Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnogen Engine

Hello everybody...
    I am really glad that I've discovered this community,which helped me a lot...Few years ago I've discoverd this "Magnogen Engine" that was really efficient...Just imagine 480HP at 4800RPM,that's a lot of power,but my question is....IS IT REALLY WORKING,or is just a fake.I really need to do a free energy device, because I have a house outside the city powered by 2 solar panels but I don't have enough electricity to power all the house...If this device is not working what do you recomand?!

Greetings from Romania

Originally posted by marinescuadrian View Post
    Hello everybody...
    I am really glad that I've discovered this community,which helped me a lot...Few years ago I've discoverd this "Magnogen Engine" that was really efficient...Just imagine 480HP at 4800RPM,that's a lot of power,but my question is....IS IT REALLY WORKING,or is just a fake.I really need to do a free energy device, because I have a house outside the city powered by 2 solar panels but I don't have enough electricity to power all the house...If this device is not working what do you recomand?!

Greetings from Romania
    Someone asked that very question in Stefan's old free-energy Yahoo group in February 2004.

I shouldn't hold your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
      Someone asked that very question in Stefan's old free-energy Yahoo group in February 2004.

I shouldn't hold your breath.
      You should check out Patrick's book:
      http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/

See what you think of:
      Bedini SG (or SSG)
      Charles Flynn
      Chas Campbell
      Bedini/Watson

Much depends on your building skills.

Comment

Working...
      X