X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Cool Turion man. U think another 900ft will fit? okay then if it gives you 120v X 600ma X 12 coils = 850watts is that enough? COP 2? or was that 600ma per strand?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-03-2022, 12:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Coil to magnet gap tool, one dot of Car Bondo between two pieces of cellophane

12 thou to get good power output on any coil

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    https://thamalsworld.com/blog/2021/0...ion-generator/

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Coil to magnet gap tool, one dot of Car Bondo between two pieces of cellophane

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-01-2022, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Measuring tolerance. Use silicone wet inside a tiny plastic bag and clamp the coils in place and let dry. mic later.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Any information you inform us is appreciated Mr. Dave, as always giving us the details
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Interesting update. What-cha-gonna do? Did they say what the gap was? If the gaps are not all the same, how can you be sure on output? Without a measurable gap I would be lost. A ghost voltage turned spongy when loaded is a clear sign

I just got in from the big city and the snow is moving in from now to Thursday gotta hunker down

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-01-2022, 08:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    So my partner in Sacramento tested the output of the two coils both loaded and unloaded. Unloaded they put out around 300 volts, but loaded, one coil put out 85 volts (2820 RPM) and the other one put out about 90 volts (2835 RPM) at about .6 amps each. There was about a 15 RPM difference between what he ran the two coils at, so that could account for the difference in volts out.

So even with twice the magnets on the rotor at around the same RPM (he ran at 2820-2835 and I was running at 2800) I am only getting 6 volts MORE. Around 96 volts...IF my coils are all the way in now, and I am beginning to believe they ARE.

WHY he told me these coils would put out around 120 volts, I will never know, but obviously they do NOT. Maybe it was just the test equipment he was using at the time. Right now we are using the same meters and same RPM gauge so there is no disparity. What there IS appears to be DISAPPOINTING results.

But there are some positives, so I will share the information should anyone ever attempt to replicate this stuff. Be aware that the following are my ASSUMPTIONS, and they could be well off the mark. Since voltage is a product of magnetic flux in the core and turns of wire on the coil, and 24 magnets on the rotor is producing very little additional output over the 12 magnet rotor, (much of which could be due to differences in spacing and other variables) I am assuming that the core is absorbing as MUCH flux with the smaller number of magnets as it can HOLD for the RPM that the rotor is traveling.

The depth of the plastic that holds the coil bobbin is approximately 1" deeper that the length of the bobbin, so they are currently inset into the plastic that far. That "extra" space is approximately 30% of the length of the 3 1/4 x 3" diameter" bobbin.

So working with that 30% number...
    If I extended the core by 1"...
    The current bobbin holds 3 strands of 1,000' each.
    If I were to increase the length of the coil bobbin somehow by that additional 1 inch, I could get an additional 900 feet of wire on the coil or 300 feet more on each of the 3 strands. That should improve output as long as the flux remains the same with the greater core mass.
    Last edited by Turion; 01-31-2022, 11:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    How to get the extra
    More outdated free energy machines

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-31-2022, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Doctor Joe Evans Physicist Paper

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Free Energy Ringers

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Free energy party