No announcement yet.

Radiant energy already in application?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiant energy already in application?

You decide:
    Tesla's Radiant Energy Hidden In Plain Sight by ZS Livingstone (Jan. 14, 2014)

Please note this comment: " It is also possible to run electric motors from spark generators making small quarter horse-power motors as powerful as five horse-power motors. The wiring would be entirely different."

Best wishes and regards to all.
    Last edited by zapzap; 01-14-2014, 07:15 PM. Reason: typo

I guess , simply by replacing them by Tesla bifilar Beside, I almost fully agree with article ! Especially with the concept of many small free energy tranceivers.
    Last edited by boguslaw; 01-14-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Power utilities charging for free energy?

Another quote"

"With all the electronic ballasts now being placed on the electrical grid, there is a possibility of excess power from lights and appliances flowing back to the power lines. Radiant Energy would be superimposed over the electrical transmission lines causing unpredictable power surges. The implementation of Smart Meters appears to address this problem. The placement of Smart Meters on all homes and businesses could make it possible for the power grid itself to generate power with a smaller input from dynamos. The power utilities would be charging customers for Free Energy."

They wouldn't do that, would they?

Don't you all find this ironic?

Comment

Well, don't know... but in my house they replaced old grid-counter by smart electronic meter

Comment

A better mouse trap.... : ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVTK...fl::notworthy:

Comment

Working...
          X