No announcement yet.

Analysis of the WITTS Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soo, Vidbid, if we want it as solid state, we need to make 1 Coil for exciter,
    left and right a Coil in serie for a Tank and another Winding above the exciter Coil?
    Like ~(Tank1)|||||(exciter)||||||~(Tank2), tune the tank coils with Caps to come into resonance with the thick Coil above the exciter.
    Or is it enough to use the excitercoil as generator Coil when its powerless.

Btw. i cant estimate the C from the Coils from the QEG or the Witts Generator.
    I got a Coil here with ~16awg and surely not the 100 windings on the QEG, but got allready 15mh on it. But it depends on the Core too.

It looks like the Ratio at the Devices are 1:2 Tank/Generator Coils
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
      Soo, Vidbid, if we want it as solid state, we need to make 1 Coil for exciter,
      left and right a Coil in serie for a Tank and another Winding above the exciter Coil?
      Like ~(Tank1)|||||(exciter)||||||~(Tank2), tune the tank coils with Caps to come into resonance with the thick Coil above the exciter.
      Or is it enough to use the excitercoil as generator Coil when its powerless.

Btw. i cant estimate the C from the Coils from the QEG or the Witts Generator.
      I got a Coil here with ~16awg and surely not the 100 windings on the QEG, but got allready 15mh on it. But it depends on the Core too.

It looks like the Ratio at the Devices are 1:2 Tank/Generator Coils
      Joit,

What does the exciter do? I don't really know what it does.

It doesn't seem like it would work to me. Doesn't a parallel tank circuit block signals at resonance frequency?

Additionally, I don't see any exciter coil in the WITTS generator videos, do you?

The exciter coil shown in the QEG construction plans is rather large. I don't see how Tim Thrapp could hide it in his video if it was being used, unless, perhaps, it is wound around the core, and I'm not sure if it would work then.

The jury is still out on the function of the exciter, as far as I'm concerned.

What looks like a spark gap in the image below is actually derived from one of the Tesla patents that I mention in Analysis of the WITTS Generator. It actually shows it as a series of arc lamps.

Regards,

VIDBID
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

What a parallel LC circuit does in resonance.

This is what it does?

Run Simulation

Regards,

VIDBID
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Sorry, i dont run Windows anymore and cant see the Simulation now, because linux dont allows to run scripts at the Browser.

What i have seen from the links you gave, a resonant circuit turns off the lamp at the main circuit, and turn it on at the pickup circuit.

The exciter at the witts and QEG are the generator coils. Energy is build up through the rotor and the generator coils. so they are exciters and generator coils at the same time. The Tank circuit is excited through the core and starts vibrating. The tank circuit kicks back to the generator coils gives the aditional kick.
          For a solid state we dont have a rotor what creates a movement of a field. For that i thought you need a exciter coil where you can give the initial push from a field.
          I had in mind to use the tank coils left and right side near or beside the middle coil in serie. for that it acts like one coil and the caps get charged euqal from both sides on her plates.
          Also, when i look at the drawings, the Tank circuit are 2 coils too, what face at each end from a coil. Therefor i think, you need to excite the coil from 2 sides, not only from one, as its mostly done, or with a tank coil wound over another Coil.
          And also, thats why i did think about a 3rd coil above the exciter Coil, the tank coils are used here with thinner wire, the exciter "could" block the resonance or eat it, And thats why i am not sure, if you need another coil to pick up, where only the energy is lead through. Tesla has at his most drawings a big coil above a thinner wired Coil.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
            This is what it does?

Run Simulation

Regards,

VIDBID
            Sorry..

I put the wrong value for L. It should be 703.62 mH.

Regards,

VIDBID
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Sorry, i dont run Windows anymore and cant see the Simulation now, because linux dont allows to run scripts at the Browser.

What i have seen from the links you gave, a resonant circuit turns off the lamp at the main circuit, and turn it on at the pickup circuit.

The exciter at the witts and QEG are the generator coils. Energy is build up through the rotor and the generator coils. so they are exciters and generator coils at the same time. The Tank circuit is excited through the core and starts vibrating. The tank circuit kicks back to the generator coils gives the aditional kick.
              For a solid state we dont have a rotor what creates a movement of a field. For that i thought you need a exciter coil where you can give the initial push from a field.
              I had in mind to use the tank coils left and right side near or beside the middle coil in serie. for that it acts like one coil and the caps get charged euqal from both sides on her plates.
              Also, when i look at the drawings, the Tank circuit are 2 coils too, what face at each end from a coil. Therefor i think, you need to excite the coil from 2 sides, not only from one, as its mostly done, or with a tank coil wound over another Coil.
              And also, thats why i did think about a 3rd coil above the exciter Coil, the tank coils are used here with thinner wire, the exciter "could" block the resonance or eat it, And thats why i am not sure, if you need another coil to pick up, where only the energy is lead through. Tesla has at his most drawings a big coil above a thinner wired Coil.
              Hi Joit,

I'll try to respond.

Energy Propagation - YouTube explains it very well.

The exciter at the witts and QEG are the generator coils.
              I'm not sue what you mean by that. Below is what I mean when I talk about the coils:

Energy is build up through the rotor and the generator coils.
              How is it built up?

When you say generator coils, which coils are you referring to?

so they are exciters and generator coils at the same time.
              What is the function of the exciter coil?

What is the "they" that you are referring to?

The Tank circuit is excited through the core and starts vibrating.
              Which tank circuit is excited?

The tank circuit which makes up the exciter?

or

The tank circuit which makes up the vibrating coils and the series caps?

How does the tank circuit start vibrating?

The tank circuit kicks back to the generator coils gives the aditional kick.
              The tank circuit which makes up the exciter?

or

The tank circuit which makes up the vibrating coils and the series caps?

For a solid state we dont have a rotor what creates a movement of a field.
              See Tesla's patent #381970 at about line 120:

Originally posted by Tesla's patent #381970 at about line 120
              By the shifting of the poles of the ring A a powerful dynamic inductive effect on the coils G G’ is produced.
              For that i thought you need a exciter coil where you can give the initial push from a field.
              Originally posted by Tesla's patent #381970 at about line 120
              By the shifting of the poles of the ring A a powerful dynamic inductive effect on the coils G G’ is produced.
              I'm not really sure if I understand what you mean.

I presume the vibrating coils and the series capacitors form a series resonant tank circuit which is phase shifted ninety degrees from the output coils.

Also, when i look at the drawings, the Tank circuit are 2 coils too, what face at each end from a coil.
              I understand that you probably want the series LC circuit which is comprised of the vibrating coils and the series capacitors to be in resonance.

Therefor i think, you need to excite the coil from 2 sides, not only from one, as its mostly done, or with a tank coil wound over another Coil.
              My earlier question was how are the coils (vibrating and output) initially polarized if you can call it that? Someone suggested rest magnetism, but I came up with my own theory and stated:

I noticed that the vibrating coils and capacitor bank have a switch on them, according to what is written in the QEG construction plans (my term for it) and on page 20, it states "Starting with the wiring setup as shown in the schematic, disconnect the primary coils from the series capacitor string on one end (disconnect capacitors). This will prevent resonance momentarily." That statement indicates to me that there is a switch there to disconnect the vibrating coils from the cap bank. Perhaps, the cap banks stores an initial charge to assist the core to get into resonance while the rotor is turning. I noticed that Tim Thrapp turned on a switch (what I believe is the same switch as mentioned on page 20) before connecting the load. Observe Tim Thrapp flip this switch: WITTS Self Running 900 Watt Fuelless Electrical Generator! - YouTube at the 5 minute 12 second mark. The video will load a few seconds before that. (Wait for it.) This switch, I believe, connects the vibrating coils and the cap bank. Perhaps, the cap bank has a charge in it when the switch is flipped on and that assists resonance in the core.

And also, thats why i did think about a 3rd coil above the exciter Coil, the tank coils are used here with thinner wire, the exciter "could" block the resonance or eat it,..
              I was thinking about that. If the exciter circuit acts like a band-stop filter at its tuned resonant frequency, is there sufficient enough voltage to jump the spark gap? Or if it is acting as a band-stop filter, are we talking about other harmonics getting through it? I mean, what are we really talking about?

..And thats why i am not sure, if you need another coil to pick up,..
              I'm not really sure I understand what you mean by that.

What other coil?

And what would it be picking up?

..where only the energy is lead through.
              I'm not really understanding what kind of energy you are referring to.

And where is the energy lead through?

Tesla has at his most drawings a big coil above a thinner wired Coil.
              I think that you are referring to the primary coils and the secondary coils.

Regards,

VIDBID
              Last edited by vidbid; 04-02-2014, 07:09 AM. Reason: Update
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Source for Parallel LC Circuits: LC circuit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check it out:

parallel LC circuit - YouTube

Regards,

VIDBID
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I just plugged my report and my thread at a new forum just for the QEG.

Quantum Energy Generator Forum :: Topic: Hello Everyone (1/1)
                  Regards,

VIDBID
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Seems you lost me at a point.
                    OK, lets call the upper and lower Coil L1 and L2 as they are the Drawing connected. L3 & L4 are then the Tank coils with the capacitors.
                    L refers usual to Line, coils are usual labeled as Secondary, primary, generator.

Tank circuit is usual a closed circuit with one Coil and a Capacitor.
                    Video: What Is a Tank Circuit? | eHow
                    Here, i refer as "they" at them, because you have 2 tank coils, one at the upper left and one at the lower right.

From your Picture where it says exciter Coil below, i am not sure if that is the Spool for the Coil at the sparkgap Circuit, (labeled as exciter Circuit), or one for the tank coils. The tank circuit has 2 Coils with thinner wire.

For L1, L2 you can call them exciters so far, until the motor is turned off and the Circuit comes into resonance. The circuit starts working, after the Rotor starts spinning. The Rotor excites L1&L2, they forward the Energy through the Exciter Circuit with the Sparkgap and slowly amplify and magnetize the core more and more. As more the core is magentized, as more energy is redirected with the rotor.

The Coils from the Tank are excited through the Core and the alternating field from the Rotor, charge up the capacitors, what gives her energy out to the coils in a certain cycle.

Comment

Seems you lost me at a point.
                      OK, lets call the upper and lower Coil L1 and L2 as they are the Drawing connected. L3 & L4 are then the Tank coils with the capacitors.
                      L refers usual to Line, coils are usual labeled as Secondary, primary, generator.

Tank circuit is usual a closed circuit with one Coil and a Capacitor.
                      Video: What Is a Tank Circuit? | eHow
                      Here, i refer as "they" at them, because you have 2 tank coils, one at the upper left and one at the lower right.

From your Picture where it says exciter Coil below, i am not sure if that is the Spool for the Coil at the sparkgap Circuit, (labeled as exciter Circuit), or one for the tank coils. The tank circuit has 2 Coils with thinner wire.

For L1, L2 you can call them exciters so far, until the motor is turned off and the Circuit comes into resonance. The circuit starts working, after the Rotor starts spinning. The Rotor excites L1&L2, they forward the Energy through the Exciter Circuit with the Sparkgap and slowly amplify and magnetize the core more and more. As more the core is magentized, as more energy is redirected with the rotor.

The Coils from the Tank are excited through the Core and the alternating field from the Rotor, charge up the capacitors, what gives her energy out to the coils in a certain cycle.
                      Joit,

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

OK, lets call the upper and lower Coil L1 and L2 as they are the Drawing connected.
                      I believe Tim Thrapp refers to those coils (L1 & L2) (the top and bottom coils) as the "output coils".

L3 & L4 are then the Tank coils
                      I heard Tim Thrapp refer to those (L3 & L4) (the two side coils) as the "vibrating coils" in his video.

with the capacitors
                      I believe Tim Thrapp referred to those as the "capacitor bank." The QEG utilizes a series capacitor bank; whereas, the WITTS generator utilizes a parallel-series capacitor bank.

One point that I would like to make is that this, that is, this generator, is not a normal type of generator, and that would be because it doesn't operate as a normal generator. To make that distinction clear, I have referred to it, that is, this generator, as a resonator, in the past.

With the QEG, the two tanks that I am aware of is

1. The vibrating coils (with the series capacitor bank) tank.

and

2. The exciter coil (with exciter capacitor) tank (which also has a spark gap).

With the WITTS generator, I am only aware of one tank, and that is:

1. The vibrating coils (with the parallel-series capacitor bank) tank.

I also wish to make this clarification with respect to the coils.

The vibrating coils are constructed of thin wire with a high number of turns.

The output coils are constructed of thick wire with a lower number of turns.

For L1, L2 you can call them exciters
                      I refer to them as output coils, as Tim Thrapp referred to them.

It's important to me that I keep my terms clear when referring to specific components.

When referring to the exciter coil, I refer to the coil in the exciter module pictured in the QEG schematic.

As far as I know, to the best of my knowledge, there is no evidence from the WITTS videos to indicate that there is an exciter, an exciter coil, an exciter tank circuit, or an exciter module present in the WITTS generator.

..until the motor is turned off and the Circuit comes into resonance. The circuit starts working, after the Rotor starts spinning. The Rotor excites L1&L2, they forward the Energy through the Exciter Circuit with the Sparkgap and slowly amplify and magnetize the core more and more. As more the core is magentized, as more energy is redirected with the rotor.

I'm going to have to think about that, and I'm going to have to take a closer look at how some of the wires which are visible on the WITTS generator are hooked up or wired.

With the WITTS generator:

For one thing, it looks like two wires from the top output coil go to a distribution box.

If that is true, I suppose that the bottom output coil could be used an exciter coil.

Or the two output coils could be connected in parallel.

Another thing I noticed (if I remember correctly) is the bulbs are 120VAC at 100W. Also, the extension cord that Tim Thrapp used looked like the type for 120VAC.

Therefore, that is a pretty good indication for me to consider that the WITTS generator is outputting 120VAC at either 60 Hz (cps) or 400 Hz (cps).

Regards,

VIDBID
                      Last edited by vidbid; 04-02-2014, 05:31 PM.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

WITTS Generator's Possible Wiring Configurations for the Vibrating Coils

or

It's really hard to tell from the video how they are wired, but we do have hints from the videos, Tesla's patents, and the QEG construction plans.

Later, I'll be posting what I believe are possible wiring configurations for the output coils for the WITTS generator.

Disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist, not an electrical engineer, so don't take my word on it. Do your own research. Anything I post here is just my own personal opinion.

Regards,

VIDBID
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

QEG Analysis

This post from the QEG thread, which I thought was interesting:

Originally posted by prembold View Post
                          We will be watching this project closly, still thinking the best for HopeGirl587
                          However we just got word back from a friend that is a retired telecommunication engineer:

Originally posted by Bert

The schematic is incomplete.
                          The parts list shows a full wave bridge rectifier. There is none in the schematic.
                          The schematic shows connecting the DC drive motor directly to the AC power line, or to a 400 Hz QED output, via a toggle switch; this is wrong. But that is the smallest problem.

Analysis:
                          The paper says the QED shaft turns at something less than 2,500 RPM, but the author never tells us exactly what RPM. To keep things simple, let's try 2,400 RPM. 2,400 divided by 60 Hertz gives us a shaft rotation of 40 revolutions per second, or 40 Hertz. If you look at the wiring on the 4 stator windings, you will see that the coils are wired in pairs that are in series. This means that you have, in effect, TWO sets of magnetic fields that could be working together, not four. Since one pair of coils has a capacitor in series (0.208 uFd), the phase of the two pairs of coils theoretically could be at some shifted angle, thus possibly causing the magnetic fields in the stator to rotate. This is no different than any other AC motor. Excepting, of course, that "real" conventional motors require a capacitor hundreds of times larger to create a phase shift sufficient to effect shaft rotation with any significant torque. This capacitor is too small to create a useable torque on the motor shaft.

The "exciter" coil form is 12 inches in length. The photo shows about a 1 inch unwound length at each end, making the actual coil 10 inches in length. Inductance calculates to be 429.2 uH. Combine that with the two 15 pF capacitors (parallel) of total 30 pF, and we get a resonant frequency of around 1.4 MHz. So, it looks like the top stator coil winding is in series with a parallel tank circuit that could resonate at a moderate RF frequency. It is important to note that the stator windings are wrapped around a laminated iron core, and thus will act like very large choke coils with extremely high inductance (GigaHenry range). The stator coils cannot resonate at this 1.4 MHz high frequency. I'm willing to place a $20 bet that the QEG will operate (or non-operate, as the case may be) exactly the same whether this exciter circuit is there as shown, or if it is shorted out so that it cannot possible resonate.

But what about that 0.208 uFd capacitor that is "tuned" for optimal operation of the QEG?

That capacitor is in series with the two QEG's stator side windings. If we know the inductance of the two windings, then we can calculate the resonant frequency of those inductors with the 0.208 uFd capacitor. The side coils are each 3,100 turns of #20 wire on the laminated core. The core is made of M19 silicon steel, which is a low-loss, high permittivity steel, with a permittivity of around 30,000. Each coil length is 6.75 inches (averaged length because of toroidal winding), or a physical coil length of 0.1715 meters. The area of one coil is about 74 square inches, or 0.0477 square meters. Since both coils are wired in series and are on the same core, you can effectively calculate the inductance as a single coil of 6,200 turns, 0.343 meters long, and a coil area of 0.096 sq. meters.

Plug those numbers into an Inductance calculator (Inductance Calculator, Calculate Number of turns in Wire, Core Material Permeability, Coil Area and Length.) and you get an inductance of 322,761,516,035 Henries, or about 322 GigaHenries. Read that again: 322 GigaHenries. That's a lot of inductance, by anyone's standards.

To calculate resonance, we plug the capacitance and inductance into another calculator (Resonant Frequency Calculator) and we get a resonant frequency of 0.00061377 Hertz, or about 613 microHertz. In other words, this combination of stator coil windings and capacitor will resonate only one cycle in about 33 minutes! Regular power line frequency can easily deviate this much. The point here, is that this super, super low frequency, if it did exist, could in no way be correlated to be in resonance with a shaft turning 40 times per second. I don't see that the stator coils and the capacitor form any kind of effective resonant circuit that will oscillate with a either a 60 Hertz or 400 Hertz device.

But what about power? The capacitive reactance of the 0.20833 capacitor at 60 Hertz is 12,733 ohms. At 400 Hertz it is 1,910 ohms. So, at 120 volts, the current in the 3,100 turn SERIES stator circuit would be limited to either 9 or 62 milliamps - unless the circuit was in resonance, which, as I have shown above, is not happening! So, those windings are only going to have milliamp currents flowing through them, and as my daddy would say "That ain't gonna feed the bulldog."

Conclusion:
                          The only windings in this thing that would have any measurable power flowing through them are just the top and bottom coils. The side coils are in series with the 0.208 uFd capacitor, which is not connected to anything else in the circuit, and which can only receive power through core induction from the top and bottom coils. The capacitive reactance of the 0.208 uFd capacitor limits any possible current to a few milliamps. The massive inductance of the side coils in series with the 0.208 uFd capacitor creates a circuit that cannot resonate at 60 Hertz nor at 400 Hertz, the only two frequencies at which this thing might be claimed to work. In fact, the 0.00061377 Hertz resonant frequency is so low as to be unmeasureable by 99.9% of the testing labs in the world. You could remove both the side coils in this device and it would not affect operation one iota (assuming it even runs.)

And finally, the claimed power output of this device is 10 KW. The largest wire is 10 gauge, and using standard ampacity tables for AWG wire, the maximum power that 10 gauge can deliver at 120 volts is 4,800 watts - not even half of what this device is claimed to supply.

I unequivocally call this device, and its claimed theory of operation as well as the other associated claims bogus, start to finish.

Links:

Inductance Calculator, Calculate Number of turns in Wire, Core Material Permeability, Coil Area and Length.

Resonant Frequency Calculator
                          Still liveing in hope for HopeGirl587.
                          Watching her Taiwan trip, to see if she leaves with a happy team.
                          I want to beleave, even after Bert's negative thoughts - time will tell.
                          I'm not sure who Bert is, but if you have the source link for the Bert quote, I would appreciate it if you would post it here.

About the FWBR being omitted in the QEG construction plans, I figured it was an honest omission.

However, Bert makes some very good points. It leaves me questioning the QEG construction plans.

We need videos of the QEG operating, and we need videos of the QEG being disassembled with each component being identified, explained and analyzed.

Also, we also need a plausible theory of how the QEG operates. One that we can understand without any esoteric language.

In other words, show me the numbers.

Regards,

VIDBID
                          Last edited by vidbid; 04-02-2014, 07:17 PM.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Video of QEG Factory in Taiwan

My last post was in the QEG thread.

QEG Building in Taiwan - YouTube

HopeGirl giving a small video tour of the factory in Taiwan.

They have some video of a wound core.

Berg

Comment

QEG Core in Taiwan

Bravo!

I hope they build one billion QEGs if they actually work. I hope they do. I don't understand how they work or if they work, but I hope they do work. That would be awesome.

QEG team visit to Taiwan:

1. QEG Building in Taiwan - YouTube

2. Taiwan Training with James Robitaille - YouTube

Regards,

VIDBID

PS: Check out the latest scoop on the QEG.

It looks like some company is selling wound cores now.

Originally posted by Stephen Brown View Post
                              I did some writing this am to determine what the fully assembled core would cost? (Major Expense)
                              Received this back form the company listed in QEG links.
                              $2995.00 FOB from NJ
                              Not bad if it works.
                              There was another link explaining how FTW wanted to order in bulk and to go through them for ordering.
                              Just a little FYI.
                              Still following with interest.
                              Their (FTW) other material is extensive and thought provoking.
                              I wasn't able to see anything about it on their website.

The image below is from a PDF posted by Stephen Brown in the above post:

Only Three Grand!

Here's the PDF link: http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...eg-torelco.pdf

Disclaimer: Be careful with your money.
                              Last edited by vidbid; 04-03-2014, 12:38 AM.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

$2995.00 FOB from New Jersey.
                                See QEG thread.
                                Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

Working...
                                X