https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-U...it?usp=sharing

Endplate Imperial DXF FIle:

Rotor Stator Profile (PNG Image File)

Readme.txt

Originally posted by readme.txt

This is basically for those actively developing CAD work for the QEG, starting off with a base set needed to facilitate rapid production of certain key parts. Find attached the rotor and stator files (imperial units) as per original engineering schematic, and illustration. Enjoy!

Best regards,

Tivon
    Rotor Imperial DXF File:

Stator Imperial DXF File:
    courtesy of Franco Malgarini

Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario View Post
      Hi all,

this sounds all interesting but there are a few confusing things, to me at least. If the rotor is iron only and not magnetic, how can it start to induce anything into the windings. I mean even the resonant coils have to receive a start kick from somewhere to start up? Is this what the exciter coil is for? But how? The only thing that gets power from the grid for start up is the motor, not the exciter coil. I don't get it…

regards,
      Mario

Hi Mario

I'm answering your question in my thread because I think your question also applies to the WITTS generator.

The QEG Rotor:

The rotor is a flux bridge. It's a path for the magnetic field to travel:

As for the rest, there is still speculation on it.

Regards,

VIDBID
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• how it works

I listen to the interview with James and peswiki last night and James gave a description of how the QEG works.
        As for start up, James says that the HV coil or primary coil is about 40 henries, that is a very long wire.
        When the rotor passes by the it changes the inductance to about 30 henries. That swing in inductance is enough to generate a voltage that will increase until resonance is achieved. The the primary will start oscillating at 400 hz and then it works as a transformer converting 25000 volts at 400 hz to 240 volts at 400 hz.

Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
          I listen to the interview with James and peswiki last night and James gave a description of how the QEG works.
          As for start up, James says that the HV coil or primary coil is about 40 henries, that is a very long wire.
          When the rotor passes by the it changes the inductance to about 30 henries. That swing in inductance is enough to generate a voltage that will increase until resonance is achieved. The the primary will start oscillating at 400 hz and then it works as a transformer converting 25000 volts at 400 hz to 240 volts at 400 hz.

Nolan

Very good, Nolan.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to that interview, would you?

Regards,

VIDBID
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• I found it.

That link would be at

Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJKE5DJRMFQ
            QEG -- Fix the World Organization Interview by PESN; April 3, 2014 - YouTube

Regards,

VIDBID
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Analysis of the WITTS Generator, Version 1.0.7.D

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

Version 1.0.7.D

Released on February 14, 2014

Download Your Free Copy

Analysis of the WITTS Generator, Version 1.0.7.D has been discontinued.

I thought it was time to discontinue it.

Regards,

VIDBID
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Interview with James Robitaille and Hope Moore by Sterling Allan

Podcast Magnet Link:

Code:
                magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F5FCA8297B42F8A6F470EDBB295956189AF8F1D9&dn=QEG.James.M.Robitaille.and.Hope.Moore.Fix.the.World.Organization.Interview.by.Sterling.Allan.on.3.April.2014.mp3
                Berg

Comment

• on hand winding

it is totally possible to wind by hand. you can build a "shuttle" a big one that will allow all the wire you need. it will be heavy but you can do it. I have had 10 lbs of wire on a shuttle before.

like this:
                  Shuttle For Weaving Fishing Nets Stock Photos - Image: 17052223

Tom C
                  http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

• QEG Fix the World Organization Interview by PESN April 3, 2014

https://vimeo.com/91370344

QEG Quantum Energy Generator Interview of James M. Robitaille and Hope Moore of Fix the World by Sterling Allan on 3 April 2014

Berg

Comment

• Originally posted by energicjoe View Post
                      Quantum Energy Generator Forum :: Topic: UPDATE: April 7 - QEG team in Taiwan (1/1)

From James from the FTW QEG team in Taiwan:

Hello All, This is James. just wanted to post an update to let you know how we made out with resolving the insulation issue... It was another amazing day! As we said, yesterday we stripped all the wire off the two primary coils to prepare for replacing the insulation and rewinding. Today our host took us to a winding company here in Taiwan that also specializes in developing insulation systems.

This is one of the top 3 companies in the country, and one of the best in Asia (our host has amazing connections). They build coils for some of the biggest names in the world, and we had the entire design team in the conference room! It was amazing to watch their faces as we began to explain what the QEG is and how it works! (we get that all the time).

So they were intrigued and excited, and agreed to take on the repair. They will also build up Taiwan's second (bare) core with their improved insulation system from the bare core up. They confirmed almost immediately that what was needed was interlayer insulation to prevent this happening again, and to ruggedize the design.

So they will add mylar interlayer insulation and rewind the two primary coils on the first core, and they say they can complete it by end of work day tomorrow. We'll go pick it back up tomorrow evening and put it back together wednesday morning, to resume tuning and testing.

We have also conferenced with Torelco tonight, and they will add the interlayer insulation to all orders going forward. Our basic groundwall (bare core) insulation system, as described in the user manual, has proven to work well, so anyone out there who has been waiting to see how this went today, can proceed with winding, adding the interlayer insulation. Of course, if you are expert with High Voltage coil winding techniques, and wish to try it another way, go ahead by all means, and let us know your results.
                      Very good, James.

Also, those winding really need to be treated with kit gloves.

If you keep direct pressure off of the windings, you should have fewer problems with them in the future.

Regards,

VIDBID
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Why?

Vidbid,
                        Why discontinue Whitts Generator analysis?
                        Your timing was very synchronous.
                        I'm now convinced after listening to the interview above that Whitts was FTW's inspiration just as it was yours.
                        Sterling reprised Whitts consistent unwillingness to release his technology.
                        $100,000 - PLEASE!

We should be grateful, in a backhanded way, that Thapp inspired so many of us.
                        After all, he did invite many to see the machine.

I am always curious how people (Thrapp) can see a situation so differently than I do.

I think there is a lot more to learn about this Multivibrating Resonant Flux Generator and you are just the man to sus it out.

The title of this thread and the manual is appropriate and much work yet remains. If nothing else keep the manual available for historical reference.

What's in a name anyway.

Stephen
                        Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

• WITTS Generator

The history of James learning the WITTS technology:

James made a donation to WITTS Ministries and was able obtain the technology for the QEG.

gifts | Enlightened Technology

also,

which is the option that I think James selected.

Regards,

VIDBID
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Brown View Post
                            Vidbid,
                            Why discontinue Whitts Generator analysis?
                            Your timing was very synchronous.
                            I'm now convinced after listening to the interview above that Whitts was FTW's inspiration just as it was yours.
                            Sterling reprised Whitts consistent unwillingness to release his technology.
                            $100,000 - PLEASE!

We should be grateful, in a backhanded way, that Thapp inspired so many of us.
                            After all, he did invite many to see the machine.

I am always curious how people (Thrapp) can see a situation so differently than I do.

I think there is a lot more to learn about this Multivibrating Resonant Flux Generator and you are just the man to sus it out.

The title of this thread and the manual is appropriate and much work yet remains. If nothing else keep the manual available for historical reference.

What's in a name anyway.

Stephen
                            Version 1.0.7.D is obsolete and needed to be retired. I don't want people going down the wrong path. They need to focus on what James is teaching now.

Once I'm satisfied in my understanding of the QEG's principles of operation, I may release another report in the future.

I'm kind of feeling a little sorry to Tim Thrapp. He had this technology for twenty years. What did he do with it? It held a great promise for him and his ministry, but now he has lost it. It must be a terrible blow to him and his ministry.

James is the teacher now.

Regards,

VIDBID
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                              Version 1.0.7.D is obsolete and needed to be retired. I don't want people going down the wrong path. They need to focus on what James is teaching now.

Once I'm satisfied in my understanding of the QEG's principles of operation, I may release another report in the future.

I'm kind of feeling a little sorry to Tim Thrapp. He had this technology for twenty years. What did he do with it? It held a great promise for him and his ministry, but now he has lost it. It must be a terrible blow to him and his ministry.

James is the teacher now.

Regards,

VIDBID
                              I Agree. Well Said.

"Teachers" need to wear their hat lightly.
                              Now we can all put on our "student" hat and learn this new art.
                              All glory to the people.
                              Stephen
                              Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

• Dear VIBIAD

Dear VIBIAD please send me your email address i am gonna show you something secret please if you don't mind and i hope you will not mind it.

Thank You

Comment

Working...
                                X