Tesla's Vocabulary For Dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    I feel very strongly about these new technologies and placing a price on them, like charging for a breathe of air
    That's not quite the same, since in order for you to breathe someone else doesn't have to do any work or provide you with the materials at their own expense in order to make it possible.
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Give it time.
      artv

Comment

good luck with that

D Green

If I were you I would not hope to get rich on free energy, or even recover a red cent.. take your money out quick.............

There are those who will give away the whole anchillota regardless of the businessmen and his substantial investments.

hard to get some one to buy the Cow when the milk is free for the asking !

it be what it be.....
        and that's how its gonna be

Chet
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
          D Green

If I were you I would not hope to get rich on free energy, or even recover a red cent.. take your money out quick.............

There are those who will give away the whole anchillota regardless of the businessmen and his substantial investments.

hard to get some one to buy the Cow when the milk is free for the asking !

it be what it be.....
          and that's how its gonna be

Chet
          What if they like to eat burgers?

Exactly the same power generating facilities are in use today as Tesla had intended to use to power his "free" energy system, in fact if they haven't improved then the people should be ashamed. The matter of distribution is the only obstacle preventing it today as then. The beginning of the issue lies not in the technology, but its application (and concept of "ownership"). Also Joe Sixpack has a responsibility in being a part of the obstacle since he insists on being paid for the work that he does or the materials he supplies to the engineers who are to build the generators, and as long as he keeps that up then whoever paid for the power lines is equally entitled to charge others to use it. It's not a one way process. People are already getting rich on free energy at any power station that doesn't burn fuel. But of course there is another profitable sector which is not dealing directly with energy at all, that is universally to simply tell people exactly what they want to hear, people are always willing to pay to be reassured of their beliefs, while practical solutions are already staring them in the face.

Breathing on the other hand requires none of this inconvenience.
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
          X