Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Your loss. I'm building it anyway. Just won't show it here.

I will start a new thread on this.
    Thanks Dave for moving on

Comment

• I'll be happy to leave. And you can go back to posting YouTube videos and other people's work because you have nothing.
      Which is why you couldn't accept the challenge in the FIRST place and why you lash out like a child. Adios
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I'll be happy to leave.

you lash out like a child. Adios
        Bye, oh and do post a demo but do it on your own thread. I'll look for it in a few more years.
        Lead these people big guy if you can. Otherwise youtube will always drown you inaction

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-14-2022, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Neither of the devices in the videos in the previous post were built, replicated or tested by the individual posting them. Wonder why not?
          Last edited by Turion; 09-14-2022, 11:25 AM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Neither of the devices in the videos in the previous post were built, replicated tested by the individual posting them. Wonder why not?

build an inverter for fun

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-14-2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• With war brewing and gas going up to $10/gal see what Mr Moto does. My brother has 2 truck gasifiers. It drives normal when I tested it

Comment

• How to build a motor generator

Comment

• Originally posted by bromikey View Post
                  with war brewing and gas going up to $10/gal see what mr moto does. My brother has 2 truck gasifiers. It drives normal when i tested it

You tested it? Where's the proof? Just blowing smoke?
                  Last edited by Turion; 09-15-2022, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    How to build a motor generator

The device in this video was not built, replicated or tested by the individual posting it. Wonder why not?

Comment

How to build a motor generator

The device in this video was not built, replicated or tested by the individual posting it. Wonder why not?

Comment

build an inverter for fun

Neither of the devices in the videos in the previous post were built, replicated or tested by the individual posting them

Comment

Neither of the devices in the videos in the previous post were built, replicated or tested by the individual posting them
                          Build a fun project

Comment

• Dear Dave stop posting crazy. Get your head together and move on, you will heal.
                            Plz respect others. Still looking for your own thread on battery charging circuits.

I know what you are thinking but when I use to post large text I did it using a very old computer and looking back with my updated pc it looks bad. I didn't realize, then but I never used 48X

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-15-2022, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Dear Dave stop posting crazy. Get your head together and move on, you will heal.
                              Plz respect others. Still looking for your own thread on battery charging circuits.

I know what you are thinking but when I use to post large text I did it using a very old computer and looking back with my updated pc it looks bad. I didn't realize, then but I never used 48X

The device in this video was not built, replicated or tested by the individual posting it.
                              You were all over my case for posting about schematics and builds I have constructed now or in the past without PROOF and DATA and EVIDENCE.
                              That is all you do. Post crap from YouTube that you didn't even build, with NO EVIDENCE that it works. Not even YOUR personal knowledge. Because you don't build anything yourself. Since that is what you have required of me, I now require it of you for every post you make.

NOT SIZE 48X

I Put up with you for years, so now you get to put up with me.

Not really. I have better things to do.
                              Last edited by Turion; 09-15-2022, 06:55 AM.

Comment

The device in this video was not built, replicated or tested by the individual posting it.
                                You were all over my case for posting about schematics and builds I have constructed now or in the past without PROOF and DATA and EVIDENCE.
                                That is all you do. Post crap from YouTube that you didn't even build, with NO EVIDENCE that it works.

I think Doug Konzen is telling us right and many people are good honest folks, I built the BiTT

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Unlike what you are doing my intentions were pure, this message will self destruct in 5,4,3,2...
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 09-15-2022, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X