• Show
Clear All

• Telluric currents

Telluric Currents and the Earth Battery | Non-Lexical Vocables

From Wiki;

Telluric current : Map (The Full Wiki)

Comment

• http://www.efieldexploration.com/eds...Definition.pdf

The field varies in time and over the frequency range 0.001 to 5 Hz (Krasnogorskaja & Remizov,
      1975). Electric potential gradients caused by telluric currents are of the order of 0.2 to 1000 volts per metre

. (Krasnogorskaja and Remizov (1975); Vanjan (1975)). At any location, the
      current
      density
      is a direct
      function
      of the interhemispheric currents and their
      potential gra
      dients
      . It has
      been estimated that telluric currents overall during twelve hours in one hemisphere are in range
      of 100 to 1000
      amperes
      . This intensity of telluric currents is sufficient to dr
      ive the air movements
      that create
      atmospheric electricity
      , from the global fair weather charge accumulator to
      thunderstorm bases

Comment

• http://www.earthinginstitute.net/wp-...ntial-2007.pdf

PAGE 4

Properties of the glob
        al electrical circuit
        The current in the global electrical circuit is only about 10
        amps (A) per square meter - almost
        nothing
        . During fair weather there is an electric
        potential difference of 250,000 to 500,000 volts
        between the ionosphere and the earth’s surface;
        the surface is negative relative to the
        ionosphere. It is estimated that this curr
        ent (and the electric potential difference) would
        disappear in less than an hour if
        all thunderstorm activity ceased

Comment

• I'm seeing a lot of distraction that leads us to lose time

I'm seeing a lot of distraction that leads to waste time and not solve what we really want, which is nothing more than have the real scheme of free energy generator, with very clear details of its parts. It seems that there are people here posing as intellectuals and actually has only intended to distract us and make us lose time. That is why I urge you to be careful with people with this behavior.

Comment

• You don't need to convince me... I've been running loads from telluric currents. Great PDF by the way.

I started several years ago when I saw some interesting anomalies on my earth connections. I couldn't measure anything - at lease couldn't get any readings on any conventional meters. A lot of interesting things were showing up on the spectrum - mostly low frequency. It occurred to me that if there were any current flowing between the grounds then it could be detected with a simple coil and core. Sure enough... I've been building circuits that utilize and enhance it ever since.

I've seen readings as high as 55 amps on my lines but this is typically when there's a lot of electrical activity in the area... not the normal day to day occurrences. It varies from day/night, weather, and seasons.

I've used ground/antenna and ground/ground systems to extract energy for quite some time, combining a dual ground system with an antenna... well... words simply won't describe it.

Anyway, for those that would like to make up a quickie detector simply wind a 4" x 3/8" ferrite core with 26ga wire end to end. Connect an LED to the wire ends. One side of the LED connect one ground and tap the other side with the other ground... if it flashes you have current on the line.

fun stuff !

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
              You don't need to convince me... I've been running loads from telluric currents. Great PDF by the way.

I started several years ago when I saw some interesting anomalies on my earth connections. I couldn't measure anything - at lease couldn't get any readings on any conventional meters.

I've been building circuits that utilize and enhance it ever since.

I've seen readings as high as 55 amps on my lines

well... words simply won't describe it.

Wow Wee-HE HE HEHE.......

I am sorry people I can't hold it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
                I wounded an bi filer Tesla coil. Need to test multiple setups.
                Occurred I didn't wind it ccw.....

Potential means voltage ⚡. I referred to the fact I on couple, but complete random, occasions pulled amps without giving amps only potential.

Try reading the pdf of Vladimir utkin or whatever it's named.
                http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/VladimirUtkin.pdf
                404 Not Found

Also my conclusion is that the toroid only activates the Electron loading through the ground BUT it's useless as it isn't holding the potential, voltage, and as someone mentioned before more rods is an monkey 🙈 job. Since I've seen the effect of pulling raw amperes from the ground I'm definitely not gonna hammer 🔨 more rods. While holding 228 voltage ofcourse.

It is definitely overunity but for me not yet controllable and seems ****ing random. Ugh

Sorry djarno which type of connections have you made? Can you explain us? I think it's very interesting what you've said but allow us to replicate and help you. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by thecowweb View Post
                  Sorry djarno which type of connections have you made? Can you explain us? I think it's very interesting what you've said but allow us to replicate and help you. Thanks
                  Picture's here; http://www.energeticforum.com/278883-post840.html

The ground cable brown is power in (1 rod) while the green/yellow earth is power back (8 rods).
                  12 or 15MM copper 3M deep in ground. Top isn't covered with soil (yet?).

Other then that I don't know where and how the effect occurs since its on random.

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
                    Picture's here; http://www.energeticforum.com/278883-post840.html

The ground cable brown is power in (1 rod) while the green/yellow earth is power back (8 rods).
                    12 or 15MM copper 3M deep in ground. Top isn't covered with soil (yet?).

Other then that I don't know where and how the effect occurs since its on random.
                    Thanks for details. Have you ever seen these video (probably yes ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LFmmyl1JmM
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrxwgaPMXwI

Sorry, but you used an alternative circuit with a long coil over a PVC tube (reported in a previous picture); what did you try to do?
                    Last edited by thecowweb; 08-18-2015, 01:05 PM. Reason: add a new comment

Comment

• We need more like you

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                      You don't need to convince me... I've been running loads from telluric currents. Great PDF by the way.

I started several years ago when I saw some interesting anomalies on my earth connections. I couldn't measure anything - at lease couldn't get any readings on any conventional meters. A lot of interesting things were showing up on the spectrum - mostly low frequency. It occurred to me that if there were any current flowing between the grounds then it could be detected with a simple coil and core. Sure enough... I've been building circuits that utilize and enhance it ever since.

I've seen readings as high as 55 amps on my lines but this is typically when there's a lot of electrical activity in the area... not the normal day to day occurrences. It varies from day/night, weather, and seasons.

I've used ground/antenna and ground/ground systems to extract energy for quite some time, combining a dual ground system with an antenna... well... words simply won't describe it.

Anyway, for those that would like to make up a quickie detector simply wind a 4" x 3/8" ferrite core with 26ga wire end to end. Connect an LED to the wire ends. One side of the LED connect one ground and tap the other side with the other ground... if it flashes you have current on the line.

fun stuff !
                      Dragon,
                      This is what we need here. Good innovative, thought shocking, intelligent ideas!!

I want to read more about harvesting free energy from mother earth. Who cares about some theories, thoughts, facts, ideas someone post about and another disagrees with them.

Thank you Dragon, I joined the forum to learn how to help save our planet. I've been burying things to extract dc voltage for years. Here in SC telluric currents flow north and south. The geomagnetic materials are high also.

New members, this is the basic 101 to begin extracting energy from the ground. Place a galvanized nail south with a wire attached, place a copper pipe say 15 ft. (3 meters) away in the ground north with a wire attached. Don't drive them all the way into the ground, just 2 or 3 inches(5 to 7.5 centimeters) for testing.
                      Connect meter to the wire leads, leave one in place, then move the other one east then west until getting highest reading. Now according to your location, you may need to test east and west. Mine is true north and south. Yes get a compass first. Do this as far away as possible from any utility poles. Very important.

Be careful and learn to experiment with fun,
                      wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by thecowweb View Post
                        Thanks for details. Have you ever seen these video (probably yes ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LFmmyl1JmM
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrxwgaPMXwI

Sorry, but you used an alternative circuit with a long coil over a PVC tube (reported in a previous picture); what did you try to do?
                        Saw them both.

Idk what I tried. Bi-filar winding on one. Other isn't. Dunno might load faster/more electrons but it didn't make an difference (unfortunately).

Also PVC has electromagnetic field blocking, should be acrylic but I don't have.
                        Gonna wind on iron pipe.

Comment

• resonance schuman

Originally posted by dragon View Post

fun stuff !

Telluric currents have frequencies? They are the same Schumann Resonance (7.8 Hz, 14.1 Hz, 20.3 Hz, 26.4 Hz, 32.4 Hz and etc.)?

Comment

• Originally posted by JESUS PIŅA View Post
                            Telluric currents have frequencies? They are the same Schumann Resonance (7.8 Hz, 14.1 Hz, 20.3 Hz, 26.4 Hz, 32.4 Hz and etc.)?
                            Just got an oscilloscope.

Comment

• Please do not change the goal.

Friend, thanks for your kindness, but let me answer the dragon friend because I am evaluating the answers. Please do not change the goal.

Comment

• Please do not change the goal.

Originally posted by djarno View Post
                                Just got an oscilloscope.

Friend, thanks for your kindness, but let me answer the friend dragon because I am evaluating the answers. Please do not turn the lens.

Comment

Working...
                                X