Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
    Hi Joit,

Thanks. I think one key difference is we're not just talking about polarizing a generator (which is why I refer to it as a resonator), but getting the L1 and L2 coils to resonate. That's why I think we need some sort of way to accomplish AC signal injection (the so-called unique oscillator circuitry) into the L1 and L2 coils in order to bring them into resonance (in addition to the mechanical action of the rotor of the resonator.)

Regards,

VIDBID
    Hi. I dont know now what the L1 & L2 Coil at the Circuit is, they got no label there.
    The Explanation from the Generator i mentioned is from an EE. But seems there is a corn of Truth at it, when Beamgate mentions, its like E.L PMH.
    A normal motor has a lot "tooth" at the Rotor and at the Stator. when the Rotor slows down until it stops, it will keep some from this magnetism around the stator locked with the rotor - tooth. And seems this effect is even not teached anymore for EE's, its only explained like, .. its rest magnetism. I was not really sure about, if a pice Iron get magentized inside a Motor or its only temporary. Maybe its both a bit.
    But this rest is enough to start again a flow, and as more the generator speeds up as more it energize the rotor again. Thats how it can get full power again.

For the Resonance, i take now the left and right Coil, upper and lower Coil.
    As you see at this Circuit above, the left and right Coils are only a Tank circuit with AC caps. Somewhere at the PDF is mentioned, that you have to match them to the upper and lower Coil. So you maybe have to try a bit around to how much Caps you need at last until it runs at best COP.
    The Ac caps give a push back into the Coil what will give you the AC at the core. And that is, i assume, the high frequency, what you get on this rotor because of this small values on the caps. Maybe you can slow it down a bit with bigger AC caps. But then you maybe got a problem again to bring them in resonance. To bring a Coil into resonance you dont need to have it from the beginning, the coil come first at a certain Volt and/or certain frequency into resonance. So it doesnt matter, if it runs first inefficient, it only needs the right speed first, and resonance comes from itself. Thats the easier part, when the Coils are right tuned with the Caps.
    And at the pdf is also something like that mentioned, that you need first power it up and after its on its speed, you can disconnect it from the powersource.
    I got that once with a Coil that at a certain Frequency and Volt it showed a perfect sine wave, even that i did feed it with pulses, what gave me out of resonance only spikes and scratches.
    I only dont know at this circuit how it really works, that the upper and lower Coils should run the Motor without tank-caps or something similar where energy is stored. Maybe that Coils still provide enough to run the motor and got enough power for another load until a certain point.
    But the setup with this coils aligned alongs is better then as to let them face on a Pole. I made once an Experiment, where i aligned them also alongside and had lesser drag on the rotor but the same energy out from them.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
      As already explained :rest magnetism
      H.P.Torres explained , you could also connect a voltage to the coil parallel to the cap.
      And the tank circuit will amplify this to the limits.

I wonder, there should be many motors , which consist of 4-pole stators, only for a basic setup for getting resonance.
      The windings should be between the stator poles , not on the poles themselves.
      And the rotor should consist of a laminated iron bar.
      The two coils of the resonant circuit are wound opposite; look at the dots.
      Eventually we must rewind one of them.
      If turning the rotor does not result in an huge voltage for a given rpm, we could stop there , because requirements not met.
      So looking for that pre-built 4-pole stator ... any ideas?
      Hi. Many Motors with 4 pole Stators? Nah, you know, our poor Guys from your lovely local Powerstation need some Money, you know, and also they prefer more to build inefficient motors what run close on a short.

But you got a good look with the coils, and yes, i think one need to be wound left and one right, after how the start from the coils is marked. Seems that did this guy miss to mention as he wrote the PDF. Left and right hand rule still holds, when you wind a coil and create a south or a north pole at the end from a coil. For the core i think there is the only way to stamp it out by yourself, but 148 layers, uh oh, or make only a round core and apply later this iron yoke, where you have lesser to stamp out.
      I wonder if this thing even would work better when you make it like tesla does and make a winding on the rotor and stator and maybe glue it on it. With that you can make a bigger rotor and come closer to the stator without this flux-path-bridge.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Hi Joit,

Granted. There is a lot of room for speculation.

Originally posted by Joit View Post
        Hi. I dont know now what the L1 & L2 Coil at the Circuit is, they got no label there.

The connectors for L1 and L2 are indicated in the schematic. From that, L1 and L2, I believe, can be determined.

However, I suppose L1 and L2 could also stand for Line #1 and Line #2.

Anyhow, when I refer to L1 and L2, I am referring to the top and bottom coils, also known as the output coils, as Tim Thrapp made mention to output coils.

Additionally, I would refer to L3 and L4, that is, the side coils, as the "vibrating coils" also as Tim Thrapp once referred to them as such in a video.

Regards,

VIDBID
        Last edited by vidbid; 03-29-2014, 10:53 PM. Reason: Addition
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

400 CPS Parallel-Series Resonance

So, I wanted to see what a 400 Hz (cps) parallel-series resonant circuit looked like.

Run Simulation

Regards,

VIDBID
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Quantum Electric Generator Manual - Download Link

Quantum Electric Generator

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW...it?usp=sharing

Regards,

VIDBID
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Strange Output

Just playing around with something that reminds me of the exciter circuit.

Not claiming anything.

Run Simulation

Regards,

VIDBID
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I'm wondering if this thing couldn't be made into a solid-state device.

If the device could be solid-state, I believe it wouldn't be so difficult to build.

For example, why couldn't you replace the rotor with four primary coils driving the core to produce a rotating magnetic field in the core?

Regards,

VIDBID
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I had a faulty car alternator recently, so went looking for info on Youtube. My alternator has an excitation winding, something I thought all non-magnet alternators must have - apparently not! There is a video on Youtube (somewhere, couldn't find it again just now) where the uploader states there are two types of alternator (non-magnet obviously) - one with the excitation winding and newer ones without it. The latter can (will) suffer from a condition where if left on the shelf long enough (many months), no matter how much the engine is cranked, the residual magnetism in the core is not enough to initiate charging, and they must receive a voltage-pulse to get them charging again. So yeah, as long as the residual magnetisation of the core is above a certain threshold, it can start generating without external power apparently.

Comment

Tpu

Vidbid, you may find Steven Mark’s TPU interesting.
                    A detail study of the Steven Mark TPU

Comment

Hmm, i looked again through the qeg manual, and there is a rotor with windings at the bottom. There is only no circuit at the schematic.

MullerPower.com ... Advancing the Legacy of Canadian free energy inventor Bill Muller and his remarkable Motor / Generator Designs old tesla motor
                      stivep posted lately something too at his thread about a tpu rebuild from akula from russia?
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRmOUXTfn2U
                      A tpu was something too, what i thought is similar to this device.

Comment

TPU & the WITTS Generator

Originally posted by ZeroMassInertia View Post
                        Vidbid, you may find Steven Mark’s TPU interesting.
                        A detail study of the Steven Mark TPU
                        Hi ZeroMassInertia,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll consider it.

I actually studied the TPU before looking into the WITTS generator.

Download: A Detailed Study of Steven Mark's TPU in PDF format.

Code:
                        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW-hOB-KNeFa2YzOElGTE5Qckk/edit?usp=sharing
                        Some ideas from that study went into the paper that I wrote.

Regards,

VIDBID
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Thank You

Thanks for the link
                          I was looking for a pdf of that study to take a better look at the concept.

Comment

Flux Path Rotor

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                            Hmm, i looked again through the qeg manual, and there is a rotor with windings at the bottom. There is only no circuit at the schematic.

MullerPower.com ... Advancing the Legacy of Canadian free energy inventor Bill Muller and his remarkable Motor / Generator Designs old tesla motor
                            stivep posted lately something too at his thread about a tpu rebuild from akula from russia?
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRmOUXTfn2U
                            A tpu was something too, what i thought is similar to this device.
                            Joit,

From what I read, the rotor is a flux path, being a piece of laminated electrical steel, as show below from the QEG manual.

Regards,

VIDBID
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Conceptualization

This design shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Just windings.

No moving parts.

If you look at the Tesla patent, he takes the power off of the converter (his term) with sets of opposing windings. See page 20 of my paper.

Essentially, that would be another set of winding added to the above diagram.

Regards,

VIDBID
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Next Step

Combining the Coils.

Regards,

VIDBID
                                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment