Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Are you using the Matt motor to run a load, like turning
    a rotor with magnets on it past some Lenz free coils to supply power? That would be my first suggestion of the kind of contribution it can make. It adds basically no additional load to the system. The Matt motor is capable of the necessary 2800 rpm I needed for my original coils to run in a Lenz neutral state, which were simply 3 strands of # 23 each 1,000 feet long with steel rod cores made from welding rods per John Bedini. Too many coils and you will have to much magnetic drag, so two coils is probably your limit without neutralizing magnets.

I’m not sure exactly how you are using the boost module and Matt motor in your setup. If you are running the boost module between the positives (which provides constant current to your two charge batteries in a four battery system) and then running the Matt motor between the output of the boost set to 24 volts and your two charge batteries (to provide a pulse) you can TRY replacing the Matt motor with the inverter. It will also provide a pulse as it charges then discharges capacitors to create AC power. The problem will be the frequency.

As you saw, you needed to run the Matt motor at a specific voltage for it to “pulse” the batteries at the correct frequency.

I would recommend putting a capacitor in parallel with your charge batteries to accept any energy that isn’t able to be used by just two batteries and is wasted. You saw my video where I charged 12 batteries at once, so the energy is THERE. Then run the inverter on the capacitor and see how that affects the charge cycle.

I would not run on the source batteries unless you have back charging and the source batteries are also climbing. I have had them hold steady, but never had them actually charge when they were being used as the high side of the system. If they ARE charging, I would put a cap in parallel to collect any wasted energy and run the inverter off the cap.

That’s all I got. Matt knows more and may disagree with everything I said.
    Found it! Thanks for good instructions and experiential knowledge that you share here.

I'll place a DPDT switch for the inverter to stay on the charge side.

BTW as you described above in second paragraph is how I'm setup with the Matt Motor and boost module between the positives.
    Last edited by wantomake; 07-24-2022, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Hey WANTO glad the weather might break. Here are the foto's I posted online in 2016. Been there 6 years and 1 month, I don't erase my work.

More coming, stay tuned, it's a day to hide out of the heat. From 95 to 2002 I worked full time out doors in Walterboro SC and I was always soaked from head to toe with water running down into my socks. No joke.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-24-2022, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Here is a modified mtr in progress out of a high dollar treadmill. 90v @ 5 amp is a 1-3/4 hp

Comment

• Comment

• Thane talks about his multiple mode coils and show them being switched under load.
              Crazy cool video if you can keep up.

Self excited motor, regenx and quantum motor coil function. A careful review of the numbers shows a 40% reduction of battery consumption in this 3 coils setup

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-24-2022, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• BroMikey your wire size is large compared to mine. I don't remember the gage though. I've rewound a couple a times. But no more heating of the Matt Motor.

The treadmill motor was the one I used to rewire as the UFOpolitics motor generator back some time ago.
                You'll see it in this ancient video. Those were the days of wonder and growth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwk_bFXqiac&t=161s

​​
                Last edited by wantomake; 07-25-2022, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Wantomake,
                  What did you do to make the heating go away? I really never had a problem with heating so when people asked me, the only suggestion I had was the replacement bearings because I did that to begin with. Or drilling vent holes in the case.
                  Last edited by Turion; 07-25-2022, 03:32 PM.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                    BroMikey your wire size is large compared to mine. I don't remember the gage though. I've rewound a couple a times. But no more heating of the Matt Motor.

The treadmill motor was the one I used to rewire as the UFOpolitics motor generator back some time ago.
                    You'll see it in this ancient video. Those were the days of wonder and growth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwk_bFXqiac&t=161s

​​
                    Hey I remember that old battery video where the battery goes from 6v to 9 v. Must a been a broken cell. I use my scope with a small coil of wire placing the coil on the battery like a stethoscope on separate cell to see which is broken.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-25-2022, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      Wantomake,
                      What did you do to make the heating go away? I really never had a problem with heating so when people asked me, the only suggestion I had was the replacement bearings because I did that to begin with. Or drilling vent holes in the case.
                      Turion,
                      I turned the voltage and amp settings down on the boost. The parallel batteries still charge up but not as fast. Therefore I sit at my work table and improve my notes while watching the setup run. Instead of 26 volts I'm set at 13 volts on the boost converter.

BroMikey,
                      I was told by someone that I'd tapped into the aether space and was getting free energy to the totally sulfated dead battery. My experience with batteries is you get six cells at 2 volts + or - per battery. If one cell is bad then that's generally 9 or 10 volts left in the dead battery. But that bad battery, if I remember correctly, had really low reading of voltage. So what reaction could one or several bad cells have on the capacity of the battery to cause it to jump up or down in voltage? I had two 50 watt dc bulbs attached directly to it!! Just asking. If I'm recalling correctly. It was my first observation of unexplained free energy. Turion correct me if I'm wrong, but you said to connect a load across the bad battery to keep it dead, with no voltage. I did that several times. Each time after turning off the system, the bad battery crashed back to zero volts with the two(2) 50 watt bulbs connected across it. So why was this 6 to 9 volt jump happening this particular discharge time??

We all have the " I want to believe " either on our wall or in our life. Well I have proof of God in me and believe and I saw with my eyes something very alive in a strange battery. And now I believe. I tried for days to replicate the same "strange" event in that battery and it acted as if it never happened.

Do you want to believe?
                      ​​​​​
                      ​​​​​​PS: If you notice in the video I really displayed my ignorance of the 3BGS setup with everything connected to the negatives of the batteries instead of the positives. I wasn't even correctly setup !!!

​​​​
                      Last edited by wantomake; 07-25-2022, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Well I have proof of God in me and believe and I saw with my eyes

If you notice in the video I really displayed my ignorance of the 3BGS setup with everything connected to the negatives of the batteries instead of the positives.
                        Me too I have seen the hand of THE ALMIGHTY thousands of times. Good to hear WANTO. These are small things to the limitless HAND but it sure feels good. WE have the ability to create and explore the hidden. Keep trying, I am looking for great things.

@Dave
                        Are you going to be turning on a new thread? Such as THE BASIC FREE ENERGY DEVICE? Since your other project is gone maybe your interest will peak on something practical and not obsolete.

BTW I'll bet that smoke damage is hard to get out of your clothes

I have Lithium batteries. My various high eff boosters should run between positives. I have multiple DC watt meters in that voltage range. These batteries are not like lead batteries, they offer little resistance when being charged plus the boosters operate in the khz band which is pulse charging coupled with constant current. I have capacitors. This takes away all of the excuses such as lead acid batteries failing.

https://www.circuits-diy.com/boost-c...-555-timer-ic/

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-25-2022, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Wantomake,
                          Thanks for the info.

Bro,
                          I started several different threads here only to be called a liar, fraud, con man and a few other choice things, even though I know that all the devices I shared actually work. Why would I go through that again? I am working off the forum with several people who actually build and share things. We have YouTube, Skype and What’s App as well as the phone and email. This forum is not necessary and I don’t have to put up with the crap.

There are three people posting in this thread who even contribute a little. The rest are lurkers looking for a free ride. I say call a cab.
                          Last edited by Turion; 07-26-2022, 12:32 AM.
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Turion,
                            I turned the voltage and amp settings down on the boost. The parallel batteries still charge up but not as fast. Therefore I sit at my work table and improve my notes while watching the setup run. Instead of 26 volts I'm set at 13 volts on the boost converter.

BroMikey,
                            So what reaction could one or several bad cells have on the capacity of the battery to cause it to jump up or down in voltage? I had two 50 watt dc bulbs attached directly to it!! Just asking. If I'm recalling correctly. It was my first observation of unexplained free energy. Turion correct me if I'm wrong, but you said to connect a load across the bad battery to keep it dead, with no voltage. I did that several times. Each time after turning off the system, the bad battery crashed back to zero volts with the two(2) 50 watt bulbs connected across it. So why was this 6 to 9 volt jump happening this particular discharge time??
                            I have theorized this many times in writing and I will put it forth again. What if when we charge a battery we are forcing the charged ions all to one side, so when we put a meter on it, we are measuring the difference between one side and the other.

When you let a battery just sit, those charges make their way back to the other side and the two sides “equalize”, so our meter registers 0 volts eventually.

when you put a load on the battery you give those charges a path of least resistance to follow but with the SAME result. You measure less in the battery because the two sides have equalized. The “load” didn’t “use up” the energy, it ran because the energy moved through it. Yes, there are losses in the load so you end with less than you started with.

To charge a battery we use a tremendous amount of energy to force those charges back to one side. Consider this possibility when you look at what you saw happen.
                            Last edited by Turion; 07-26-2022, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• I stopped telling people to use those zhity batteries.

nickel-based batteries are closer to 80%. These efficiencies drop at high charge rates. Lithium-ion stays close to 90% at a 1C charge rate, while lead acid drops below 50% efficiency

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              Wantomake,
                              Thanks for the info.

Bro,
                              I started several different threads here only to be called a liar, fraud, con man and a few other choice things,

There are three people posting in this thread who even contribute a little. The rest are lurkers looking for a free ride. I say call a cab.
                              edit no working examples cause confusion
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 07-26-2022, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/c/RajeevChauhanworld/videos

This message is for the young who have open minds unfettered by the idea that innovation is not possible. This Dr of power management systems shows by calculation battery efficiency. Here your questions will all be answer on paper and in his case corresponds to actual testing. Lead acid batteries degrade in the first few cycles, especially dry cells as they become dried out due to the enormous amounts of current required for recharging which increases internal plate resistance with each cycle. These batteries boil. Other batteries are not power wasting, ever degrading and ever changing in performance.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-26-2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X