Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run a motor on pure voltage

Hi everyone,

It is possible to create light by powering fluorescent lights with high voltage, zero current.

In the same way, is it also possible to conceive of a motor which can run on high voltage, zero current?

Nick

Originally posted by Kregus View Post
    Hi everyone,

It is possible to create light by powering fluorescent lights with high voltage, zero current.

In the same way, is it also possible to conceive of a motor which can run on high voltage, zero current?

Nick
    Traditional physics says that the fluorescent tube needs a flow of electrons to create light. This is a current. But, there are stories of people waving fluorescent tubes underneath high voltage power cables and getting an effect from the electrostatic field.

Also, funny stuff is coming out of the world of Van Der Graaf generators, Hyde motors and so forth.

It would behove you to check out these folks:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html

Comment

how about...

a rotating electric field?
      Don't expect much power unless you would use really high voltages.

Ernst.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Nick
        No, not exactly but the opposite is closer to the truth.

Motors without sufficient amps x turns lack torque and so power.

Motors require amps. The torque they produce is amps multiplied by turns. Theoretically if a motor were big enough with enough turns and low enough resistance it could be overunity but in practice it is impractical.

This is the secret I am working on

In a transformer you put a current in the primary and get a current of almost power in the secondary. Almost 2 for 1 input.

Now use that magnetism in the transformer to power a motor and the motor can be twice as powerful because of double the current.

Sounds simple doesn’t it, well it practice it is somewhat more difficult.

It is possible to produce motors with negligible current but their torque and power are disappointing.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Nick
          No, not exactly but the opposite is closer to the truth.

Motors without sufficient amps x turns lack torque and so power.

Motors require amps. The torque they produce is amps multiplied by turns. Theoretically if a motor were big enough with enough turns and low enough resistance it could be overunity but in practice it is impractical.

This is the secret I am working on

In a transformer you put a current in the primary and get a current of almost equal power in the secondary. Almost 2 for 1 input.

Now use that magnetism in the transformer to power a motor and the motor can be twice as powerful because of double the current.

Sounds simple doesn’t it, well it practice it is somewhat more difficult.

It is possible to produce motors with negligible current but their torque and power are disappointing.

Comment

While agreeing with everything posted above, I wonder if wave form is the key to running a motor with pure high voltage. It has been argued that a sharp transient voltage spike will be immediately followed by an influx of radiant energy into a circuit. If this radiant energy can be captured and fed into a capacitor, perhaps then you might have access to the required current. You'd need a PWM or similar device for this. I haven't tried this, only seen Bedini's videos - just a thought.
            Bob

Comment

It has been argued that a sharp transient voltage spike will be immediately followed by an influx of radiant energy into a circuit.
              Interesting! Do you have a reference?

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post

Ernst.
                I have never seen anything that actually proves it, but the transmission of energy without wires (well, 1 wire) does seem to show the effect.

The method I used was pulsing an ignition coil with the HT connection going to a 1 foot long 8mm brass rod. If I held a fluorescent tube in my hand within 10 feet I got a slight glow. At a distance of a few inches the glow was approximately 20% of the tubes brightness when powered conventionally. There were no wires on the tube, the only physical contact with the tube was my hand. The tube was also brighter if, with my other hand, I held a grounded wire.

Clearly this could not be considered normal electricity as there was no circuit, air being considered a reasonable insulator. Also the glass of the tube itself, which I was holding is considered an excellent insulator. All the voltage and current from the source was returned to the source via the primary.

With this in mind, anything in the open secondary circuit must be considered radiant as it can pass through air and glass, and must be from a different source.

Google "imhoteps radiant oscillator" and ""imhoteps radiant oscillator lite" for simple and easy examples of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post

Ernst.
                  Ernst,
                  I don't have a reference handy, but Tom Bearden makes this point in the Energy from the Vacuum series, I think it is. He likens it to the transient spike "poking" at the vacuum's omnipresent energy, and the vacuum pushing back to restore balance to the electrostatic environment. I believe there are a number of Bedini videos showing him catching the inductive kickback from a transient spike with a secondary coil and dumping it into a cap for regular use.

Someone on one of UFOPolitics' threads built a pulse width modulator and showed how he was able to run a DC motor using pulsed DC, with tremendous amounts of torque. Ordinarily, this would only be possible with a large amount of current, but something else happened. Come to think of it, it may have been square waves. But in any event, UFO was maintaining it is the off times between transients where the RE comes into the system. I think frequency is key here. You start poking the aether or vacuum with the right frequency, the aether pushes back with a stream of radiant energy, and perhaps it is from there that you have access to what is necessary to providing the required torque. In this way, it may be that HV is all that is needed, and the vacuum provides the rest.
                  Bob

Comment

Who needs current?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=oMK0dEKWJdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsS2cfFCHW4

Do your homework...
                    Last edited by Matthew Jones; 04-16-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                      Someone on one of UFOPolitics' threads built a pulse width modulator and showed how he was able to run a DC motor using pulsed DC,
                      This reminds me of the Bob Boyce water electrolyser (fracturer) which requires pulses with a very sharp rise time and fall time, at 42.8khz, the frequency mentioned by John Worrell Keely.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                        Who needs current?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=oMK0dEKWJdY

Do your homework...
                        Wow, that's the nicest motor of that type I have seen, I would be interested to see other similarly well sorted motors of that type, if you know of them.

Unfortunately being the size of a golf cart motor, its practicality in this state of development is limited. As you know it is relatively simple to produce a motor of similar performance using low voltage and a higher current with lots of windings. A good example being the window motor By JB. these motors also have the advantage of being able to recycle the power producing interesting efficiency results.

It was the point of practicality that I was making.

Our enemies in a motor using current are BEMF, impedance and resistance but all these problems are related to voltage drop. Eliminate the the size of the voltage drop and we have something that can be exploited.

Resistance can be lowered by using bigger wire but this increases the motor size and its practicality. Impedance can be lowered or manipulated through transformer interactions, but we have the associated iron and air gap losses to take into account. BEMF can be mitigated or reduced by geometry and additional equipment.

The answer to the original question is yes, it is conceivable to produce motors that run on high voltage and virtually zero current, but it is also conceivable to run motors on high current and virtually zero voltage.

When talking of motors we want mechanical power, it is the current multiplied by the turns that give this in conventional physics, provided we get usable speed.

My second point is don't be afraid of current if we don't have to generate high voltages to get it. I know that this goes in the face of many people on this forum, but its always best to keep an open mind. In truth all these devices require a certain level of compromise, and personally I believe the solution will be found in the use of moderate voltage and current, just my opinion.

BTW I appreciate all the excellent work you have done, keep up the good work and keep sharing

Comment

Working...
                        X