Free-Energy-Info.co.uk Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free-Energy-Info.co.uk Down

Has anyone noticed this yet? The site has been discontinued "without coercion". I didn't see a thread yet, my apologies if one exists.

This is a truly sad day.

There was so much valuable information on that site that it is a crying shame to lose it. Mr. Kelly has spent a lot of time out of his life to share with the world all that he learned and gathered and organized. I for one would like to say thank you, Mr. Kelly for a job well done. Your site will be sorely missed by many of us. I saved most of the links and all of his revisions on a regular basis. I wish him the very best.

Comment

I agree. Patrick Kelly is a tireless writer, investigator and promoter of the science and history of the free energy movement.
      Thank You Patrick.
      Have a great retirement.

I was in the habit of downloading the most recent version every revision or so.
      Does anyone have a revision later than mine?

My revision is: Version 19.81 - Release Date December 12th 2011
      I wanted to have the last revision available, now that it will not be updated.

Cheers to Patrick Kelly
      Sincerely
      Stephen Brown
      Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

Yes ditto what others have said ... Patrick is a great guy that did a huge amount of work toward giving others info to build and experiment. A real inspiration. I downloaded his book around November of 2012 but then just 4 days ago I decided to check and downloaded the latest - his site was still up then and no signs of it going down although I didn't look around a lot. So I've got this one downloaded 5-5-2013. I put it up on sendspace.com.
        Here is the link: Download PJKBOOK-5-2013.PDF from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Since Patrick always shared this freely I'm sure he won't mind if we share it now and put it up on a couple other file share sites too. I may upload it elsewhere as I'm not sure how long sendspace leaves uploads in place or if there is a limit to number of downloads.
        Last edited by ewizard; 05-10-2013, 02:42 AM.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

I am pretty sure what happened...

Hey Guys,

Do not worry, I believe to know why P J Kelly decided to retire from FE...

I believe this just happened...after He read Inventionmaster Discovery...at His thread.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hey Guys,

Do not worry, I believe to know why P J Kelly decided to retire from FE...

I believe this just happened...after He read Inventionmaster Discovery...at His thread.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Forgive me , my English is not subtle enough.. was that a sarcasm ?

Comment

boguslaw, yep I think that was sarcasm. UFO is good at subtle sarcasms LOL
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Thank you Mr. Kelly for years of compiling information. You will be missed

Comment

Final Copy

Everyone,
                  IMHO, Patrick J Kelly has contributed more to the education in the FE field than anyone. If you go to his home page at www.free-energy-info.com you can download his final copy, complete.

Thank you Patrick for a job well done. I hope you get to see a working device soon!
                  Randy
                  Last edited by tachyoncatcher; 05-11-2013, 02:22 AM.
                  _

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Brown View Post
                    I agree. Patrick Kelly is a tireless writer, investigator and promoter of the science and history of the free energy movement.
                    Thank You Patrick.
                    Have a great retirement.

I was in the habit of downloading the most recent version every revision or so.
                    Does anyone have a revision later than mine?

My revision is: Version 19.81 - Release Date December 12th 2011
                    I wanted to have the last revision available, now that it will not be updated.

Cheers to Patrick Kelly
                    Sincerely
                    Stephen Brown
                    Your version is very out of date. The latest is on his site, along with
                    three other interesting documents, including one on colloidal silver
                    as a medicinal remedy.

This is a sad day for the community. We all wish him well. I doubt that
                    anyone of his equal will arise for a decade or more.

Comment

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                      Everyone,
                      IMHO, Patrick J Kelly has contributed more to the education in the FE field than anyone. If you go to his home page at www.free-energy-info.com you can download his final copy, complete.

Thank you Patrick for a job well done. I hope you get to see a working device soon!
                      Randy
                      Truly true!
                      Code:
                      Being able to help someone learn something is a talent.  Margaret Riel
                      Miriads of thanks to Patrick.
                      I believe that "thank you`s" are not enough for this generous man.
                      We will miss Patrick J.Kelly on these free energy communities as we miss Tesla himself.
                      But as I said to 'Don Smith thread', we also respect deeply your decision to retire from the free energy research arena.
                      God bless you bro.
                      << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

download more

You can still download what you need from web archiwe:
                        http://web.archive.org/web/201210050...ergy-info.com/

Comment

Currently drawing a copy from archive.org.

Will see if we can make it available the coming days (perhaps weeks) on STRATO (i.e: aetherphysics.org), a site we just happened to be setting up for hosting material from great physicists after the initiative at The Work of Eric P. Dollard, where Tech Zombie collected a lot of physics books. These are also available at 4shared folder - science books and I am also downloading these

Can't say how long it's going to take, but the idea is to start a library of science books there along with a wiki, so the material can be indexed and easily found.
                          Last edited by lamare; 05-13-2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

I have uploaded what I got from archive.org so far to my server:
                            Directory contents of /Mirror/free_energy_info_co_uk/

I moved the main page to:
                            Free-Energy Devices, zero-point energy, and water as fuel

The mirror is not complete, most notably all the images from the book chapters are missing. I noticed that they are contained in the epub files as jpg's and at least some are present at archive.org.

At least you can now get the pdf's.

Update:

Also found an older copy from some of the pdfs, which I copied here: Directory contents of /Mirror/Practical_Guide_FE_Devices/

I may move things around a bit later on and/or even move it completely to aetherphysics.org, but for now most of it is more or less available.
                            Last edited by lamare; 05-14-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Good news!

I have emailed Patrick and he was OK with me mirroring his stuff. He said he would send me a DVD with the complete contents of the site:

You are welcome to do whatever you want. If you like, I will post you a DVD with the entire contents on it.
                              I haven't decided yet how I will publish this exactly, but I will publish it one way or the other.

The current mirror is a bit crappy, but since Patrick will mail me the DVD I am not going to improve it. For now, it will have to do as is:

Directory contents of /Mirror/free_energy_info_co_uk/dirlist.php

Update:

I made a new sub-domain, dedicated for Patrick's stuff:

There's a crappy mirror there now, but most of the pdfs are there.

The directory contents can also be seen:
                              Directory contents of /dirlist.php

It may be that for some of you, this site is unaccessible at the moment. I moved the site to a new server and only yesterday evening I changed the settings for the name server. It may take a couple of days before the name servers across the internet have processed this update.

If it is inaccesible, you can try:

Last edited by lamare; 05-16-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X