X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello BroMikey,

Again, thanks!
    went to E-Bay site and believe I found what I needed for 99.00 bucks.

will take about two weeks for delivery - but OH WELL!

actually bought in the deal 2 ea 500uf 250 acv nonpolarized caps and 4 ea
    1000uf 250 acv nonpolarized caps all for the 99.00 bucks.

you can go ahead and delete all the info posts, and many thanks again!!!

Respects,

Clarence
    All clear now, glad you found one or two that you could use.
    I have a knack for finding parts when I want to.

Comment

• Hi Clarence, my suggestion is to rectified the output and connect the DC output
      to a grid tied invertor and that should cost you about 300$.

Comment

Hello BroMikey,

Again, thanks!
        went to E-Bay site and believe I found what I needed for 99.00 bucks.

will take about two weeks for delivery - but OH WELL!

actually bought in the deal 2 ea 500uf 250 acv nonpolarized caps and 4 ea
        1000uf 250 acv nonpolarized caps all for the 99.00 bucks.

you can go ahead and delete all the info posts, and many thanks again!!!

Respects,

Clarence
        Hi Clarence,
        any news on your project?

What was the maximum load that you test it with your device and the 60 ground rods without the voltage drop? I guess it was below 2kW?

Thanks a lot!

J.

Comment

• Capacitor fail at manufacture

Hello @ ALL,

was having difficulty with out put of TBC,s. then finally went back through each component one by one and found the 500uf cap was not even connected internally when made at the factory!

so am revising circuit harness and will just find results on only one of the TBC,s. will be able later to repair the cap myself. don't want to go thru the
          slow boat from china routine again for certain.
          will take a day or so - busy as hell on the farm this this early winter time for certain.
          rest easy.

LATER!

Clarence
          Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Hello @ ALL,

was having difficulty with out put of TBC,s. then finally went back through each component one by one and found the 500uf cap was not even connected internally when made at the factory!

so am revising circuit harness and will just find results on only one of the TBC,s. will be able later to repair the cap myself. don't want to go thru the
            slow boat from china routine again for certain.
            will take a day or so - busy as hell on the farm this this early winter time for certain.
            rest easy.

LATER!

Clarence
            hey Clarence

Good to hear from you. I had a similar problem like you did with parts
            and I had to wait twice now to get what I needed on another project
            but they sent me a free one each time.

You will get what you need and your success will shatter all of the
            university models like it always does. Whoever heard of getting energy
            from the ground or from what looks like "NOWHERE"?? Who is going to
            believe you?

I saw a guy on youtube in tears over people calling him everything but
            late for dinner and he said he was giving up posting all of his devices.
            People are calling him names very vulgarly I suppose, isn't that special?

I guess he thinks he's the only one. Of course we understand what he is
            going through. I mean people want it tipped upside down and turned
            inside out thinking it is another trick video.

And if a project has capacitors they will claim that there must be a
            miniature nuclear watch battery powering the whole house right?

What a world of disbelief we live in. No worries mate, I believe you.
            Looks like your cap terminal turned to Swiss cheese.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 12-18-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• A Brief Synopsis of past events

Originally posted by jazzzyro View Post
              Hi Clarence,
              any news on your project?

What was the maximum load that you test it with your device and the 60 ground rods without the voltage drop? I guess it was below 2kW?

Thanks a lot!

J.
              As you saw Clarence is very busy but from what I know the 60 ground
              rod B&L device ran lights and a refrigerator during the daylight hours.

He has more than one setup now and from what I understand
              less rods will be needed if any. I think Clarence is trying to change
              his systems dependency on so many rods so he is combining his new
              experimental device with the B&L device.

But in the beginning you are correct, use 60 rods was the instruction
              and the output was enough to power many things. If you look back in
              the record you will see that the refrigerator ran for about 5 hours at
              times and the battery would begin to discharge some. He would stop
              the system and charge it so he didn't destroy the battery and repeat
              the process over and over again getting excellent runtime powering
              devices all day. No grid power, only a battery and sinewave inverter
              as the source and I am sure you knew that.

Clarence went on to say that he wanted to get more power and runtime
              without ANY downtime so he thought to add more rods to see if he
              could increase the outputs, however not all geological locations offer
              the same amount abundance of telluric earth currents as the next
              region and may pose a cost effective limit.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 12-18-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Correct call

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                As you saw Clarence is very busy but from what I know the 60 ground
                rod B&L device ran lights and a refrigerator during the daylight hours.

He has more than one setup now and from what I understand
                less rods will be needed if any. I think Clarence is trying to change
                his systems dependency on so many rods so he is combining his new
                experimental device with the B&L device.

But in the beginning you are correct, use 60 rods was the instruction
                and the output was enough to power many things. If you look back in
                the record you will see that the refrigerator ran for about 5 hours at
                times and the battery would begin to discharge some. He would stop
                the system and charge it so he didn't destroy the battery and repeat
                the process over and over again getting excellent runtime powering
                devices all day. No grid power, only a battery and sinewave inverter
                as the source and I am sure you knew that.

Clarence went on to say that he wanted to get more power and runtime
                without ANY downtime so he thought to add more rods to see if he
                could increase the outputs, however not all geological locations offer
                the same amount abundance of telluric earth currents as the next
                region and may pose a cost effective limit.
                Hello BroMikey ,

you are correct on both of your last posts and thanks for it!

made the trip today to town to get the new hardware to remake the wire harness for the caps and inductors to drop the frequency to 60 HZ approx.
                then with good results I will first send the 122-124 vac from just the one Tesla Bifilar Coil through the B&L CAPTOR to get the needed AMPERAGE
                to carry loads.

at this time I will only connect the one TBC output to the XantrexTruecharge2
                unit and see how well it keeps the BATT and MiniBoostPak charged.
                if it keeps these two components " HAPPY " ( as I say ) then there should not be any drawdown on them and I can get on with the rest of the circuit improvements for the other TBC.

Also, while I was at the electronic supply co. a NEW MEMBER from the company signed on with the energetic forum! his handle is garfield2230 .
                so when you see him on this thread and his account is approved you can give him a hello if you like.

now I need to get off it and get busy again.

thanks again Bro,

Clarence

Comment

Hello BroMikey ,

you are correct on both of your last posts and thanks for it!

made the trip today to town to get the new hardware to remake the wire harness for the caps and inductors to drop the frequency to 60 HZ approx.
                  then with good results I will first send the 122-124 vac from just the one Tesla Bifilar Coil through the B&L CAPTOR to get the needed AMPERAGE
                  to carry loads.

at this time I will only connect the one TBC output to the XantrexTruecharge2
                  unit and see how well it keeps the BATT and MiniBoostPak charged.
                  if it keeps these two components " HAPPY " ( as I say ) then there should not be any drawdown on them and I can get on with the rest of the circuit improvements for the other TBC.

Also, while I was at the electronic supply co. a NEW MEMBER from the company signed on with the energetic forum! his handle is garfield2230 .
                  so when you see him on this thread and his account is approved you can give him a hello if you like.

now I need to get off it and get busy again.

thanks again Bro,

Clarence

Clarence, you look like you are doing well and I am joyful to witness it. You sure made me remember my lazy crazy decade when I lived in Baton Rouge, the relatively mild early winter and all that.

When the Lord God knew me before I was born, he evidently gave me a talent for investigating the purely mechanical to look for the blessing of free energy. I have sufficiently investigated very roughly 500 concepts. Most have obviously proved failure, many rather quickly. But not all . When Jupiter aligns with Mars and the Moon is in the seventh house, and it is is the Lord's chosen timing, I will have some good news for humanity, especially the poorest among us.

Your concept is wonderful, taking energy out of the very ground, the breast of mother Earth. I applaud you.

May the Lord God give you a full cup of blessing as you strive to fine tune your system to bless all the humans willing to give your technology a good look.

God bless you.
                  CANGAS
                  Last edited by CANGAS; 12-19-2015, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Thanks also

Hello CANGAS,

Your message says it ALL.THE LORD bless you mightily also SIR!
                    MUCH success also to you in your endeavors!

Respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

Hello CANGAS,

Your message says it ALL.THE LORD bless you mightily also SIR!
                      MUCH success also to you in your endeavors!

Respectfully,

Clarence
                      Hello Clarence and CANGAS

Welcome CANGAS I am glad you are looking our way to see what is
                      going on and to find someone who actually acknowledges the ALMIGHTY?
                      Wells now that is highly irregular SIR. I really enjoy it.

Well it's looking good on your progress Clarence and I have a special
                      surprise for me today. I know you think this is a typo maybe but the
                      surprise is for me as I am sure you already knew.

See picture below.

I started watching the old DON SMITH video's and saw this. He was
                      saying that one portion of his circuit deals with the amperage and the
                      other is volts. I couldn't help but recognize the component parts
                      being similar to your understanding of this new energy concept.

Great work on the first step but first things first so let's get
                      those goodies in and the ground made ready as needed.

PS I'll keep an eye out for the new member.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-21-2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CANGAS View Post
                        Clarence, you look like you are doing well and I am joyful to witness it. You sure made me remember my lazy crazy decade when I lived in Baton Rouge, the relatively mild early winter and all that.

When the Lord God knew me before I was born, he evidently gave me a talent for investigating the purely mechanical to look for the blessing of free energy. I have sufficiently investigated very roughly 500 concepts. Most have obviously proved failure, many rather quickly. But not all . When Jupiter aligns with Mars and the Moon is in the seventh house, and it is is the Lord's chosen timing, I will have some good news for humanity, especially the poorest among us.

Your concept is wonderful, taking energy out of the very ground, the breast of mother Earth. I applaud you.

May the Lord God give you a full cup of blessing as you strive to fine tune your system to bless all the humans willing to give your technology a good look.

God bless you.
                        CANGAS
                        Wow! Now I understand what type of person would just show up and be so hateful to Turion, a well respected researcher who more than likely has more money and hours invested than anyone here and is truly concerned with finding a solution to our energy needs.

You called him a liar and jerk and then come here for some brown nose fellowship with others of your ilk.

What is a good christian like you doing talking about the dawning of the Age of Aquarius? Aren't you supposed to stay away from astrology?

Man, do I hate labels and stereotyping people but if the foo chits buddy....you gotta wear it. Let's see just how forgiving you can be now hypocrite.

Go apologize to Dave, sinner!

Please?

Comment

• Divide and conquer, this is one of the reason why I live other forum, please live our differences on the side and focus and replicate, discover, everybody if it not happy whit some parts of the forum be far us possible, the rest of us will be trying the most respect way to help or collaborate if is possible. Thanks to all.

Comment

• High frequency

Hello BroMikey,

with regard to my efforts to overcome the high frequency output of the TBC
                            coils, the high frequency has been winning so far. having applied almost all of the known so-called filter circuit models the world adores, none of them has dropped so much as one hertz. I have one more model to apply and then that's it.

ALL resonant frequency circuits involve capacitance and inductance and in my case that involves a capacitance of 1500uf and an inductance value of 4.61mh
                            which gives a resultant frequency of 60.5HZ. however so far that cap value
                            and inductor value has not accomplished anything at all. I will try the last model scenario and if that doesn't do it then I will put together my own model.
                            However one thing is for sure. the components I use to get the job done will ONLY USE the capacitor and value I stated and the inductor and value I stated! I will not even attempt any other method than that.

I am beginning to suspect that the various filter models the world knows are only used to SUPPRESS what they call frequency "noise" and not to change the frequency at all. will see!

enough words - back to it!

respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Clarence there is only one way to convert or change a frequency in the real electronic world. That way is to mix that frequency with another frequency to get a difference or beat frequency that is the frequency you want. Here is a link to what I am posting about: Heterodyne

You are correct that frequency filters do exactly that. They filter out unwanted frequencies. They do not change the frequency. All that garbage Don Smith claimed about changing frequencies with resistors and transformers is just plain wrong as you are finding out.

Respectfully,
                              Carroll
                              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Beat frequency

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                                Clarence there is only one way to convert or change a frequency in the real electronic world. That way is to mix that frequency with another frequency to get a difference or beat frequency that is the frequency you want. Here is a link to what I am posting about: Heterodyne

You are correct that frequency filters do exactly that. They filter out unwanted frequencies. They do not change the frequency. All that garbage Don Smith claimed about changing frequencies with resistors and transformers is just plain wrong as you are finding out.

Respectfully,
                                Carroll
                                Hello Carroll,

thanks for the heads up! I thought that was what was happening.

I am aware of the beat frequency knowledge but in a small way. will definitely have to change that. I know another member on the thread who has a lot of knowledge on that so I surely will contact him.
                                MANY thanks again Sir!

Respects,

Clarence

Comment

Working...
                                X