to evolve the research of innovative technologies for the new millennium.
        THE SCIENCE SECTION OF THE ORGANIZATION IS FOCUSING DEVELOPMENT IN THE FOUR VITAL AREAS OF CIVILIZATION DEVELOPMENT:

To support the Institute, please write at: boris@institutotesla.org

We are looking into private funding (no government, no business)
        to support the OPEN SOURCE replication of various experiments of
        NIKOLA TESLA.
        We are seeking donations through indiegogo
        for our laboratory and testing ground
        The funds will be spent on equipment purchases
        namely a 200kW generator, High Voltgage transformer
        and high power measurement devices.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Partners of the Nikola Tesla Institute:

The Tesla Science Foundation in Philadelphia, US.
        Tesla Science.net

Center for Cosmology Studies "Nikola Tesla", Belgrade, Serbia
        Teslainstitut Beograd

The Institute of new cosmology and the science of time, Serbia
        AKADEMIA NOIA PHILOSOPHIA NATURALIS EXPERIMENTE NOOSPHERE SCIENCE SPRITUEL

The Noosphere Forum
        THE NOOSPHERE COLLECTIVE - CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION - 2012 - ASCENSION

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        My name is Boris Petrovic.
        Throughout the previous 10 years I have researched the vision of Nikola Tesla, and have been engaged in laboratory work with Tesla devices for 4 years in Belgrade, Serbia.
        As a researcher in the Nikola Tesla Institute in Brasilia
        I currently represent the Tesla Science Foundation in Brazil
        and have been an associate of the Serbian Tesla Society.

In my laboratories I have focused on researching
        Tesla's wireless Energy transfer and usage of
        Tesla's devices in modification of the human biofield
        or the biofield of the planet Earth.

I have recently moved to Brazil to continue my reserach
        as I have evidence that this part of South America
        has the potential to become the COSMIC powerplant of the planet
        due to it's very specific location in relation to the
        Earth's electromagnetic field.

Apart from the envisioned work in the laboratory in Brasilia,
        the Nikola Tesla Institute is in the process
        of establishing a testing field, 250km north of the city, near
        the National Park Chapada dos Veadeiros. For this we are purchasing
        a 20ha piece of land, at the altitude of 1300m, in an area where
        an old hydro electric plant was built but is unused to this day,
        and can be used for the purposes of tapping into the vast cosmic
        energy resources.

The president of the institute is Celso Nicoli,
        a retired colonel of the Brazilian armed forces,
        graduated from the Military Institute of Engineering (IME)
        in Telecommunications Engineering with a post-graduation in
        Nuclear Engineering the field of Plasma Physics.

As a researcher of the Brazilian Military Institute
        Celso has an experience of 15 years in the area of development of scalar wave antennas in telecommunications applications in general and use in radar systems.

The team:
        Celso Nicoli, a retired colonel of the Brazilian armed forces, graduated from the Military Institute of Engineering (IME) in Telecommunications Engineering with a post-graduation in the same institution in Nuclear Engineering as a M.Sc. in the field of Plasma Physics.
        Researcher of the Brazilian Military Institute of Research and Development (IPD - Instituto de Pesquisas e Desenvolvimento do Exército) with an experience of 15 years in the area of development of scalar wave antennas in telecommunications applications in general and use in radar systems.
        Celso is practicing Siddha yoga since 1982.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Boris Petrovic is a Whole Earth System Scientist and Noospheric Philosopher. engineer of tele automation systems, and a researcher into Tesla’s “World system”, Earth’s magnetosphere, ionosphere, and magnetic reconnection. Boris is an associate of The Serbian “Nikola Tesla” Society in Belgrade, the Tesla Science Foundation in Philadelphia, and founding member of the Noosphere Forum.

Boris worked in a number of embedded tech and automation systems startups as a software engineer and architect. As a founding member of the Google Lunar X Prize Team Synergy Moon, he is involved in private space exploration, focusing on outer-space settlement.

Through cooperation with the International Scientific Research Institute for Cosmic Anthropo-Ecology in Novosibirsk and the Foundation of the Law of Time in Oregon he works on the study of cosmic consciousness, access to intensified consciousness and altered states, including non-linear time and telepathy.

Boris’ research of Tesla’s wireless energy transfer, in his Belgrade laboratory, uncovers the potential energy field of “instantaneous locality” that underlies our reality, and facilitates communication with Earth’s cosmic neighborhood.

Currently, he is involved in ecological and cultural projects in biosphere design and self-sustainable communities, promoting the integrated model of self-sustainable habitat in Portugal — the Tamera Solar Village and working in Brasilia through the Brazilian Ecovillage Movement focusing on new models of living systems and long-term survival of the human species and civilization.

Comment

Our partners in Serbia have as goal the construction of a Tesla tower,
          on the confluence of the rivers SAVA and the DANUBE in BELGRADE.

Teslainstitut Beograd

Long Island Tesla's Laboratory
          by Nikola Stojanovic (Nis, Serbia)

Virtual Models of Tesla’s Patents
          Long Island Tesla's Laboratory - YouTube

Comment

Only 1 Thread

Please do NOT post any more threads about this topic. Keep it to this thread and this thread only. Thank you! - Admin
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

To reproduce the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter
              we need the 200-250kVA equipment...
              What makes you think that?
              Define "Tesla Magnifying Transmitter".
              - What is it?
              - How is it constructed?
              - What parts does it consist of?
              - What are the working principles?
              - Have you verified the working principles in a proof of concept?
              - Have you build a working model?

"The team" consists of 2 people; Boris and Celso? Correct?

With, or without donations we will get to them :-)
              Donations would speed up the process...
              In that case my donation will cause a minor delay.

You want the same thing I want and I recognize the enthusiasm but I think a more carefull and structured approach is more likely to meet with success. But do not let my opinion distract you, follow your intuition.

Ernst.

Comment

Dear Ernst,

the matter is not anymore who or even how :-) but WHERE
                Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,
                Boris Petrovic

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                What makes you think that?
                Define "Tesla Magnifying Transmitter".
                - What is it?
                - How is it constructed?
                - What parts does it consist of?
                - What are the working principles?
                - Have you verified the working principles in a proof of concept?
                - Have you build a working model?

"The team" consists of 2 people; Boris and Celso? Correct?

In that case my donation will cause a minor delay.

You want the same thing I want and I recognize the enthusiasm but I think a more carefull and structured approach is more likely to meet with success. But do not let my opinion distract you, follow your intuition.

Ernst.

Comment

That is like saying: "trust me I know it all. Now give me money to do my thing."

I am only asking, "Give me/us reason to trust you".
                  So why not answer my questions?

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by NikolaTeslaInstitute View Post
                    Dear Ernst,

the matter is not anymore who or even how :-) but WHERE
                    Seems Boris and Natasha have already scammed up enough money. Now all they need to do is avoid the NIMBYs. I suggest Siberia--it seems to attract some pretty intensive cosmic energy.

Comment

For this we are purchasing a 20ha piece of land, at the altitude of 1300m, in an area where an old hydro electric plant was built but is unused to this day, and can be used for the purposes of tapping into the vast cosmic energy resources.
                      Seems to me that the WHERE question is answered.
                      Also... having access to "an old hydro electric plant", what would you need a 250 KVA generator for?
                      The president of the institute is Celso Nicoli, a retired colonel of the Brazilian armed forces,...
                      In countries like Brasil, I guess, a retired colonel is all the connections you need. Money is then less important.
                      Your story sounds more and more illogical, but don't let that distract you from answering my previous questions.

Ernst.

Comment

Working...
                      X