X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Mars in three hours

With hyperdrive propulsion of B.Heim:

Scientists moot gravity-busting hyperdrive • The Register
    Last edited by Franco malgarini; 12-07-2013, 07:03 PM.

Warp Drive

I came up with my own concept on how warp drive would work. In mine, warp speed doesn't go faster than light. Space warp is having space push you at an acceleration rate based upon how space is being warped. Let me explain.

If you jump out of an airplane, gravity, is space pushing you to earth. You are not falling to earth, but being pushed by space. This is gravity.

A large mass, like the earth, warps space and then space pushes you at an acceleration rate of 32 ft per second squared. A smaller object, like the moon, warps space less, so space pushes you at 1/6 earth's gravity.

The earth warps space in all directions. The gravity at the north pole is the same as the equator because space is warped in all directions.

If an object can warp space in one direction, space would push that object in one direction. The acceleration rate would depend on how much space is warped. In this version of warp speed, faster than light speed is not an objective. The only objective is to warp space in one direction, so that space pushes the object towards it's destination. This push would occur at a constant acceleration, so great speeds could eventually be obtained.
    Last edited by plasmahunt3r; 06-24-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

My Concepts...

Hello Franco Malgarini, come vai?

Ah bene Thread benissimo!

I believe that indeed... "Rings Designs" combined with magnetic fields is a very close "key" to reach our goals...related to Propulsion, Gravity...Anti-Gravity...Zero Gravity...etc.

My Concept:

Say Two Rings...orbiting/rotating around a common "Inner Ring", say both rings rotate opposite to each others thanks to electrodynamics...same exact RPM's...However, the center "common" inner ring will remain very stable...thanks to acceleration forces canceling to an exact zero at every magnetic interaction to pro-pulse them at opposite vectors of force...

I am certain, when we reach ultra-fast revolutions, besides the whole assembly starting to loose weight...the inner center and hollow core will suffer an alteration in gravity...

What do you guys think?

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Hello Ufopolitics!
        This article in Italian on the subject,
        let me know if you have any problems with the translation ...

Simmetrizzazione delle equazioni di Maxwell con l’introduzione del campo gravitazionale, un'idea bizzarra?

Comment

As regards the system of Heim, the experiment to be done is very simple,
          you have to circularize a rod of iron from 1 cm to 6 meters in diameter,
          then is wound in a torus of the copper wire of 1 mm which is fed to HF, 110 MHz, 1 A
          with the negative half-wave cut with a rectifier ...

Comment

Working...
          X