replied
    Bill Alek SFT tests and measurements

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Bill Alek "BiTT" "SFT" bi-toroid or split phase transformer, as you wish

Phase conjugate

http://intalek.com/ActiveVacuum/ActiveVacuum.htm

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-25-2022, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Here is another success story thx to Thane Heins via Sir Konzen

BiTT: 11W input 23W output 120Vac feed from grid No caps in circuit. 67 degree phase angle.

Looks like a COP 2 using 60hz AC, Bill Alek used 3000hz and got a huge COP increase.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-25-2022, 12:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Thane says that the unit he shows on the bike develops 40 watts of power
    What is spiteful about that?
    For openers misrepresentation because the e-bike drive train was shuttering all over with kinetic and the recharge current keeping the packs full at 13amps@70vdc=910watts.

How is that 40w? And you should know that. Why not wish him well? You need to go and sit thru the lesson. ​ Come on Dave give everybody a break. Who knows maybe Thane will be the first guy since Tesla to make any real money on this stuff without loosing his head.

Thane says that the unit he shows on the bike develops 40 watts of power returned to the bike. It looks to be a 4 coil machine. So 10 watts of power per coil.
    ..300 more rotors? What will be the cost of that?

LOL
    Amp draw for 3 coils (not 4) at minute 8 going to a 70volt pack.

Where does Thane show 10 watts per coil? He doesn't. You are jealous bro. I know I amGO THANE

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2022, 09:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is another success story thx to Thane Heins via Sir Konzen

BiTT: 11W input 23W output 120Vac feed from grid No caps in circuit. 67 degree phase angle.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2022, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    40 watts is what THANE says in the video. So how is quoting HIM misrepresentation or spiteful? Before you accuse someone of something you should be sure you know what you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Thane says that the unit he shows on the bike develops 40 watts of power
    What is spiteful about that?
    For openers misrepresentation because the e-bike drive train was shuttering all over with kinetic and the recharge current keeping the packs full at 13amps@70vdc=910watts.

How is that 40w? And you should know that. Why not wish him well? You need to go and sit thru the lesson. Come on Dave give everybody a break. Who knows maybe Thane will be the first guy since Tesla to make any real money on this stuff without loosing his head.

Thane says that the unit he shows on the bike develops 40 watts of power returned to the bike. It looks to be a 4 coil machine. So 10 watts of power per coil.
    ..300 more rotors? What will be the cost of that?

LOL
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2022, 09:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    All I’m saying is Thane will Probably NOT be giving away all his secrets at the conference. Do I BLAME him? NO! But don’t go there expecting to get a working” free energy device. Show and tell only and not showing all you need. What is spiteful about that? I’m pretty sure it’s an accurate statement of what will happen.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

.... the bike develops 40 watts of power returned to the bike.

It looks to be a 4 coil machine.

10 watts of power per coil.

Unless the conference is going to be his “big reveal” moment. What are the chances of that?

He would be giving away the farm

Anyway, can’t wait for the conference to see what is actually disclosed. Step by step building instructions? LOL
    You can be a real pain in the neck. spite just-a-pouring forth.

An e-bike demo or a tabletop black box is not the same as a sub-station you want it to be. A demo shows a looped condition for proof of concept. Maybe you would like to post all of your credit card numbers so everyone can draw money out of your account?

That is what you are saying Thane should do, give away 15 years of developmental secrets he spent $100's of thousands to learn. Of course a serious buyer would gain the knowledge. I can't believe how distasteful your personality has become. You attack people. Not a wise thing to do.

Your opinion is a mocking viewpoint of others, can't you do any better than that? I shouldn't be surprised since you have been attacking Thane ever since I brought out his first projects back in 2007.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Thane says that the unit he shows on the bike develops 40 watts of power returned to the bike. It looks to be a 4 coil machine. So 10 watts of power per coil. Scaled up to generate enough power to run a small house at 100 amps x 120 volts that would be around 1200 coils. For a 200 amp service that’s 2,400 coils. Unless of course it is a different component or combination of components that is scaled up. Can’t wait to see that machine. I wonder which combination of components he claims can be increased in size or number or frequency to provide that kind of power output? You can see from the picture that the rotor magnets have no space between them, and there are already 24 magnets on the rotor. 300 more rotors? What will be the cost of that?

It will be up to the next generation to take it to that level, provided of course that Thane discloses the proprietary information about his existing machine, like coil material and coil configuration. I doubt that will happen. Otherwise that info would ALREADY have been disclosed in one of his numerous YouTube videos. Unless the conference is going to be his “big reveal” moment. What are the chances of that?

More than likely this will just be a “show and tell”moment with all the proprietary info remaining undisclosed. What do you want to bet? He would be giving away the farm to disclose all that to anyone with the financial backing to replicate, build a proof of concept replication, and then go into production. Why? Because while Thane holds or has applied for patents on all kinds of coil wiring configurations, I would argue that the Tesla coil configuration is already in the public domain because of the Tesla patent that has long expired. And when all that is required to put a coil in resonance at a constant rpm is waiting until the rotor has achieved a specific rpm before placing the prime mover under load and then having the proper capacitor across the coil to increase its capacitance and achieve resonance for THAT coil at THAT RPM, the only thing we are lacking is knowledge of his coil core material. As long as ALL your coils are the same, anyone can add capacitors across the coil to determine the resonance point. Trial and error, and they make adjustable capacitors

Anyway, can’t wait for the conference to see what is actually disclosed. Step by step building instructions? LOL
    Last edited by Turion; 03-24-2022, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Thane Heins intellectual property BiTT phase angle power calculation math
    The phase delay between voltage and current = real power VS reactive power

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2022, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    The patent holder who can explain and show proof of concept has done his job. The drawings of electrical and mechanical engineering to manufacturing, R&D and worldwide distribution will take thousands of highly trained professionals.

Thane's roll is technical advisor to keep the next phase on track saving the investors money from the year after year of endless prototyping failures. One man can not change the world without help.

Thane's work is fore sale

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2022, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    It will be nice to see someone measure inputs and outputs of Thane's stuff for all to see.

July 6: 10:45am~11:45pm MEASURING THANE HEINS’ REGENX MOTOR & GENERATOR TECHNOLOGY(60 min)

July10: 9:45am~12:00pm THANE HEINS – REGENX MOTOR & GENERATOR – DEMONSTRATION INCLUDED (135 min)

Still no device for sale?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls announcing Thane Heins at the ESTC conference to show the world a demo. Finally someone who has the real deal is stepping foreword. We needed someone young and fresh to further this work. Thx Aaron for getting the job done right.

PS looks like we can't wait forever Dave so you are excused.

ENERGY SCIENCE CONFERENCE JULY 10TH

GENERAL ADMISSION
    $450
    STUDENT ADMISSION
    $350

OVER 1000 PEOPLE ARE PRE-REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT
    SEATS WILL GO TO THE FIRST 150 PEOPLE WHO PURCHASE THEIR TICKETS

RegenX or Regenerative Acceleration motor generator since the early 2000's now improved beyond your wildest hallucinations. This Thane guy is a brain. You will freak when you see this and how easy free energy is. Been there for decades but now developed for practical application. I wish I could go.

https://energyscienceconference.com/...ence-schedule/

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2022, 04:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Guys here is the Gerard Morin pump motor generator looped in 2021. Finally someone can run a box fan and the source battery stays charged. Ultra cool setup 39 minutes long for the serious experimenter. You will enjoy this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X