nay sayers ... 100,000 Euro's Bonus payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nay sayers ... 100,000 Euro's Bonus payment

Now here's an interesting proposition for nay sayer's and the hoards of diss info agents ... There's a brave man who's put 100,000 Euro's into escrow, all you have to do to get rich quick and take the pot is demonstrate the over unity devices or his principles on which they are founded and which he demonstrates are false. And over unity has not been achieved … yes that’s right professor Dr P.T.Pappas invites you to demonstrate his theories are incorrect. And do NOT work. That’s a new twist in the tail for you isn’t it ? Bravo Professor
    The experiment and the out line, the theory along with the Maths and principles are on the good Doctors web site.
    Along with his address and the relevant contact details.
    Some of the web site may seem a little clumsy I'm afraid the professor has recently suffered multiple strokes which makes the key board difficult for him.
    Basically the Professors work is in contradiction of the Einstein/Lorenz dogma and it also (a little earlier) demonstrates by substitution of Ampears force law how that horrible bug bear Lenz's law can be negated.
    I would suggest to you this is one of the men who knows very well how it's all done. He has spent a lot of years being threatened and intimidated because of his knowledge, I suspect for various reasons he has reached the end of his tether.
    I doubt anyone is going to be able to demonstrate a flaw in Professor Dr P.T Pappas's work I would however advise you to copy these web pages as I don’t think they or this Brave man himself are going to be around very long and each page seems to have a sprinkling of gold dust. Its a shame the very top of the worlds academia have to resort to such methods to get information into the public domain.
    I have quoted and cited Pappa's work many times before. Its clear why he has issued this challenge and I'm proud to open this thread if only to throw his gauntlet down for you. Except I think we all know who he's really tossing it at.... don't we? however if all is as it seems I wish the Brave man a speedy recovery
    http://papimi.gr/osc.htm
    regards Duncan
    Last edited by Duncan; 09-20-2013, 06:20 AM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Excellent!!

Hello Duncan and MANY Thanks for broadcasting this great work my Friend!!

I love this paragraph...

The principle of least action is considered as the most advanced method in Theoretical Physics in this case. However, for conservation of energy, the symmetry with respect to time is required. However, as we have already shown in an elementary way, there is no symmetry in time for the energy increases with time. So one of the basic requirements of this Principle is not fulfilled in this case. Tautologically, therefore, the Principle of least action is trivial here and can not offer more than we have shown for the non conservation of energy of the above system.

No Symmetry=Asymmetry...

Warm regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Hi .. Its a pleasure to amplify this man's concepts UFO. in simple terms open circuit = no lenz law
      That's how this page reads to me
      http://papimi.gr/university.htm
      key to Lockridge, Don Smith in fact the world as we know it
      thanks for your endorsement but the thanks are really due to the Doctor and his determination to smash the status quo
      Last edited by Duncan; 09-20-2013, 03:53 AM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

The man certainly got some nerve!

But he is wrong, I have emailed him already. But I do not want to claim his money.
        Come on, he is old already, let him enjoy his remaining days.

Ernst.

Comment

good luck!

Ernst .. Professor Dr P.T Pappas is not a single entity as far as this challenge is concerned and I am quite certain the group as implied by “we” are more than happy to honour their combined obligation.
          Professor Dr P.T Pappas is as far as I can tell a multi disciplined and eminent scientist holding Degree's earned Internationally in the UK the USA and his own native country in various subjects . If you think you know better then by all means email him (as you have done) as you can see he's already disposed of contenders from various International universities I would like to think your effort receives the “box 13” treatment as well. (no disrespect)
          I would love you to publish the case you propose, however I guess The Professor has the right to choose the field and weapons of combat.
          I do hope however as you are happy to state Professor Dr P T Pappas is wrong on open forum before he has had the opportunity to defend the hypothesis you will also be Just as quick to acknowledge the error publicly, that is of course .. if its you that’s at error.?
          Dr P.T Pappas may be quite an old man in an enfeebled condition right now but he certainly wasn't when he developed the theories and principles you see him displaying here.
          All that said I'm delighted you have emailed him .. His physical body may not be all he could wish it to be, but never the less I'm sure in this case he will step up to the plate and defend his corner.
          This is rather like a prize fighter quite prepared to take on all comers and whatever your case I suspect your in for a mauling.
          If you get beaten I hope your big enough to admit it. As for the money aspect .. that’s entirely betwixt you and this special person who's trying to transmit information he believes is for the benefit of all .
          As for myself I can't detect the flaw in his work substituting Ampears force equation having said that if your tackling these principles at the same level as Dr Pappas your much further up the food chain than me anyway.
          Good luck Ernst perhaps you can achieve what hundreds of top flight scientists haven’t been able to do for years and prove the Doctor is in error.
          Last edited by Duncan; 09-20-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Ok, I will give him one week then, wrong or right, I'll post my thoughts here.

Ernst.

PS. PM me if I forget, I have many other things on my mind as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
              Ok, I will give him one week then, wrong or right, I'll post my thoughts here.

Ernst.

PS. PM me if I forget, I have many other things on my mind as well.
              Super Ernst .. cant say better than that ! as you say the guys got nerve and is prepaired to stand on his conviction, 100,000 Euro's is an awful lot of money particularly considering the situation Greece finds her self manovered into right now.
              we'll see good luck .. may the best man win !

Comment

You will not have to wait 1 week. The prof is very anxious to loose his money

Originally posted by prof Pappas
                CAN YOU TELL ME TO WHICH CASE OF MY WORK YOU REFERE EXACTLY IN ORDER TO EXAMINE IT, AS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE QUANTITATIVE ARGUMENTS, AND NOT QUALITATIVE: SUCH AS BIGGER, SMALLER.

NOTE: THE INFLUENE OF AN ELECTRON BY A SURFACE IS NOT INVERSE SQUARE
                DISTANE DEPENDED, THEREFORE, DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE TO SAY IT IS INVERSE SQUARE DEPENDED.
                INDEED, THE INFLUENE OF A CHARGED POINT ON ANOTHER CHAGED POINT, DEPENDS ON INVERSEB SQUARE LAW,
                BUT NOT THE INFLUENE OF A POINT LIKE ELETRONE BY A FINITE MACROSOPIC OBJECT OR BY A MACROSCOPIC SURFACE!
                ANXIOUS FOR YOUR RESPONSE,
                SINERELY YOURS,
                Dr. PTP
                I explained my view briefly in a few words, but that obviously did not convince him. Just moments ago I sent a much more detailed explanation, which I will attach in a next post here.

Let's wait and see.

Ernst.

Comment

out of his corner .gloves off ... Bless

I wait with baited breath ! it rather sounds as if this could develop into a quite convoluted mathematical exchange ....I'm sure every one wants the Prof to be proved right including you...deep down ... It would change the world for the better,
                  As I say I can't see the flaw in his substitution but that means nothing as I'm really just an electrical nuts and bolts guy and most of his sub atomic stuff is out of my grasp

Comment

@Duncan
                    Now here's an interesting proposition for nay sayer's and the hoards of diss info agents ... There's a brave man who's put 100,000 Euro's into escrow, all you have to do to get rich quick and take the pot is demonstrate the over unity devices or his principles on which they are founded and which he demonstrates are false. And over unity has not been achieved … yes that’s right professor Dr P.T.Pappas invites you to demonstrate his theories are incorrect. And do NOT work. That’s a new twist in the tail for you isn’t it ?
                    Hmm that is interesting and the first thing that came to mind when looking at the diagram was that we have been using a similar process for a very long time. Deep space probes are routinely brought close to other planets to "accelerate" them because it would be impossible to carry the required fuel on board to reach a realistic velocity. They generally use the Gravitational force of many planets to slingshot the probe to reach extremely high velocities.

Now if we can slingshot a probe with a supposedly static force to gain velocity then why not an electron?. It is also interesting to note many inventors have used the term "ricochet" ie( rebound, bounce or skip off a surface) to describe the effects in their devices.

I would imagine Prof Pappas challenge would be like a call to arms to egomaniacs around the globe, lol. It will be interesting to see where this leads.

AC

Comment

I noticed that he suspended his offer for 24 hours to review my claim.
                      So in that case I can show it to you all too.

Here is a link to the document that I have send. Hardly anything mathematical, just logic.

Enjoy!

Ernst.

Comment

That's great Ernst .. I note that's how he operates ... only one contestant at a time.
                        Its really the only way he can do it and be fair. It obviously costs him a deal of time and effort to drive his key board. who knows you might be a richer man I don't think so but then who am I to judge ...we'll see
                        I'm glad your communicating though ... that's obviously what the prof intended ..and if ... if the Prof is right you have great graphics skills to tell us all about it
                        Last edited by Duncan; 09-21-2013, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Just been having a look at your expanation to the Prof Ernst .. perhaps a little off the mark but dont all the force vectors change if there's spin involved ? Just curious

Comment

They do!
                            Thought you said you were "really just an electrical nuts and bolts guy"?

Anyway, this change is irrelevant here as the vectors I drew in the pictures are as we have learned from experience and many, many experiments. It could be that the 'modelled' electron spin has an actual reality. In that case the vector without spin would be pointing in a different direction. But we have never seen an electron without 'spin', so there is no way of knowing....

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                              They do!
                              Thought you said you were "really just an electrical nuts and bolts guy"?

Anyway, this change is irrelevant here as the vectors I drew in the pictures are as we have learned from experience and many, many experiments. It could be that the 'modelled' electron spin has an actual reality. In that case the vector without spin would be pointing in a different direction. But we have never seen an electron without 'spin', so there is no way of knowing....

Ernst.
                              well its true Ernst but you see I have built quite a few machines that go COP+1, they are all most without exception difficult and frustrating to build, erratic and don’t give much return (although some do but are difficult to manage. Like the Hatem magnetic machines. Yet still I am compelled to consider why they work at all.
                              In short the Aether .. is our universe static or dynamic … I cant get very deep into these things but I thought when I read about GPS and the Sagnac effect well that's it its all over for the Lorentz stuff but it seems not … Then the phase conjugate refection I thought that would put it to sleep but no its like an old dog that won't lie down.
                              I don't pretend to fully understand PTP but I can see he's got plenty of balls!
                              Ramsets posted his challenge on OU.com so I guess there's going to be plenty lined up to take a bite
                              out of poor O'l professor Dr P.T. Pappas .. I'm glad you have managed to stake your claim ! Also my PMs and email's tell me some of the guys are preparing to reproduce the thing experimentally .. that should be interesting I always wondered what Don L Smith meant when he said a CRT could be an over unity device .. I might see it demonstrated and explained yet! I really hope so! I hate to say it Ernst but I'd love to see you join the band of losers sitting on the"naughty step" quite quickly on this particular occasion.
                              Last edited by Duncan; 09-21-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X