• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Try this one

Take it easy bro.... U scared? http://flyer.thenetteam.net/bpics1.html

Show us what you are building
    plus give your real name scaredy-cat

boo...boo.. are you gone yet?

BTW freq and resistance have math that you should study. hope this helps?

this one shows a generator coil speeding up the drive motor at full dead short amps. try that sometime
    with a conventional generator, it would stall the drive motor. Or don't you know that? I guess not

Seriously you seem scared. But for those schooled in the art I am running 1100hz and using 170 ft strands in series. At the 6th series connection is a null point on this coil

MickeyMouse, at this point i have lost all respect for you. You just keep on repeating the same thing over and over again. Why would I have to show you anything? I am not claiming the things you are claiming. And no matter what you are posting, still haven't seen a looped machine where there is more energy out than in.

And resistance is by definition not frequency dependent. It's either R (resistance), jwL (inductance) or 1/(jwC) (capacitance). Only the last two are frequency (w) dependent. That is by definition.

And what is up with this "you scared" thing? Scared of what? You? I think with the condition you are in and your age and the kind of nonsense you keep on spreading on a daily basis, non-stop, you should be scared. Not of me, but of the moment when you stand before god and have to come face to face with everything you did in this life, including spreading all your lies. And spreading lies while believing they are truth, that's not going to help you as an excuse.

That's it Bromey. I am done commenting on your stupidity. Go join some fake news media while you still can. You might find a market of sheep there that might follow you on your journey with the devil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      By the way, when you look at what the Variac is outputting to the motor, it is 70V AC at 4.5 amps. (315 watts)
      But that is what converts to 96 volts DC at 4.5 amps (432 watts) going to the motor.

So is the motor consuming 315 watts or 432 watts? Because I am only "putting in" 315 watts.

It's all just smoke and mirrors. All that matters is IN vs OUT
      Dave, you need to put your signals on a scope to get accurate power measurements. You can't just assume everything is nicely sinusoidal. Especially after you rectify it (without any smoothing caps). Put the signals on the scope and multiply P=I*V.

Or loop the machine and show it keeps running, then nobody cares what comes out versus in as in that case it is clearly out > in.
      Last edited by pmgriphone; 01-24-2022, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

Dave, you need to put your signals on a scope to get accurate power measurements. You can't just assume everything is nicely sinusoidal. Especially after you rectify it (without any smoothing caps). Put the signals on the scope and multiply P=I*V.

Or loop the machine and show it keeps running, then nobody cares what comes out versus in as in that case it is clearly out > in.
        The Wikipedia genius has emerged with what Dave better do or he won't except the result. That is disrespect bro... U scared? Dave's hand hurts and you have come out of your hole.to give him your commands.

You are the same as your pal bye, old news

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

MickeyMouse, at this point i have lost all respect for you. ,

still haven't seen a looped machine

you should be scared. Not of me,

but of the moment when you stand before god and have to come face to face with everything you did in this life, including spreading all your lies.

You might find a market of sheep there that might follow you on your journey with the devil
          So now you will claim I am beyond help and going to the devil? nicesurmon. All because my views don't line up with the university religion. God is not damning people dude, Jesus saves. Didn't you know? Your attack of me on a personal level only shows you as a low class individual.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-25-2022, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• My plan has ALWAYS been to loop the machine, but first I need to get these coils outputting close to the expected output. I had to take my Polaris EV to the city today to have it worked on, and that basically killed my day. Tomorrow I have to go back and pick up parts I wasn't notified were in until I got all the way back home. So I am taking two coils to my partners to run on the old machine and verify the output both unloaded and under load on the old clunker. And I will continue working on the machine I have to see if I can get the coils to go all the way in. I am also going to try two other coils, just for fun. Lots to do and not enough time to get it all done.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I had to take my Polaris EV to the city today to have it worked on, and that basically killed my day.

Tomorrow I have to go back and pick up parts I wasn't notified were in until I got all the way back home.

I am also going to try two other coils, just for fun.
              Me too, I was stuck on the road all day till 7 oclock. The Doc is sending in for open heart surgery.

I hope your coils pan out and your EV gets fixed.

You guys all pray for me

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Me too, I was stuck on the road all day till 7 oclock. The Doc is sending in for open heart surgery.

I hope your coils pan out and your EV gets fixed.

You guys all pray for me
                Greetings and that everything goes well for you, we want to see you here, so that you continue contributing and sharing your experiences and knowledge, and your projects.
                May the blessing of the creator cover him in his mantle of light always

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

Greetings and that everything goes well for you, we want to see you here, so that you continue contributing and sharing your experiences and knowledge, and your projects.
                  May the blessing of the creator cover him in his mantle of light always
                  Thanks Alex

Comment

• Sorry to hear that bro. Hope all goes well for you.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro. Hope all goes well for you.
                      Thanks Dave, first I got to have prostate work done. Can't go.

Comment

• Self charging systems. In this demo recharging is done at 13.9amp @ approx 70vdc or 970watts while not dragging down the bike motor. This is a break even bike ride

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-26-2022, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Motor - Generator

You need 5 Lpm HHO generator to run a 3hp motor/engine

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-26-2022, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• If you generate using an induction motor remember a 12vdc battery can be used the start the motor generating. With this system off connect a 12vdc battery to the caps for 10 seconds 4-6 times, then start it up. In this way you don't need to plug the motor into the wall first. All motors setting around will lose their residual magnetism. I built this and it works great, however after 2 years it stopped generating till I used a small battery in this way. A battery charger works too.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-27-2022, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Nikola Tesla's Mysterious Electricity Generator

Comment

• Ancient water wheel free energy engine. Pump water for the Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X