Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My adams motor(Pickup coil short circuit, drive coil input reduction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My adams motor(Pickup coil short circuit, drive coil input reduction)

hi,everyone

look this Website 动脉冲系统_亚当斯电机_V7 - 我的实验 - 能量之海 - at test 2,Pickup coil short circuit, drive coil input reduction.

To greet everyone
    Last edited by foufos2012; 01-06-2014, 11:32 AM.

Originally posted by foufos2012 View Post
    hi,everyone

look this Website 动脉冲系统_亚当斯电机_V7 - 我的实验 - 能量之海 - at test 2,Pickup coil short circuit, drive coil input reduction.

To greet everyone
    Really clean build! Wish I spoke your language. Your control circuit looks great.

Regards

Comment

Beautifully built machine,Foufos2012, Mr Adams, was a great , inspiration, to all that this forum represents.

It's a real shame, that he was harrased, to not release his findings, until his last years.

Could someone here please translate, what Foufos is showing us?

Much appreciated, Cornboy.

Comment

How much time have you spent working with the generator aspect of the adams motor generator?

Comment

Short circuit pickup coil does not affect the input key is: 1. pick-up coil tail length should be 2 times more than the coil. 2. must have a high speed in order to have effect. The minimum speed of my model must be more than 900RPM. 3. maybe my rotor weight is a factor, about 4 kg 4.To find the sweet spot. Pickup coil and a drive coil relative to the distance of the magne
          Last edited by foufos2012; 01-06-2014, 11:52 AM. Reason: APPEND

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
            How much time have you spent working with the generator aspect of the adams motor generator?
            Build time spent about 1 months

Comment

Build time spent about 1 months
              OK. Is your machine true to the design left by Adams, or have you made modifications?

Comment

And Adams's patent style is not the same. His patent of the style are similar to Muller

Comment

And Adams's patent style is not the same. His patent of the style are similar to Muller
                  Excellent! You are familiar with both of these topologies. I assume you have identified the common denominator between the two designs? I think it is very interesting to note how similar the two designs are. How both inventors went about eliminating the negative effects associated with taking power out of a generator. It seems geometry was the problem and after careful study, it became the solution.

I was curious if you were doing a 1:1 replication of the Adams device or if you, like most of us are putting the pieces together, taking inspiration from multiple sources.

Personally, I think Muller figured it out and presents an example which is second to none with regards to how one "should" configure coils in generators.

Your motor looks really good, and I would like to know more about it.

Regards

Comment

3 days ago, I tried to make a combination of Adams and Muller's body, but, unfortunately failed. The main processing precision is too low, leading to unbalance of rotor, is unable the normal work
                    Attached Files

Comment

3 days ago, I tried to make a combination of Adams and Muller's body, but, unfortunately failed. The main processing precision is too low, leading to unbalance of rotor, is unable the normal work
                      Really nice work! Did you read the books that Adams published on his motor?

Regards

Comment

I've only seen Adams for patent documents and Muller files who was Patrick Collection, and a website how to build Adams devices http://www.totallyamped.net/adams/index.html, but now I can't access it
                        Regards

Comment

Free Energy : Ismael Aviso Electric Car Secret : Coil Shorting - YouTube
                          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

I've only seen Adams for patent documents and Muller files who was Patrick Collection, and a website how to build Adams devices http://www.totallyamped.net/adams/index.html, but now I can't access it
                            Regards
                            It appears that page is not there because the account has been disabled. I'm uploading all the files, documents and web page saves I've got on the Adams motor in case any of this may help in your research. I think some might have been from that web site. A couple of the files have a .mht extension. You will need Opera web browser to view those but most are PDF and Doc files as well as some html files. Here is the download link:
                            Download Adams.ZIP from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

BTW, Very nice work you have done.
                            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you ewizard for the collection of Adam's motor info. That is quite a nice collection. Thanks again for sharing what you have collected. I have added it to my collection of alternative energy info.

Carroll
                              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Working...
                              X