X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    I guess people can say anything, post anything, call it free but I see
    ac cords running everywhere. Not saying it is not free, but he has no
    name and those are not his video's, probably afraid? Of being X out?

Anyway the previous ones with the truck flywheels are cool but no
    English, no way to understand how they are getting the free stuff into
    their grinders.

And you have one also? But are afraid to show it? Or did you show
    yours already?

I do not see anything that helps me see how to get the extra, just
    motors and modified generators? I think modified? Yes?

It is possible to modify a generator to run as a motor and generator
    at the same time without any flywheels, so this leaves me to wonder.

I should read a book first because my understanding on flywheel
    energy is so small.

Thx 4 the vid's
    you just need to calculate the power of the flywheel:

1) Option /This option is the most controversial. It is the first formula that operates in the dispute about the flywheel, the second is given when studying the mechanics of motors./

Centrifugal force (in Newtons) = flywheel mass (kg) multiplied by its flywheel speed (angular velocity, meters per second) per square, and this is divided by the total flywheel radius (in meters).

Calculate the rotational moment on the flywheel shaft, again according to the known formula:
    Rotational torque (Nm) = Centrifugal force (in Newtons) multiplied by the flywheel radius (in meters)

2) Option /classic version/
    Torque Formula (Moment of Inertia and Angular Acceleration)

In my opinion, as it were, it is necessary to learn how to manage it.
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 09-11-2018, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Hi BroMikey, you are right, this generator must be a magnets modified one. I made a similar set up with a normal generator and Lenz-cogging destroys it soon. No jokes with Mr.Lenz-cogging, trucks use it as brake.

So basically there are two tipes of flywheel generators:
      1-Unmodified generators with unbalanced flywheel to break the Lenz-cogging.
      2-Modified generators with little Lenz-cogging and a balanced flywheel acting mainly as an energy storage.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzOhM4HsIeg[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Lenz? What is a generator brake?
        The stator is wound in a closed loop, and the stator, wound by the "wave", the brake is exactly the same. A magnet inserted into an open ring does not repel, so the wave coil should not slow down, does it. Even at idle, the generator has a deceleration degree when there is no EMF in the windings. So, how does the Lenz affect the generator brake?
        Last edited by Rakarskiy; 09-12-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
          Hi BroMikey, you are right, this generator must be a magnets modified one. I made a similar set up with a normal generator and Lenz-cogging destroys it soon. No jokes with Mr.Lenz-cogging, trucks use it as brake.

So basically there are two tipes of flywheel generators:
          1-Unmodified generators with unbalanced flywheel to break the Lenz-cogging.
          2-Modified generators with little Lenz-cogging and a balanced flywheel acting mainly as an energy storage.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzOhM4HsIeg[/VIDEO]
          OH YEAH ENGLISH, now that explains so much. I have a large flywheel
          and two 20hp motors and two 100hp motors

Thx for the chime in, clears up things forshore

Comment

• [VIDEO]watch?v=ShrvY5A63_4[/VIDEO]
            [VIDEO]watch?v=OePCuXRs4iI[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Some generators have Lenze cogging when the coils are shorted, and some may have ferro type cogging even when they are not under load, to me that sounds like double trouble. Generators can at least just avoid the ferro cogging even though they have powerful magnets and steel or iron, that much is just in the design.

A few small steps can tip the scales.

Edit I forgot to mention about using dc motors as the prime mover. 'when the output of the captured power from the collapsing magnetic field is captured, tuning the circuit for maximum impedance matching does make a big difference. Can be done quite easily with off the shelf motors.
              Last edited by lotec; 09-16-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lotec View Post

A few small steps can tip the scales.

Edit I forgot to mention about using dc motors as the prime mover. 'when the output of the captured power from the collapsing magnetic field is captured, tuning the circuit for maximum impedance matching does make a big difference. Can be done quite easily with off the shelf motors.
                Please explain

Comment

• Originally posted by lotec View Post
                  Some generators have Lenze cogging when the
                  are shorted, ..................collapsing magnetic field is captured,
                  tuning the circuit for maximum impedance matching does make
                  a big difference. Can be done quite easily with off the shelf motors.
                  I think you are talking about external circuits? A way of connecting
                  and disconnecting windings with an off the shelf motor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sawt2 View Post
                    Please explain
                    Hi
                    Thanks for asking. What I meant about impedance matching is, that if the output voltage is too low, then there won't be enough electromotive
                    force to push the amperage to where it needs to go, and if it is too high then useful amperage is being unecessarily sacrificed for voltage
                    that may not be particularly useful.

My observations were made in the context of using the motor itself as the target destination for the output, ie feedback. In the circuit
                    below, I opted for a high side switch, to prevent the motor coil from discharging in series with the battery, to keep the voltage down, and avoid
                    confusion as to where the feedback power was coming from. I used a fixed duty cycle of 50%, knowing that the optimum frequency is going to
                    produce the optimum on time for the motor inductor for feeding it's target destination. R1 is for measuring the current in from the battery
                    and R2 is for measuring the amount of current being fed back into the motor.

I started with a very low frequency of about 100 Hz, then started to walk through the frequencies. As the optimum frequency is reached input
                    current starts to drop off quite noticeably and the output current rises quite noticeably as well. When the input is at it's lowest and the
                    output at it's highest then it is tuned. The motor also had a surprising amount of torque as well.

Those are the upsides to the situation, but the downside is that once finding the optimum on time for the target destination, if the off time
                    is lowered, thereby increasing the duty cycle, then the amperage recovery declines. It seems to need the full 50 % off time to recover the
                    full amount of amperage. Maybe this has something to do with amperage lagging. The motor doesn't spin as fast as if it has 100% duty cycle,
                    but I think that the added torque and lower current draw and efficiency make up for that.

I was only using a small slotcar motor with permanent magnets, but am optimistic that this effect can be scaled up. It may be useful for
                    other types of target destinations that use amperage as well. I think it could be worth looking into. There are definite advantages to
                    doing this, as opposed to just randomly selecting a frequency to pulse the motor at. After the circuit is tuned this way, the
                    0.1 Ohm resisters can come out, but it's kind of fun to leave them in and see just how much amperage is being fed back in, when the motor is
                    under different degrees of load.

cheers
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      I think you are talking about external circuits? A way of connecting
                      and disconnecting windings with an off the shelf motor.
                      Hi Bro,
                      Thanks for the interest. Yes, pretty much so I think.

The generator part of my last post didn't come across the way I intended, and when I wrote it, I had a small dc motor with powerful pm''s in mind as the generator. I am reluctant to use it as a generator because of how hard it is to turn, even when no power is being taken from it. My thoughts were that if that type of drag were eliminated then, that would be a step in the right direction for me. Nothing very profound about that statement, in hindsight , I probably shouldn't have posted that.

I liked your idea of pulsing stater winding's in some motors, maybe they could be impedance matched and fed back on themselves too. Free magnetism.
                      waste not. want not.

cheers,

Comment

• Free Energy Motor that generates 2.4v

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMKZqNE7OE[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Pay attention to the flywheel
                          [VIDEO]watch?v=SAQBTW2qnRQ[/VIDEO]
                          Pay attention to the flywheel

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

He is powering a grinder off of his little motor running the special
                            flywheel connected to the big big permanent magnet generator.

The question is "What does the special flywheel do?" It has an outer
                            ring on a small clutch to pull it along with the inter.

Thx 4 the vid.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/yiZ-Pmk4sXM?list=PL...UuAmwQC1m0dq55

Comment

• It is jumping around in the center section breaking the magnetic lock
                                and therefore getting around Lenz Law. Lenz free jerking.

Comment

Working...
                                X