Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas Bearden

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Most of this has been explored before. The one thing that it does remind me of is Beardon's statements about the conditioning of virgin magnets. You can see the original Beardon article here:\The Tom Bearden Website or run your own google search on Radus boots.

Anyone who is looking into the parallel path research should take the time to review this as well as some of the documentation they include on the web site. It will help.

Dave
    Thanks for the Thomas Bearden reference.

Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I just applied my reasoning to your drawing, sorry for butchering your drawing.

The problem with your drawing is that in the un energised state you will still have one unit of flux passing through the right hand side, and in the energised state (if an electro magnet is the same as a permanent magnet) 2 units of flux. Permanent magnets in series do not increase pull, this may be the same for an electromagnet and permanent magnet.

By having an air gap at the right hand side and no air gap at the left, both permanent magnets will pass there flux to the left hand side in the unenergised state.

In the energised state 3 units of flux pass through the right hand side, a gain of 3 from the un-energised state.

When the electromagnet is de-energised, the 2 units of flux from the permanent magnet switch back to the left side causing a current in your power coil which may be harnessed too. So for the cost of a pulse of not much more than 1 unit you may get effectively 5 units returned.

Some energy will be lost in bridging the air gap.

Overcoming the flux on the left path may cost you, a bit like overcoming BEMF so your net gain should be around 3 units for the cost of 1. ie a cop of over 2
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mbrownn; 12-23-2014, 03:36 AM. Reason: error

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
        I just applied my reasoning to your drawing, sorry for butchering your drawing.

The problem with your drawing is that in the un energised state you will still have one unit of flux passing through the right hand side, and in the energised state (if an electro magnet is the same as a permanent magnet) 2 units of flux. Permanent magnets in series do not increase pull, this may be the same for an electromagnet and permanent magnet.

By having an air gap at the right hand side and no air gap at the left, both permanent magnets will pass there flux to the left hand side in the unenergised state.

In the energised state 3 units of flux pass through the right hand side, a gain of 3 from the un-energised state.

When the electromagnet is de-energised, the 2 units of flux from the permanent magnet switch back to the left side causing a current in your power coil which may be harnessed too. So for the cost of a pulse of not much more than 1 unit you may get effectively 5 units returned.

Some energy will be lost in bridging the air gap.

Overcoming the flux on the left path may cost you, a bit like overcoming BEMF so your net gain should be around 3 units for the cost of 1. ie a cop of over 2
        Actually, I didn't put that number there. It was already there.

You can see the image at QM Power Commercializing Flynn's OU Parallel Path Technology

In fact, the number is at Flynn's website: PPMT Technology

Regards,

VIDBID
        Last edited by vidbid; 12-23-2014, 07:04 PM.
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Hi guys,

don't know if you've seen this before, might help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no50_5iSr2Y

regards,
          Mario

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
            Hi guys,

don't know if you've seen this before, might help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no50_5iSr2Y

regards,
            Mario
            Thanks for sharing. Interesting video.

Regards,

VIDBID

PS: The following video is not related to the topic of this thread, but I thought I would post it here because I would like to get the word out on it:

The Doubt about OverUnity is Over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Spf5WVGgSY
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              Actually, I didn't put that number there. It was already there.

You can see the image at QM Power Commercializing Flynn's OU Parallel Path Technology

In fact, the number is at Flynn's website: PPMT Technology

Regards,

VIDBID
              Yes I understand, as they have 2 power coils plus 2 magnets but the question remains.

Two permanent magnets in series do not increase magnet strength, does a permanent magnet and electro magnet in series increase strength? I don’t have any equipment these days so I am unable to test it. Magnets in parallel do increase strength, hence my interpretation.

@Mario I haven’t seen that before. nice one

Air gaps do introduce losses but do introduce a switching method to keep flux out of the right side when we don’t want it there. I did read somewhere that filling the air gap with magnetic rubber with the poles opposing the unwanted flux can reduce the losses, apparently it is relatively easy to overcome the magnetism in this rubber and the flux prefers to pass along the rubber more than bridge an air gap, but again its something I haven’t tested.

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                Yes I understand, as they have 2 power coils plus 2 magnets but the question remains.

Two permanent magnets in series do not increase magnet strength, does a permanent magnet and electro magnet in series increase strength? I don’t have any equipment these days so I am unable to test it. Magnets in parallel do increase strength, hence my interpretation.

@Mario I haven’t seen that before. nice one

Air gaps do introduce losses but do introduce a switching method to keep flux out of the right side when we don’t want it there. I did read somewhere that filling the air gap with magnetic rubber with the poles opposing the unwanted flux can reduce the losses, apparently it is relatively easy to overcome the magnetism in this rubber and the flux prefers to pass along the rubber more than bridge an air gap, but again its something I haven’t tested.
                On the strength of two permanent magnets in series, I would like to see the experiment before making a decision, but I would tend to agree with you on that.

Regards,

VIDBID
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

Regards,

VIDBID

Updated schematic.

Regards,

VIDBID
                  Regards,