Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gustave Le Bon, unknown master of electrical and magnetic theory. Free downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gustave Le Bon, unknown master of electrical and magnetic theory. Free downloads

So, how many people have heard of Gustave Le Bon?

Yeah, ........ 'nobody'.

I dare say, not reading his books are almost a "sin".

His deductive reasoning on the Ether, Fields, and magnetism are both incredible, intelligent, and revolutionary.

His type of thinking is only found in a very very RARE handful of brilliant minds.

I uploaded his 2 main works>

16 Megabytes 2 books:

http://kathodos DOT COM /LeBonGustave.pdf

((Yes, I had to alter the link above to post it here, this board wont allow links for some reason))

Evolution of (the nature of) Matter

Evolution of (the nature of) Forces

Id also forward that I cannot imagine anyone NOT loving a good read on his logic and reasoning ala fields, forces, magnetism etc etc.

**Interestingly he draws a likewise conclusion I did some time ago, to wit the resistance, for example of a large mass, to movement is not inherent TO or OF the large mass (or moving / displacing it in space/time) rather that, for lack of a better analogy, said mass has/is resting 'deeply' within the Ether-tension of the Ether itself.

the implications for this are far reaching, namely an applied coherent inverse field of force could be applied to said mass to change its inherent inertia.

in short likewise meaning with said applied field a child could push around a ton of lead (for example).
    Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 02-08-2015, 10:44 AM.

Back in Time...

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
    So, how many people have heard of Gustave Le Bon?

Yeah, ........ 'nobody'.

I dare say, not reading his books are almost a "sin".
    Hello Ken,

I have shown Le Bon (The "Good" in French...) ...about a year back in time and space...

http://www.energeticforum.com/251413-post14.html

And of course, I read His Books...Excellent work!

His deductive reasoning on the Ether, Fields, and magnetism are both incredible, intelligent, and revolutionary.

His type of thinking is only found in a very very RARE handful of brilliant minds.

I uploaded his 2 main works>

16 Megabytes 2 books:

http://kathodos DOT COM /LeBonGustave.pdf

((Yes, I had to alter the link above to post it here, this board wont allow links for some reason))

Evolution of (the nature of) Matter

Evolution of (the nature of) Forces

Id also forward that I cannot imagine anyone NOT loving a good read on his logic and reasoning ala fields, forces, magnetism etc etc.

**Interestingly he draws a likewise conclusion I did some time ago, to wit the resistance, for example of a large mass, to movement is not inherent TO or OF the large mass (or moving / displacing it in space/time) rather that, for lack of a better analogy, said mass has/is resting 'deeply' within the Ether-tension of the Ether itself.

the implications for this are far reaching, namely an applied coherent inverse field of force could be applied to said mass to change its inherent inertia.

in short likewise meaning with said applied field a child could push around a ton of lead (for example).

Exactly that...We have to search in the very old books of Science...and NOT after everything got "Twisted"...Hidden...and Seized.

Something you have been doing for a while...and I also understood is where the "Fountain of Knowledge" really is...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I read of his work at Rex Research. His books "L'Evolution des Forces" et "L'Evolution de la Matiere" are available at archive dot org.

Take care,

Michel
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

In his book 'Pentagon Aliens', William Lyne writes the following:

"Before 1892, a Frenchman named Gustave Le Bon wrote a book on 'synthetic radioactivity'. This book related to the use of ordinary, non-radioactive elements, to create nuclear reactions, thus opening the way for safe nuclear power generators. The book was among those on the F.B.I.'s 'retrieval list', in its 1942 sweep through all U.S.public libraries, book stores, universities, and even private collections and libraries. A copy of the book formerly used by and available to Dr. T. Henry Moray, in his local Utah public library, was confiscated by the F.B.I. in 1942."

Any book marked for confiscation by the government must be worth reading!

Comment

Originally posted by qbjorn View Post
          In his book 'Pentagon Aliens', William Lyne writes the following:

"Before 1892, a Frenchman named Gustave Le Bon wrote a book on 'synthetic radioactivity'. This book related to the use of ordinary, non-radioactive elements, to create nuclear reactions, thus opening the way for safe nuclear power generators. The book was among those on the F.B.I.'s 'retrieval list', in its 1942 sweep through all U.S.public libraries, book stores, universities, and even private collections and libraries. A copy of the book formerly used by and available to Dr. T. Henry Moray, in his local Utah public library, was confiscated by the F.B.I. in 1942."

Any book marked for confiscation by the government must be worth reading!

It appears the book called or known as "synthetic radioactivity" is actually the book titled, "The Evolution of Matter". According to the History Timeline of 1940-1947 (link is no longer valid), the book which was withdrawn and confiscated from the libraries was the book titled "The Evolution of Matter", while Synthetic Radiation is in Parenthesis next to it and without the quotation marks. In Pentagon Aliens, by William Lyne, it says on page 167, "Gustave Le Bon wrote a book on synthetic radioactivity". It doesn't say the book is titled "synthetic radioactivity", but instead says the book is on, or in other-words, about synthetic radioactivity. Another possible explanation could be the term "synthetic radioactivity" was an alias for this book during that time since it was on the FBI's retrieval list. Please take notice of the footnote #16 above "synthetic radioactivity" in Lyne's book. Footnote #16 says, "Gustave Le Bon, The Evolution of Matter, publisher unknown [ca. 1890]". The first image below, is a snapshot taken from the page on the Timeline. The second image, is taken from page 167 of "Pentagon Aliens".

Comment

Working...
          X