Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lota View Post
    Hello
    he has the files on his website. With a 3D printer, it's relatively easy to build it. But it's not certain how much energy comes out. It is basically a 2phase brush lees motor. But 3-6 Watt output is too little.

Greeting
    Lota
    Thanks, yeah that doesn't flip any switches in my interest level.... a lot of electronics for that little bit

Comment

• Hello
      you just need the electronics from this video for the engine. Going up to 500W. You can see them in 0:23 The price is not high. approx. 8€. It also works with its engine.
      Lota

Comment

Hello
        you just need the electronics from this video for the engine. Going up to 500W. You can see them in 0:23 The price is not high. approx. 8€. It also works with its engine.
        Lota
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goh3PkF2mL0

Comment

Hello,
          Lota
          Yeah, I'm not interested in things that go round and round anymore. I had a motor of excellent construction made by another that was the champion of spitting out energy from its' backside but had no torque, and Dave has pretty much perfected the new paradigm in generators. I learned much from both of those devices. And then, I saw something that has been missed and I can't think of anything else now.

I'm working on something that doesn't spin but acts like a high gain forward converter that doesn't need a core reset circuit. So, I won't be taking up space in Mikey's thread anymore, I only came here to comment on Dave's work, well, mostly in the bistander thread and I'm done posting there as well. IF I ever post on this forum again, it would be in my own thread, but I doubt it.

Thanks for the hospitality Mikey.

Comment

• Transition Metals used in Ferrites
            Cobalt Co
            Copper Cu
            Manganese Mn
            Magnesium Mg
            Nickel Ni
            Zinc Zn
            Just to keep all of our ducks in a row always remember when creating a replacement core of a factory standard that science has other dept such as metallurgy, chemistry as well as the energy aspects. Soft iron cores are engineered with a perfect balance of transitional metals in iron and that each metal dust must be properly prepared so mixtures will interact the correct way.

Bird shot and welding rods submersed in epoxy is not an equivalent. Also the right viscosity (THIN) binder should make it easier to press together these parts.

Iron dust by itself is not the same thing and will render poor results. Buy these powders for your frequency band as each particle has had the oxides removed from it's surface before transitioning can be made.

In the same way when building a house you would not start your own plywood factory to use during it's construction.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 01-23-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• greetings to all

I am doing tests on Dave's project, I need the orientation to buy the 24v motor, what power it is, and its characteristics, I need to turn the generator as it is already known at 2800 rpm

That's why I'm working and I remember a comment from Dave: multifilar-generator-coil-lenz-delay-experiments.

"Do you see why I wanted HELP with this project? There is TOO much to explore here and I can't do everything myself. So I brought it here and NOBODY is building it."

I'm building it one way or another I'm moving forward
              And I don't know if you will continue to share the information and will sell it after the conference
              thanks Dave

Comment

• Hello
                I would take a brush lees motor. But are a little more expensive. You also need a regulation for this. As in the video above. Or an old washing machine engine. With 220v. It's easy to sort it out.

Greeting Lota

Comment

• yes of course I had already commented that with a blcd engine, you need the driver, ok, it's an option.
                  What I consult Dave, who uses 24 v, his model and characteristics.
                  Thanks for your information lota

Comment

• I use an MY1020 Razor Scooter motor. It is a 36 volt motor rated at 27 amps. I will look up the rated RPM later tonight and post it. I know it is at LEAST 2800.

i have already shared every detail of this generator. I have no problem answering any questions you might have. I will never sell ANYTHING related to this generator to make money. It is ALL open source. What I told Aaron is that I would not post any MORE videos of the machine until after the conference.

The very FIRST video of this one rotor setup I ever posted showed a light bulb running off the wall and then I showed it running on ONE generator coil at .75 amps and 120 volts. I also shorted out a SECOND coil and showed the machine speeding up about 400 RPM. It was running on an MY1016 motor at 12 volts with ONLY the two coils in the machine. I did NOT show the amp draw of the motor. That machine had 6 of the two inch by 1/4” neos on it. The coils had three strands of 800 feet.

Prior versions of the machine (before that video) had 3 rotors. (A rotor, six coils, a rotor, six coils, and a rotor.) There have been MANY, MANY versions built. The newest version takes advantage of everything I learned along the way.

I’m here to help if I can. When someone else gets this thing up and running I am DONE with this project.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Grace Dave
                      I keep moving forward, the engine, I want to be sure to acquire it, there is a 24 volt, 28.5 amp 2800 rpm, Model Model: 635583,
                      It can work but I don't want something to be missing later, that's why I ask the model and said it's 36 volts, 27 amp. Ok see the revolutions.

I continued with the tests and was able to bring the core closer to the rotor, the voltage increased to 80 volts.
                      Perform the short coil test and accelerate the broken one.
                      Add the magnetic core drag suppressor which improved the generator start and less vibrations due to the magnetic pull between the core and magnet.
                      I feel optimistic that things are moving forward, and doing the replica of Dave's project generator.

For now I need to increase the rpm. with the engine I'm going to get, because so far I've been working at about 1500 rpm

Comment

• s-l300.jpg
                        https://www.ebay.com/itm/800W-36V-el...cAAOSwWH1b7lqB

Comment

• I’m cheap. Here’s one for $55
                          https://www.ebay.com/itm/500W-36V-DC...QAAOSwbjpeEqo-
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            My post is $65 free shipping, yours is $55 + $20 shipping, gotcha again.

Comment

• Yes you did. Guess I wasn’t paying attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                Yes you did. Guess I wasn’t paying attention.
                                It looks like there is an 800W unit and a 500w unit using the same voltage?

Comment

Working...
                                X