Quantum Energy Generator QEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum Energy Generator QEG

Browsing youtube to fault find on a alternator I'm fiddling with I came across a video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K9MnDuM

Shows a mains motor driving a generator, then the generator powers the motor, AND a load. following the threads, here's another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ztt3R4Bu_0

The website attached to them is witts.ws, here they offer a bunch of tec for large USD amounts as 'donations' to 'save the people'. So I dug around and looked for this qed widget, and find an admonition of a group called fixtheplanet,

Plot thickens, so off to www.fixtheplanetproject.net, here I find a pdf of the QED sold by the witts crowd ,

Reference is made on the witts site to Ron Cole and Tesla wrt this QED device, I have yet to look at the referred Tesla patent.

Anyone come across this yet? Anyone looked at this yet? Peter? John? Eric?

A little research on the front page of this forum will reveal five more threads about this subject.

Follow the link in the thread "stillness in the storm generator"
    There you will see the admission that the device is operating in normal under-unity fashion.

Timothy Thrapp or "Sir T" is associated with WITTS. His history reeks of "!@#$%^&", well, it just reeks in my opinion.

Someone reported that a spokesperson for witts has claimed that the QEG people, HopeGirl and James Robitaile?, took the plans for their generator and came up with the QEG.

Who knows the truth about things like this? Only the perpetrators of a scam know exactly what transpires.

So far, all I can gather is that HopeGirl and the QEG bunch are traveling around the planet creating as much hype as they can. People OhhhhMing to the generator, their DNA resonating in unison with the generator being spun by a motor consuming more energy than created.

Ahhh, the magic word resonance

Send money Ommmmmmm

Comment

Working...
    X