Gerard Morin Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelex device

New device built on Gerards work. Keep doin yer home work.

New PELEX DEVICE Successfully Looped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1Wtve7aug

We drive Pelex with a WASHER PUMP motor in reverse as a generator which drives a battery charger LOOPED to feed the source batteries successfully driving the circuit infinitely. FREE ENERGY's possible

I'd have to build a larger Pelex device, but, when.finished, the 2200 watts necessary to max out the alternator would amplify to be an output of approximately 660,000 watts. I'd have to look into having a professional wind the coils for me because I don't have the patience. Lol

The system also successfully drives aluminum/copper/aluminum arc plates (as an energy drawing arc gap) between two high voltage transformers to bring in a much larger volume of external energy. I took the output, raised it to 360 volts. I added the Tesla hairpin circuit, then, input the low side of a neon sign transformer at 12kV. I added a custom spark gap, as stated above to come up with a massive gain in energy amplification

The hairpin is pretty neat. I don't have a high voltage power supply and I won't have one for about a month, but what I've done is use the spark gap from the relay in place of the hairpin spark gap with everything else being the same. It makes only a tiny amount of power, enough to light a led. But what's neat is the led doesn't need to touch both copper rods to light. It also lights when you hold one lead and touch the other lead to the copper, or ground one lead and touch the other to the copper, or jumper both leads of the led and just bring it near the copper an it lights that way too! So far no OU, though. I've read the hairpin circuit has stationary waves. What I might do next is fashion a long copper rod into a perfect circle (ends welded together) and have the two capacitors at opposite sides of the circle, but that will also have to wait about a month.

funny part is I'm actually waiting about a month for parts to arrive so I wont be doing too much with my experimentation either since I blew my 15kV transformer last night using the hairpin circuit.. lol

another experimenter looking for a freebie on my dime. Why is it so when we work our hearts out and spend so much to figure things out that we have to give something away that cost so much to design? I don't get it. If the shoe were on the other foot, you'd probably be a bit more understanding. I didn't do this so I could give this **** away. I did this to prove it could be done. It isn't a play I have going on here, it's a message to those who have a few abilities to do what science is saying is impossible, when nothing is impossible. Now instead of spreading sarcastic comments all over my page, It would have come back to you a bit differently if you asked me nicely the methods used to figure it out. That I would have shared, but, you've already pushed your luck. I have people here not too far below this comment who have earned the real hints as how this worked, in fact, some of my mentions are in the comments. I've already had many things happen that don't happen to the average person over sharing schematics and such. I enjoy my freedom, my family, and my life.. enough said.

the video starts with a range of 117-119 volts and it keeps varying back and forth between 115-119 volts. If I move the magnets on the motor it will jump to 125 volts and still vary all the way down from 115 and up to 125 depending on the speed of the generator. If you watch my other video showing the Pelex device you will see the input at a mere 5-7 watts @ 120 v input to 120 v @ 800-1500 watts output without one issue of losing voltage since it is utilizing the wall power to do this. The power factor has been increased and literally fixed where it originated at 39, and it is 99 in my output, which is literally incredible. I'm not sure where you see my voltage going lower.. Please explain. The input firing the motor stays on as long as I wish, I just don't have the ability to upload a video the length I would like, nor do i have anything available to provide a live feed, maybe somebody can assist and provide this to me, but, I don't feel it's necessary to provide this to anybody other than investors. I feel I really don't have to prove myself to make others feel i an genuine and not a scam artist because the devices I build are all very real.

It can be done and has been able to be done for well over 130 years.. We've just been suppressed and fortunately enough there's more and more devices that are very real on an every day basis regardless of how many brainwashed people are out there that believe the message JP Morgan has made when he started the suppression back in 1893, one year after Maxwell died. Morgan paid Lorenz to rewrite the Maxwell equations, where he eliminated the equations that would allow free energy possibilities and asymmetric magnetics, which have been released and have started to be experimented with in very specific Ivy League schools, but, it isn't over yet because to see these studies posted by the IEEE, all of us have to go out and pay $450 each to even see the results, making them all suppressed as they are not considered to be public knowledge as the suppression is still going on. Unfortunately, my devices releases massive amounts of very low frequency cold radiation and probably would never be approved for legal use in any electrical inspection, nor will it probably ever be approved by UL for a number of massive EMI (electromagnetic interferences ) caused by the device which are very similar to the operation of the Bashar STA which causes electrical elimination for conventional circuitry, elimination of standard electromagnetic transformation at high wattages and high voltages, so, the PELEX device has to be limited to an energy savings device to be used at each outlet in the home to stop the limitations it causes. I am finding it stops cellular phones from working for 50-174' away depending on it's voltage used and the size of the load. I have tried to shield it unsuccessfully, but I am determined to get past all of that and will definitely try to come up with a quick solution. There is a massive radiation released from it, but, fortunately enough it is only a very low frequency emi that travels a very long distance and I am up for ideas from anybody that I can try to eliminate this so I can get this out on the market, even if I have to sell plans and my technical expertise to help people get them going within the next year or so. My fear is taking people out of work who are in the electrical industry, so, I would much rather sell these to power companies, but, the sizes they need would release a devastating field that would most likely decimate wireless communications and other devices that I haven't checked to see if it even interfered with, such as electrical metering, etc.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-16-2015, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugWfWLKl8iU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxi4nOouXNs

So it is all spelled out in the video. No claims of anything but information. Not looking to reinvent anything. But it looks like one small AC pump does, convert 24v dc to 170v dc and over 150v AC @ 85 hz.. With the right combination of motor and pump, who knows what can happen.

Comment

• Generator with 3DC motor's

Magnet motor generator running itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxa_IVJpWbg

Comment

• So what ever happened to hitby? Did he give up? Gerrard appeared, did he offer any help to hitby?

(Serious replys only, just ignore this question if you are a two year old like genesc)

Comment

• Originally posted by 10k View Post
            So what ever happened to hitby? Did he give up? Gerrard appeared, did he offer any help to hitby?

(Serious replys only, just ignore this question if you are a two year old like genesc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfnTOQkgBU

Hey 10K I talk to HITBY every once in a while, not this month.

He is working on his free or extra energy devices and does not

keep up with the thread here everyday. But who knows, maybe

he will chime in eventually. I should call him up and see how

he is. I hope Gerard comes through with why the setup HITBY

tried didn't see the gains but I think because we didn't get

what we needed that it is unfair to say that we have replicated

the Gerard Morin high voltage transformer experiment when

we didn't. This would require a few thousand and so far we only

raise a couple hundred.

I am sure Hitby will soon let us know of any developments.

BroMikey
            Last edited by BroMikey; 06-28-2015, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Im just tossing this out there, but maybe gerard would be able to assist hitby with parts. Seeing as how hitby and this thread have been trying to promote gerards work it would make sense .

Also i seem to remember another gentleman who was moving who said he did have the parts. Wonder what ever happened to him.

Comment

• Footage is being edited.. and a plan to release with some updated information coming soon. sorry for the quick replies, I am reading every post when I have the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerard_Morin View Post
                  Footage is being edited.. and a plan to release with some updated information coming soon. sorry for the quick replies, I am reading every post when I have the time.

See I told you guys Gerard is going to shock the world and he

won't try to cover it all up for the next 20 years either.

We are patiently waiting for your next entry Gerard and at the

same time each of us is doing what we can to learn the real

science through our own experimentation.

Some have wondered why the POLE PIG HV works and then is

doesn't, depending on the step up and down winding losses

or resonant non resonant tuning.

I tell folks that the best thing to do is spend the time

themselves on endless hours of tuning to find to secret spot.

I know one inventor who states that with his 3 frequency

3 phase generator that the magic appears during an overlap

out of 120 degree phase mild conflict.

What happens with these 3 phase motors "SOMETIMES" is that

if the overlap that is controlled out of sinc will cause a slight

disruptive, what we call now out of wack, interaction and at some

point these 3 harmonic/ out of sinc freq's disturb the space

enough to where AMP DRAW DROPS, AND OUTPUT DOUBLES.

The magnets with coils are a marvel. Or any magnetic interaction

with coils. When we start naming all of the motors and inventions

of the past such as the "N" machine or the "Bedini" machine and so

on we find new terms for what no one really understands very well.

To me they are all the same. Or shall I say they all have some

common denominators. Then the operator of that invention

starts doing things outside of standard electrical practices looking

for something new and each one always finds something.

That will always be the case. The number of combinations

to any dinner recipe is endless and so it is with the types of

energy available to each of us. These forms span from

"everlasting to everlasting". Trying to tag each type is unending.

Comment

• new video is up

hi guys, new video is up. It will give you some insight into where this is all going.

New Video

Comment

• Video was taken down for some quick changes.
                      Will be back up soon.

Comment

• Removing the Deception, and Spreading the Truth

Originally posted by Gerard_Morin View Post
                        Video was taken down for some quick changes.
                        Will be back up soon.
                        Looks like Gerard will be doing great things in his new shop . . .

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=737&v=YNbUyD9T-ls[/VIDEO]

will be watching . . .

hitby13kw

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
                          Looks like Gerard will be doing great things in his new shop . . .

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=737&v=YNbUyD9T-ls[/VIDEO]

will be watching . . .

hitby13kw
                          God Bless you Hitby and 10K

I am on the run with summer time AC house cooling and refrigerators

so i didn't see the whole vid yet but I am telling you that there is

a spirit in every voice and this guy is to old to try to spread the BS

because Gerard only wants to give.

I can hear the sincerity in the voice.

Someone has shelled out a few

bucks to make a lab and I am very glad. Gerard is a good place

to send your nest eggs instead of giving it to the FED's.

I have wanted to give you a call but have not time. Remodeling

the Kitchen 4 Moma too

Did a razor scooter and a E300 scooter battery bank rejuv.

Gerard is going to be magnificent.

I know you are there Hitby and it is probably best to

only answer important questions to keep the trolls starving.

Then Mikey will do his duty. It is a dirty job.

Now Gerard I want to say how much we care for your giving heart

and as a good judge of people, you Sir have impressed me.

May you experience good success in the time to come.

I know you can't fail with your desire to share.

I know people think you are just a lying money grubber who

is crazy to think extra energy is possible but these same people

are like flat tires over everything due to their former programming

from birth. They are pitiful and so just overlook it.

A peer pressure driven robot will alway drink the Koolaid.

We are routing for you SIR.

The shop is nice pressed board and the office walls are a smart

idea to post experimental designs. Never give up.

Deepest Gratitude for you final adventure

Sincerely BROMIKEY
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2015, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• it's sampull. i might comment later. for example, what are you going to use to show what it powers. what tests are there you are, have been doing? which are there. ive seen the one motor spinning something else. ive seen the transformers. is there a way to make a homemade version in what your looking for to be made. is there a way to make it for the thing it needs to be made to be done. like homemade transformers i havent started looking. but hwat are you looking for in them.
                            ive not watched fully. can someone explain the tests, experiments what the purpose of them are and how theyre done, to get the whole understanding of it.
                            Last edited by ldrancer; 07-01-2015, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
                              it's sampull. i might comment later. for example, what are you going to use to show what it powers. what tests are there you are, have been doing? which are there. ive seen the one motor spinning something else. ive seen the transformers. is there a way to make a homemade version in what your looking for to be made. is there a way to make it for the thing it needs to be made to be done. like homemade transformers i havent started looking. but hwat are you looking for in them.
                              ive not watched fully. can someone explain the tests, experiments what the purpose of them are and how theyre done, to get the whole understanding of it.

Yes that is what we all what to know. You can rest assured when

Gerard cuts loose this next round he will have everything listed as

thousands are asking the same questions. We will have to wait.

Gerard is still building his new shop. The pole transformers are what

I started this thread for as well as the mini-motor-generators.

Me and Hitby want to see Gerard bust out his big transformers

one day. For now if I am correct on this, Gerard is working

with the pancake motors powering them with true 3 phase

rf power and this will be his first one.

Gerard has already shown the big transformers in operation

but I would like to see him do another round of those type

setups.

Mike Rowland (Central Kansas USA)
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2015, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi gerard, thanks for sharing the video, very impressed.
                                Even without the technology, i'm just glad to hear another awake human who sees things clearly, the technology is a bonus.
                                I do hope this can get to the people, i observe that some humans and ones very close to me, are scared of things changing.
                                What i mean is, it appears they are scared that if big brother is not in our lives telling us what to think and do, that somehow they will cease to exist.
                                God speed Gerard and all.
                                peace love light

Comment

Working...
                                X