Exploring Spatial Energy Coherence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploring Spatial Energy Coherence

Some of you may remember when Dr Stiffler was on this forum. Once he left in disgust, we continued for a while at Heretical Builders - Powered by vBulletin

I've been absent for a year waiting on funds for a quality spectrum analyser and signal generator, which I now have.

I'm writing to alert any users that I will be continuing experiments soon and hope to get a 3 coil psec working ASAP and gerry up some solar panels to catch the rf.

All the information required to understand the operation is now organized at hereticalbuilders in a members only section.
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Space has NO ENERGY, Space has never done anything.

This notion that space is "something" or DOES SOMETHING is a mental brain wasting disease of Relativity and the Cult of Quantum

Space is an attribute of a field, to speak of "action/force" IN space, is only the wrong way of saying "the FIELD BOUNDARY..........did X"

There is space IN a field, but there is no field IN SPACE.

When you speak of 'space energy', you're only reifying field energy

I have nearly 100 pages to write on this fact, with mathematical proofs.

There is only ONE DIMENSION of Space
    • Space raised to the positive exponent is simply called space (acre).
    • Space raised to the negative exponent is called counter-space (per sq.
    centimeter).

Comment

Space may or may not have one dimension mathematically. I can neither confirm not deny your theory unless I read those thousand pages. I'm not going to do that. What I am going to do is say that I mean spatial in the sense of the fact that in an aquarium with four sides and a bottom, fish have space to swim in. That's the definition of space I am referring to here. And you can cohere energy from it. I am not speaking of free energy. Nothing is free. But I am speaking of energy you don't have to pay for.

You are not the Droid I was looking for :-)
      Last edited by Inquorate; 07-04-2014, 11:28 AM.
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
        Space may or may not have one dimension mathematically. I can neither confirm not deny your theory unless I read those thousand pages. I'm not going to do that. What I am going to do is say that I mean spatial in the sense of the fact that in an aquarium with four sides and a bottom, fish have space to swim in. That's the definition of space I am referring to here. And you can cohere energy from it. I am not speaking of free energy. Nothing is free. But I am speaking of energy you don't have to pay for.

You are not the Droid I was looking for :-)

Well, I cannot stand nit pickers, and I wont be one.

Certainly its true to say you "got wool from a sheep"

even contrary to some fool (putting myself in that place) saying "no you got it from an attribute OF the sheep, his fur"

Interesting analogy, you have fish within a field (water) and the tank is the boundary of the field and "of space" in which anything can 'occur'.
        We all know about fish "flopping (doing nothing) on dry land" "outside the tank" (field, spatial boundary) in which nothing can occur, as per your 'fish analogy'.

Yes, energy you dont have pay for, agreed. There is such "free" energy everywhere.

But as per space, its an "empty faucet" from which no 'water' has ever flowed, meaning power.

Peace, Im "not that droid" LOL
        Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 07-04-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I'll explain. There is plenty of energy in space. Heat = random movement of atoms. What if we could set up a resonance condition electrically with said space. Atoms would move less randomly and craft a little vacuum in chaos that nature would rush to fill. It could become rf energy which e could then harness.

Comment

I'll explain. There is plenty of energy in space. Heat = random movement of atoms. What if we could set up a resonance condition electrically with said space. Atoms would move less randomly and craft a little vacuum in chaos that nature would rush to fill. It could become rf energy which e could then harness.

You mean there is plenty of energy in a space AS contained within a field(s).

(all spiral galaxies themselves are galactic induction devices) as is proved by galactic jets.

There is no such thing as embodied by the words "random" or "chaos" all such concepts merely reify the truth of insane multi-level interactional complexities that even a 1000 supercomputers could never calculate.

You are, in short, talking about bringing matter into PHASE for one can assume, to act as an inductive coherent phased TEM power source..

All phasing necessitates an inductive field to align the magneto-dielectric atomic spheres into 'cooperation' in creating that RF phasing you speak of.

Even a magnet can be called an "atomic laser' (crudely) in that Field Incommensurability brings the XYZ axis of the atoms into incommesurablity so that trillions of atoms create a unified phased self-similarity at every point and at every level.

But a magnet is created by electrification and that permanent dielectric capacitance is causation for the phased condition.

Given the particle density in outer space, you are talking about stellar levels of induction on a miniscule levels of particles, then the question is begged about input vs. output.

....or did I misread your premise?

However one is reduced to asked about mass-particle phasing by means of heat manipulation........?

Comment

You're thinking too big. And too small.

Atoms jostle. They've been doing that since time began and will continue until they succumb to heat death at 0 Kelvin.

They jostle in a haphazard manner, bumping and colliding. Unless we take note of the speed of light AS WELL AS the speed of sound in an atom.

Both 1.094 and 300 can be lambda when working out the vibration of a coil of wire. 300 relates to the length of the wire, and 1.094 relates to the physical dimensions of the coil.

Get it all right, and you can get a coil on harmony with its environment at half its spatially resonant frequency. Then use that small gain to drive another coil.

And so on.

There's a lot you don't know about this, I've been working on it for years and have learnt from others who have also done it for years.

It requires expensive equipment for tuning but the devices themselves are quite cheap.

The universe's supply of background heat is for all intents and purposes virtually limitless, and we are limited only by our imaginations.

Comment

Atoms jostle. They've been doing that since time began and will continue until they succumb to heat death at 0 Kelvin.
                You mean nucleal precession. Yes. But atoms dont "die" at 0 Kelvin, they "die" magnetically however since magnetism is spatial and radiative.

This is why "superconductors" become Super-dielectric and SUPER-Diamagnetic at temps of liquid nitrogen.

They jostle in a haphazard manner, bumping and colliding. Unless we take note of the speed of light AS WELL AS the speed of sound in an atom. .
                Chaos or "haphazard" are human conceptions. There is no such entity as "Chaos", only insane levels of multilayer complexity.

All fields and conjugate-fields mediate their pressures around a equilibrium 'fulcrum'.

Get it all right, and you can get a coil on harmony with its environment at half its spatially resonant frequency. Then use that small gain to drive another coil.
                And so on. .
                Yes, same premise of Tesla in one sense.

"“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration (not matter).” - N. Tesla"

There's a lot you don't know about this, I've been working on it for years and have learnt from others who have also done it for years.

I appreciate you educating us/me on these principles.

We all SHOULD be sponges for understanding (I do not mean this sarcastically, but honestly)

Comment

In a nutshell

Alrighty,

here it is in a nutshell; please watch in order presented.

finding the spatially resonant frequency of a coil
                  3-coil srf demo part 1
                  3-Coil srf Demo Part#1 - YouTube

adding energy
                  3-coil srf demo part 2
                  3-Coil srf Demo Part#2 - YouTube
                  Pulling Local Energy Part#2
                  Pulling Local Energy Part#2 - YouTube

geting the tuning right
                  PSEC via 3-Coil Help - YouTube

driving an oscillator
                  3-coil srf demo part 3
                  3-Coil srf Demo Part#3 - YouTube

Driving LED, No Battery and No Transistor
                  Driving LED, No Battery and No Transistor - YouTube

Scaling it up
                  PSEC Part 1 of 3
                  PSEC Part 1 of 3 - YouTube

PSEC Warning
                  PSEC Warning - YouTube

then add solar panels
                  Last edited by Inquorate; 07-09-2014, 02:43 AM.

Comment

And here's the link to heat

Water - Cooling - Exciters - What could it all mean
                    Water - Cooling - Exciters - What could it all mean - YouTube

Comment

Those videos must have explained things very well.

Comment

Those videos must have explained things very well.

I have seen some of them, they're nice and very detailed. So little time in the day, I haven't really slept more than a few hours in the past week.

Sorry, but I was busy winding motor coils at my buddies house and playing with his million volt tesla coil

uploaded today:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qKl_JhNVWM

Comment

Now to find how to make a coil that hits self and spatial resonance frequencies (or harmonics)

Finding the spatial resonance of a coil: Finding the spatial resonance of a coil - YouTube

Finding Self Resonant Frequency of an inductor: Finding Self Resonant Frequency of an inductor - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                          X