No announcement yet.

Analysis of the WITTS Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Laurent Awesome video: resonance of steel creates electricity1 wmv - YouTube

@pmgriphone Awesome image.

It would be interesting to see the rotor vibrate as it approaches a set of poles.

Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
      @Laurent Awesome video: resonance of steel creates electricity1 wmv - YouTube

@pmgriphone Awesome image.

It would be interesting to see the rotor vibrate as it approaches a set of poles.

Regards,

VIDBID
      so it's mean the rotor vibrate with the poles or a signle pole ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajnabii View Post
        I believe James' exact words are "There is a physical vibration in the core." I was speculating about the rotor vibrating. I don't know if the rotor vibrates. Listen to James talk about it at on the video at roughly 12 minutes and 35 seconds.

QEG Schematic in Colour:

Regards,

VIDBID
        Last edited by vidbid; 04-11-2014, 04:29 AM.
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Muon View Post

What may be a contribution to the experimental QEG development.

Fun to try to figure out, in any case...

Published on Apr 10, 2014
          Yesterday, woopyjump showed (on youtube) that simply tapping an iron core would generate a voltage in a winding around that core (MOT secondary). Rather surprising result. So I'm trying a variation of his experiment.
          Using the secondary of a Tesla coil system that I've had for years, I place an iron core down the center = a heavy window weight that I had. Weighs about ten pounds.

Sure enough, when I tap the weight, or just rub it with pliers, a ringing sound (acoustic resonance) is set up in the iron -- and there is a voltage produced across the coil, as seen on the oscilloscope. I'm seeing 15-20 V peak-to-peak quite often.

This observation, which I don't fully understand, appears consistent with an important claim of the QEG team, as we seek a new path to generating significant electrical power.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mda5OG3d0Is

Interesting bit of information on electrical energy from sound resonance.

Also, more videos on the same subject from TPUBruce:

Vibrations - YouTube

Vibrations combine kicks Pt. 2! - YouTube

Also, some scientific validation on the subject from the Japanese:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ODOZggDIFI

Berg

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I've been testing the effects of the QEG.
            It coincides (like woopy) I have also thought of using a MOT for its high Inductance coil to see if I can produce some of the effects claimed.
            I can confirm that there is a real effects. This looks to have real potential.

I made a video demo of my setup so you can see that I'm not just talking. However, I did not feel comfortable to demonstrate the Resonance as my particular test setup may not be able to handle such vibrations. When it first happened it scared me and I quickly pulled the plug as my 100 pound safety box was vibrating like a jackhammer.

Of course I'll be doing more tests but I thought to share my test rig and basic findings.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLiZDQxywqE

Stay tuned for more

Luc
            Last edited by gotoluc; 04-11-2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• fantastic news

hi Luc,
              you confirming the effect is fantastic news.
              I take it, that the explanation of the phenomenon given in posting #191 of this thread is valid.
              Just a quick idea how you can probably safely continue your investigation:
              :
              Maybe you can try to reduce the iron mass of the MOT-cores, i.e. reduce the number of the iron core laminations. No idea if that is technically possible, but if you reduce the iron mass, the earth magnetic field has not such a big mass to interact with.
              That will obviously reduce the output but also the shaking/vibration.
              Thank you.

Comment

• Thank you Luc. Wonderful! You are one who speaks with a real scientist & good engineering analysis mentality, unlike those know it all 'Mile High' egoist naysayers who really don't understand anything! Please keep up the good work. Thank you.

Comment

• Thank you, Luc, for sharing your experiment. I'm going to do a test myself soon.
                  Regards
                  Gizeh

Comment

• German Group QEG Replication

For the most part, some Germans have replicated the QEG.

Source Links:

Free Energy Blog:2014:04:10 - PESWiki

Quantum Energy Generator Forum :: Topic: GERMANY GOT RESONANCE (1/2)

QEG Forum - Index

Video:

Originally posted by Zeropointmicron

QEG - Germany got Resonance 5kV @ 500mA - YouTube

Published on Apr 8, 2014
                    a later test resulted in 9.3kV at 0.7A.
                    But still underunity the exciter coil is not working proper

Interesting comment:

Originally posted by beforebefore

Hopefully the resonant winding was constructed of Pulse Shield wiring, as specified in the QEG manual parts list. This seems to be the wiring that was developed by someone associated with WITTS many years ago, and was given to a couple specific wire manufacturers. One such wire seems to be: Film Insulated Magnet Wire 200c Pulse Shield

REA Wire "Pulse Shield" This wire is constructed specifically for high-pulse duty, which can cause insulation breakdown in normal magnet wire.
                    Regards,

VIDBID
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• That guy had this machine allready since 4 years. He said, he did build it after the witts generator, but couldnt get it proper to work. He did leave it and now as the QEG comes up he started it again.
                      He also says, when he attach a load more then 500 watts his resonance breaks down.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajnabii View Post
                        Per your request on capacitors, please see the following:

LADYDRAGON.COM - LadyDragon Radio Show: Latest news plus we need help in locating parts in order to built the Quantum Energy Generator known as the QEG

http://www.ladydragon.com/news2014/RADIO/050414.mp3

FPG86N0255J-- AVX | Mouser

Regards,

VIDBID
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hi all

I try to understand the QEG system, and after GOTOLUC experiment, i did this little test to see if i can get a regular voltage from inductance switching, and it works , and furthermore, i tried to shortcut the coil and the input power of the prime mover motor seems to stay stable.

So no LENZ perhaps ???

inductance power without LENZ perhaps - YouTube

Voila

laurent

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I was out most of the day but had a chance to further test and video what happens when it hits resonance.

Please note, once I finished this test video the two rotor set screws had worked them self loose with the powerful vibrations.

I don't think I can go any further with this tests device as my design was mostly to confirm the effect Inductance parametric change have and confirm the effects that have been shared. My design becomes a disk brake at Resonance because the powerful vibrations flexes the rotor and the cores rub together, so I can't confirm how it affect the prime mover at Resonance.
                            I know that's the big question but I ask myself, why would it not be as they say since all the other effects are as shared.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CN6aE2meY

Luc
                            Last edited by gotoluc; 04-11-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Hi folks, hi gotoluc, bravo, bravo.
                              Thank you for freely sharing these videos and info.
                              This is getting exciting, looks like we will see excess energy devices very soon now available to masses.
                              The magnetic field being generated to pull that laminate steel piece in, is very strong.
                              Now just make rotor in between the two mots to balance the magnetic forces and you'll be lighting those bulbs and more to full brightness.
                              Could you please post a simple schematic showing exactly how you have that setup, for me and others.
                              Thanks again, keep up your always great work.
                              Peace love light
                              Tyson
                              Last edited by SkyWatcher; 04-12-2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Hi all,

Thanks Luc, very nice work.

@ Laurent, I really like your vids, entertaining as well as informative. I wonder if I might ask you to do an experiment for me? Just to satisfy my curiosity, if you could use the motor C core (like in the last vid) or the one you tapped on, and bring into close proximity a tuning fork from a set and see what the O scope says. Your local piano tuner probably has a set. My guess is each core may like a different tone-pitch.

Thanks, Gene

Comment

Working...
                                X