Electrostatic Induction Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrostatic Induction Generator

I am preparing to build an electrostatic generator. I have read A.D. Moore's Electrostatics and like the radial dirod design that he came up with. I have enough 1/8" brass rods and plexi glass to complete the project. I was wondering if anyone here has experimented with this design and could maybe give me some advice.

My hope is to build on to this design with an electromagnetic component in the future with some coils and magnets and a high voltage capacitor.

Amigo's Your Motor is here

Here is a continuously running electrostatic motor. A high voltage electrostatic generator is used to get the energy flowing in the satellite motor setting on the table. Once the generator has created the energy field, it is removed.

The motor does not stop. Amigo's Overunity is here. Below is the picture of a motor that is incorrect but the video gives you step by step instructions on how to build a working device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REPL8JiZD4Y

Comment

With minimal friction and air resistance, the initial charges could be expected to drive the wheel for a long time.

What happens if you try and draw power off it, with a couple of coils, magnets and a load?

Comment

It'll stop.
        But maybe if you short the coil being induced by the magnet, at the right time ,you can feed the rotation.
        artv

Comment

I have tried it, it stops at some point

Comment

Slowly Stop

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
            I have tried it, it stops at some point

Yes I guess you are right, it dawned on me that when the HV caps run out of storage energy the system will run down.

And here I thought I had free energy

Mikey

Comment

Long Wire

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
              With minimal friction and air resistance, the initial charges could be expected to drive the wheel for a long time.

What happens if you try and draw power off it, with a couple of coils, magnets and a load?

How about a long wire? One long wire on each cap sphere? You know to pick up atmospheric energy like all laden jar experiments show?

That way the caps keep energy in them and the motor continues to run.

Mikey

Comment

Combination

Lasersabre has an electrostatic motor that he has given away plans for which can be built with a 3D printer. It will run in the presence of an electrostatic field

Then take a look at what I posted about Steele Braden's Electrostatic Generator, which ALSO works. I believe Lasersabres motor MIGHT just run if it was centered between the two parts of the generator as the generator's prime mover.,because as it runs, it creates that electrostatic field the motor needs to run. I have all the parts to build the generator but need someone with a 3D printer to build the motor.

Or, I will get to it eventually. It is high up on my list of things to do. Soon as I buy a 3D printer, which is also on my list.

Dave
                Last edited by Turion; 02-26-2015, 03:05 AM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Catching Up

Well that is good to hear because if you are chasing the idea I know it was right to ponder. I will look at what you have directed me to see. It just seemed like a good idea to try by looking at it.

Mikey

Comment

Building the electrostatic generator is very simple, but time consuming. All the necessary pieces can be purchased at Lowes. All you need in the way of tools is a drill. A small drill press is very helpful because you can set up a jig to drill holes in the plates in EXACTLY THE SAME PLACE on each plate. One in each corner and a center hole for the shaft. I had mine about halfway done before I had to start remodeling for the sale of my house and everything got put on hold.

Dave
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Turion,

There was another guy in the comments on lasersabers page for the oleg jefimenko electrostatic motor build replica that lasersaber built and showed on his site. I have all the parts sitting in a bin that I had the guy 3d print for me. I've not taken the time to assemble it all as yet, tho I have an ion chair with a drive supply that outputs 50kvdc... off the 120v 60hz mains that draws about 24 watts or so. I wanted to try driving the oleg motor with that supply... will get to it eventually.

Cheers,
                      Gene

Comment

That setup is cool, but it requires that the two leyden jars be charged up in opposition and then put in relation to that central rotor which then acts to rebalance the two offset leyden jars potentials back to a relative zero while doing the motion of rotating to "balance" those two jars back to an ambient state of charge between them. (sorta like a battery no longer having current due its internal poles being chemically inert from the discharge of Current.)

It sorta reminds me of Adams and his note that around 720vdc the current into perm mag motors becomes negligible... and the volt spikes resulting from switching such potentials ends up somehow allowing enough gain to show more out than in, tho Adams also counted his heating function from his setup which he used to apply to heating water for his house.

The question for the below device is how to keep the potential difference on the leyden jars to retain the rotation... and that answer is likely to sort out where the biggest volt differential/gradient is in nature... (which seems to be altitude and grounding, the ground being the telluric mass current which has little notable voltage due its compact aggregation and then the altitude which is primarily Voltage due the cosmic ray impingement, and then somehow recombining the two to get a cumulative source of volts with current in dc from them... )

Curious stuff.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        Here is a continuously running electrostatic motor. A high voltage electrostatic generator is used to get the energy flowing in the satellite motor setting on the table. Once the generator has created the energy field, it is removed.

The motor does not stop. Amigo's Overunity is here. Below is the picture of a motor that is incorrect but the video gives you step by step instructions on how to build a working device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REPL8JiZD4Y

Comment

Keep Talking please

Thanks for popping in Gene

Guys like you are who I need to listen to. All I can do is shake my head and be glad to hear an answer that makes any kind of sense. I am all ears. That is more than I can say for most

Mikey

Originally posted by genessc View Post
                          That setup is cool, but it requires that the two leyden jars be charged up in opposition and then put in relation to that central rotor which then acts to rebalance the two offset leyden jars potentials back to a relative zero while doing the motion of rotating to "balance" those two jars back to an ambient state of charge between them. (sorta like a battery no longer having current due its internal poles being chemically inert from the discharge of Current.)

It sorta reminds me of Adams and his note that around 720vdc the current into perm mag motors becomes negligible... and the volt spikes resulting from switching such potentials ends up somehow allowing enough gain to show more out than in, tho Adams also counted his heating function from his setup which he used to apply to heating water for his house.

The question for the below device is how to keep the potential difference on the leyden jars to retain the rotation... and that answer is likely to sort out where the biggest volt differential/gradient is in nature... (which seems to be altitude and grounding, the ground being the telluric mass current which has little notable voltage due its compact aggregation and then the altitude which is primarily Voltage due the cosmic ray impingement, and then somehow recombining the two to get a cumulative source of volts with current in dc from them... )

Curious stuff.

Comment

Nah I'm a nobody, I just try to be helpful and honest with what I objectively observe when I go at replicating builds. Maybe something helps someone. Take it easy,
                            Gene

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            Thanks for popping in Gene

Guys like you are who I need to listen to. All I can do is shake my head and be glad to hear an answer that makes any kind of sense. I am all ears. That is more than I can say for most

Mikey

Comment

Blowin smoke

Awe come on gene. Did you ever get OU on one of your projects? You sound very well schooled. Did you go big on one of these generators? Did you build one?

Mikey

Comment

Working...
                              X