Giant Futuristic ‘tesla Tower’ In Abandoned Woods Near Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Futuristic ‘tesla Tower’ In Abandoned Woods Near Moscow

» Electrifying: Giant Futuristic ‘Tesla Tower’ in Abandoned Woods Near Moscow (PHOTOS, VIDEO) Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

More Russian Scientists:

Certain people keep sending me links to this:

They want $800K. Links for information only, I’m not promoting it.
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/l...gy-transmitter

Working principal (?):
    Article: Examining Working Principle of Tesla Tower

I’ll just stick with Dollard’s teachings.
    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      More Russian Scientists:

Certain people keep sending me links to this:

They want $800K. Links for information only, I’m not promoting it.
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/l...gy-transmitter

Working principal (?):
      Article: Examining Working Principle of Tesla Tower

I’ll just stick with Dollard’s teachings.
      I haven't studied the details, except I looked for the biggest detail of all, and they seem to have the correct idea in that the transmission is through the earth, so apparently they have done some research. But the "full scale", 20 kc, $800,000 aspect is highly questionable. I'll bet we can prove the same for less than $800.

As for their "to power the earth" remarks, that's not going to happen, and I would assume that the people behind it also know it.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
        I haven't studied the details, except I looked for the biggest detail of all, and they seem to have the correct idea in that the transmission is through the earth, so apparently they have done some research. But the "full scale", 20 kc, $800,000 aspect is highly questionable. I'll bet we can prove the same for less than $800.

As for their "to power the earth" remarks, that's not going to happen, and I would assume that the people behind it also know it.
        While I’ve not finished reading it all yet (and the links within it), yes it does seem they have the correct idea with the Earth being the main part of the transmission-line structure, which is refreshing to hear.
        There are certainly some ‘goodies’ to take from the article, such as earth grounding and some others. DEEP EARTH GROUNDING

I’m sure it could be proven for far less expense. (Although if for 20Kc, that’s a lot of wire for the secondary coil, if it is to be self-resonant. (But it could be loaded down). There is the 135.7Kc ham band made available now but I believe you’re limited to only one watt. As for the power to the earth, they have to have some sort of carrot to dangle towards the public.

@indio007 - As for the Giant Futuristic ‘Tesla Tower’ in the woods, I was under the impression that it was now dormant and mostly abandoned itself? If not, they use it for artificial lightening: “The Istra research center has conducted many tests since Soviet times. Among the latest carried out were lightning protection tests for Russia’s Sukhoi Superjet aircraft” But who knows what they actually use it for.

Telstra (Aussie Tele-Co Company) also use giant Tesla coils to test lightening protection devices too, which is a bit silly in my opinion. They are not the same beasts. A giant Vander-graph generator would simulate lightning much better.
        Last edited by Sputins; 07-08-2014, 03:13 AM.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

@Sputins I simply saw the post on infowars and thought it looked cool. I have no personal knowledge about it.

Comment

Working...
          X