Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    The woman that raised me was from KY born 1890 she made me chicken that I will never forget. Southern fried okra has me clamering for another plate oh and plz pass the collared greens. https://www.recipetineats.com/cornbread-recipe/

Now as to these motors Being Lenz free here is what Lenz free mean to me. Start up a regular motor with an Amp meter on one of the legs. Next take a reading. Let's say it took 1 Amp. Now in the case of those scooter motors when you begin putting force against the shaft the Amp draw can rise to 10 amps. My 250 watt scooters use 24vdc and can max out to 10amps for a few seconds before they start stinking.

In my case I used 20 AWG magnet wire but only a single strand. Sure I can adjust the timing to speed up and slow down the rpm and raise or lower the idling Amp draw. However upon loading the shaft the Amp draw drops as the rpm drops. And I mean you gotta work to slow that shaft down, it is strong like any good motor with tight spaces between the magnets and the rotor.

I have watched my motor keep pulling like crazy, burn my fingers or a block of wood with the rpm going down only slightly and the Amp draw dropped from 1 Amp down to 500ma. That is what I call Lenz free. My identical scooter motor sitting right next to the "MMM" upon loading the shaft as I toast off some skin on my fingers the Amp draw goes to 5 amps.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-20-2022, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    I like the motors and the generator best. Stay refreshed, new days ahead will prove it all worth while. I guess 28 percent is something but we were told in the beginning that these circuits would recover 70 percent. See how their story keeps changing as they experiment and find a more fitting number?

The modified Lindemann motor generator is 850 percent. The mod Matt motor is Lenz free and you can make a bigger one to power a bigger generator. Being Lenz free is a big deal
    Really the modified Matt motor is Lenz free? Not the ones I built. Did I miss that video? Or have been eating southern fried food for too long?

Definitions. Lenz's law: a law stating that the direction of an induced current is always such as to oppose the change in the circuit or the magnetic field that produces it. DC Motor: a device which uses a rotating loop and magnets to a direct current only.

Does that mean the current produced opposes the magnetic field generating the current?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I like the motors and the generator best. Stay refreshed, new days ahead will prove it all worth while. I guess 28 percent is something but we were told in the beginning that these circuits would recover 70 percent. See how their story keeps changing as they experiment and find a more fitting number?

The modified Lindemann motor generator is 850 percent. The mod Matt motor is Lenz free and you can make a bigger one to power a bigger generator. Being Lenz free is a big deal

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    I'm trying to get some kind of motor generator machine going on my bench. Also working on something else to do with 3BGS. Weather has cooled down and fall is in the air. Therefore getting good shop time.

Turion will be here. He always pushes through. Would be nice to build something with Matthew and all of us together. But life , good or bad, gets in the way sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Quoting scripture, good one BroMikey!!

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    And the fighting continues. Want no part of it. I get that from my extended family, so I stay away from them.

Taken care BroMikey. When you succeed, you may have to do it alone.
    I been on my own since day one with these guys haggling over who is the king pin. Calling me and each other everything under the sun when we should be like little children, forgiving one another in brotherly friendship. Maybe we can finally move past the friendly fire and get back to work. Matt is right about David s weaknesses and Turion is right about Matt but who cares if we never patch it up and go ahead and do what we do best.

Gotta keep trying gentlemen. Do not harbor ill will, it is a burden heavy to be borne. Bitter grief is a cancer so let it go.. yeah yeah he is this and he is that is a good thing not a bad thing. It is the last time little children. Including me, I remind myself. Get it all out and be free. Winners . Oh shut up bm? You know I am right. Do it and live, don't be a fool, you can not bear the strain forever.

What we are doing is standing against the scientific hogwash ingrained inside the masses without knowing what we were going to face. It is not easy nor our choice. Shall the clay say to the potters hand, "Why have you made me like this"?????

Repeat
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-20-2022, 02:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    And the fighting continues. Want no part of it. I get that from my extended family, so I stay away from them.

Taken care BroMikey. When you succeed, you may have to do it alone.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Ok thanks BroMikey.

It's seems things have moved over to the standby thread.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Sorry BroMikey I've no idea what that means. Amazon.

In the last 12 years I've heard more different opinions on batteries than free energy ideas.
    No this is not opinion, Dave pointed out converters in general, buck or boost are running pulses thru glass parts so a snubber circuit is used to burn all of the extra energy to ground. We need to collect that energy. Here is a simple snubber

There is an arrow forming a circle. Do you see that? It is a cap sucking up the back spike and the resistor burns off the cap energy thru heat. That is what resistor do. Each time a Mosfet, scr, transistor issues a pulse the cap and resistor burns the back spike. If we could collect that energy and keep the damaging back lash away from the glass semiconductors we would be miles over unity.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Sorry BroMikey I've no idea what that means. But how many spikes per second will safely charge a battery? Can batteries of any type be charged and used as a source of energy at same time? How do car batteries last for two years or five while being used and charged at same time?
    ​​​​​
    I'm showing my ignorance here but don't care. Are lithium or sulfur batteries any different? I don't know. I read articles today where some said yes, some said no to that question. Do batteries need to rest after being used, or can they be charged immediately?

I don't have enough time with these experiments to write books on the subject. It seems capacitors are the perfect fit for what we want to accomplish here. If you can afford the high Farrad caps. Pricey from Amazon.

In the last 12 years I've heard more different opinions on batteries than free energy ideas.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post

How do we design the circuits to be MORE efficient?
    What parts of the "basic circuit" could be eliminated or replaced with more efficient parts?
    Is sending the energy directly back to the source the BEST use of what comes out of the secondary of the boost module? [/COLOR]
    Problem with taking out all the snubers is you kill all your chips with back spikes you are wanting to collect.

https://images.app.goo.gl/6r92KhkqkexGFwit5
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-17-2022, 11:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Well this is running better now. The 25 watt 12v dc bulb is pulling 2.2 amps on my fluke meter. The second boost converter (not dc to dc) is not running hot. The LAB is holding at 12.3 volts. Can't make long run until get back from Asian markets and such today. That marine deep cycle battery will run that dc bulb for long time I'm guessing. So no proof of "looping back". Unless the source battery charging up is that proof.

Interesting I'll say for sure. Sorry I can't offer any technical jargons because I'm new to All this. I'll do what I can.

I may try a lithium 12 volt pack later today. Will need to put it together.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post

Yeah,
    You should listen to someone who knows what they are doing and that's obviously not ME. I guess I wasn't thinking when I drew that schematic. Here is what I am ACTUALLY running. Instead of a second boost I am running a DC to DC converter, which acts much the same, but is more efficient. And I have a cap across the input. It probably isn't necessary, but that DC to DC is like $130 rather than $30, so I take no chances. I am changing the picture on the previous post to the correct one. The main ISSUE is which side of the diode the LOAD is on. It changes the relationship between potential differences. No wonder bistander asked if I had ever run that circuit before.

Ok. I'll give this a shot.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Look at what the SINGLE BATTERY SETUP does:

Can we send energy from a higher potential to a lower potential through a load "running" the load
    Can we take energy out of the source and take (at least some of it) in a loop back to the source?
    Can we recover some of the "A" input energy (Some % of A) put into or through the primary side of the boost module?
    Is energy GENERATED in (B) the secondary side of the boost module? (Look at how an ISOLATED DC to DC converter works) "an isolated power converter isolates the input from the output by electrically and physically separating the circuit into two sections preventing direct current flow between input and output" NO ELECTRICAL CONNECTION EXISTS BETWEEN THE TWO SIDES. WHAT COMES OUT OF THE SECONDARY SIDE IS NOT PART OF WHAT WENT INTO THE PRIMARY.
    Is % of A recovered + B greater greater than input A?
    Is % of A recovered + B greater greater than input A + other losses in the system and enough to overcome impedance in the battery?
    Is a boost module the most efficient means of creating energy?
    How do we design the circuits to be MORE efficient?
    What parts of the "basic circuit" could be eliminated or replaced with more efficient parts?
    Is sending the energy directly back to the source the BEST use of what comes out of the secondary of the boost module?

Last edited by Turion; 08-17-2022, 10:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    . Cheap boost modules are enough to demonstrate EVERY SINGLE ONE of the principles of success. Then its build it bigger, better, more efficient, higher voltage

When I get it to loop, I will let you know. Until then, it's just extended run times. That's all it will ever be with what we are playing with here. If I'm really, REALLY lucky I might get THIS SETUP to loop a 10 watt load.[

That is what we need, to begin. I like slow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X