Simple circuit on not killing dipole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple circuit on not killing dipole

I use a battery connecting a photocoupler connecting to the load.
    The photocoupler blocks current from flowing back to the battery but allowing photons to pass through. So this will power the load indefinitely as the dipole(i.e. the battery) cannot be killed by loop-back current. Is it possible?

Photocoupler

Originally posted by holtage View Post
    I use a battery connecting a photocoupler connecting to the load.
    The photocoupler blocks current from flowing back to the battery but allowing photons to pass through. So this will power the load indefinitely as the dipole(i.e. the battery) cannot be killed by loop-back current. Is it possible?
    That's a very good question.

By term "photocoupler," I presume you mean a device like the one pictured below:

It's defined as:

It is a device used to electrically insulate an input signal from an output signal.

While semiconductor devices generally have only one GND terminal, a photocoupler has one each on the input and output sides, which are electrically insulated inside. To provide electrical insulation, a photocoupler once converts an input electric signal an optical signal and then converts it back into an electric signal.

A photocoupler consists of an LED optically coupled to a photodetector to transmit a signal by means of light.

Source: What is a photocoupler? | Optical Semiconductor Devices | TOSHIBA Semiconductor & Storage Products Company
    So electrical energy is consumed in powering the LED.

I believe that Thomas Bearden believes that it may be possible to do as you propose, with respect to not destroying the dipole, but with something like the following circuit:

Actually, Bearden's circuit diagram, that he proposes to do this, is more complex.

I believe it may be possible to do something similar. I call it tricking the current.

In a thread I started, http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...wer-plant.html , one of the videos listed there shows how the Queen's chamber served that function.

Essentially, you want the charge to want to go to ground, but you make it difficult for the charge to get to ground, so you provide an alternate path for it, but one that causes work to be done before the charge can get to ground.

You'll have to watch the video to learn more. You'll have to find the video yourself.

I don't have time to go over it now or find the video for you.

Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
    X